Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tabitha hangs up the phone, smiling to herself. “Why does this make me so happy?”

“I wander why?” the little creature that started all this says from behind.

Tabitha closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. When she turns around she is no longer Tabitha, but George. “Why are you here?” he asks.

“The better question is ain’t those clothes a little tight fitting?” the creature asks, taking a puff on the cigar he holds in his hand. “I never took you for the cross dressing type.”

“I’m not...” George starts to say but stopping quickly. He isn’t about to fall into the thing’s trap. “I’ll ask again, why are you here?”

The creature chuckles. “I’m just assessing the situation. Last time we talked you were still having your doubts.”

“I still am having them,” the man remarks.

“Are you?” Another puff of the cigar. “You got a beer?”

George scrunches up his face. “No ... to both your damn questions.”

“Hmm.” Another puff. “Well, you looked happy hanging up the phone.”

“I do ... I did,” he says. “Why the fuck am I happy?”

“I don’t know,” the creature says with a shrug. “Considering that Steven and Sam are gay. Engage to be married in fact.”

George blinks at that. Gay? “I thought Sam was short for Samantha. “I don’t believe it.”

“Sam is short for Samuel,” the creature says, clearly enjoying this. “And what’s wrong with that?”

“Well, everything is wrong with it,” George says, sounding as if he can’t believe the little creature can’t understand that. “Two men fucking each other is just ... is just disgusting.”

“And Trey fucking you last night was alright?” the creature counters.

“That was different,” the man quickly disputes.

“How different?”

“I was Tabitha, a girl,” the man reasons.

“So you’re enjoying men after all,” the little guy mutters.

“Well, I don’t have to worry about that if they are really gay,” George contends.

“Well, they say they’re brothers, but come on look at them, they look nothing alike. Surely there would be some kind of family resemblance between them,” the creature offers by way of explanation.” And you should see their house. Someone has a real flair for decorating and housework.”

“When did you see their house?” the man asks, not believing a word of this.

“Oh, I get around,” the creature answers airily.

“I bet,” George murmurs, showing a bit of being uncomfortable in the Tabitha’s clothes.

“You know, you should really find clothes that both of you can wear, size wise and neutrality,” the creature suggests.

“Shut up,” George sneers.

The little thing brushes off the man’s rudeness, taking another puff of his cigar. “So they want you to babysit for them? How did that come about?”

“Apparently they saw me leaving Trey’s house last night and they know he doesn’t have a daughter, so they assumed I was a babysitter. He said I was and gave them my number.”

“Hmm, I wonder if they saw anything.” He takes another puff. “I could get awkward.”

“Yeah, but it didn’t come up.”

“Not yet,” the creature says smiling with another puff.

“Well, it isn’t any more awkward than an unmarried gay coupe with a kid,” George offers.

“She’s their niece,” the little guy offers.

“Why don’t you just tell me everything instead of playing this little game of yours?” George says, feeling a bit of angry boiling up inside himself.

“What’s the fun in that?” But upon seeing the look of anger on the man’s face, he offers up a piece of information. “They are watching the girl while Steven’s sister searches for an apartment. Now that girl is one hot little number. Too bad she isn’t into women.”

“I bet I could change her mind,” George says smartly. “I’ve turned my share of lesbians into liking men again.”

“Too bad you can’t get the plumbing to work anymore,” the creature remarks offhandedly. “I wonder how easy it would be for Tabitha.”

George just glares at the little creature. “I’m up for any challenge.”

“I bet you are,” the creature remarks, taking another puff. “I bet you are.”


Tabitha shows up at Steven’s house later on and is introduced to Ashley. The little girl is a cute little four years olds. Steven stays for about fifteen minutes to make sure Ashley and Tabitha get along alright and then he leaves. Sam has already gone ahead to and is supposed to meet Steven at the restaurant.

So Tabitha looks after Ashley and when dinner time rolls around, she searches the cupboard for the can of raviolis Steven told her to feed the girl. Tabitha knows it is a mistake, seeing how George has seen many kids over the years eat pasta. But she makes it anyway. The little girl loves it, just like any little kid does. Ashley eats most of it and wears the rest. The kid starts to wind down by then. Tabitha runs her a bath, dumping the kid in it, letting her play. Having no real experience with giving children baths, Tabitha just lets the girl play around. Ashley seems to like playing around, swishing back and forth as if she were swimming in a giant pool. Tabitha knows it can be fun, George always played like a wild animal in the tub when he was a kid. With Ashley it’s no different, until one of those big waves she creates shushes out of the tub and right onto Tabitha’s chest while she is reaching down to pick up one of the little girl’s toys that flew out onto the floor. Her entire shirt and bra are instantly soaked!

Tabitha is just relieved that the men are still out. Her shirt and bra turn transparent and she is showing everything. With Steven and Sam not due back for a while, she could strip off her shirt and bra and hang them up to dry, but it is pretty warm tonight so she figures what the hell? and decides to just let the shirt and bra dry while still wearing them. She pats herself down to remove the excess water and then dries Ashley off and tosses her into bed. The girl snuggles into the sheets and listens while Tabitha reads her a story. The kid’s eyes are closed before the girl is even halfway through the story. All Tabitha has to do now is wait for Steven to return and them she can go home.

The man returns about an hour later. Tabitha is quite surprised, thinking that he and Sam would be out a bit longer. She is also surprised that Sam isn’t with him, but she figures that it isn’t really her business. She’s getting paid to watch a kid, not learn their life story.

“How was she?” Steven asks as soon as he walks in.

“Didn’t have a problem,” Tabitha says. “She’s asleep. Fell asleep pretty quick.”

“I see you gave her a bath,” the man remarks.

Tabitha look puzzled for a moment and he nods toward her shirt. She had forgotten that it had gotten soaked. Glancing down, the girl is appalled to find that it is still damp and still very transparent. She starts to blush and then blushes even harder when her nipples react to the knowledge that a man is looking at them—even if he is gay.

“Well, you can’t really go home looking like that,” Steven says nonchalantly. “Why don’t we toss those in the dryer for a little bit?”

Tabitha is so busy kicking herself in the ass mentally for not thinking of the dryer in the first place. She doesn’t even notice that the man is even reaching for the hem of her shirt. He is actually peeling it off of her by the time she starts to react. She grabs at it with a squawk, but Steven just dismisses her modesty with a laugh. “Don’t be silly, sweetheart,” he says. “I’ve seen a woman’s breasts before. You really need to get these things dried. I can give you one of my shirts is you insist.”

Somehow or another, he spins her around and unhooks her bra and then just saunters out to toss them in the dryer. He just leaves her standing there red-faced and topless. He comes back in a few moments with a shirt draped over his arm. Looking at the girl standing there with her hands on her breasts, he laughs at her again.

“Covering up like that only tends to draw attention to what they are trying to hide,” he informs her. Then he tosses the shirt onto the couch and takes her hands, pushing them down to her sides before tilting his head slightly to look at her chest. “Very nice,” she says. “Very nice indeed.” He lifts one hand to cup one of her breasts. He isn’t mauling it or anything, just holding it as though weighing it.

Tabitha gets irritated. “I know men like tits, but I mean come on, you’re fucking gay, yet you still seem to get pleasure at looking at them and trying to touch them.” George likes them just as much as the next guy, but he learned a long time ago to not ogle them, let alone just go up and grope a woman while not fucking her.

Steven looks startled. He has his hands at her waist which she doesn’t mind so much as at least he isn’t groping her. “Gay?” he says. “What make you think I’m gay?”

“It’s common knowledge,” Tabitha quickly says, though she how no idea of how she is going to provide evidence to back the statement up.

“Sam is my brother,” Steven says quietly.

“Well, everyone knows that you have been saying that, but it’s obvious that he’s not,” the girl says with a superior little smirk. “He doesn’t look anything like you.”

“So that’s not working at all,” he says, seeming to take a moment to ponder this revelation. “Okay, so he’s not my brother, but I’m not gay either.”

“You fuck each other in the ass, right?” Tabitha scoffs. “I mean you two certainly are fucking each other and you plan to get married.”

“Indeed,” he answers. “But it doesn’t mean we’re gay. We both like women just as much as men. But we live happily together and we want to get married and share the same things as straight married people do. It’s easier for us to live together than with a woman. Plus we can be just like any other married couple and have sex with other people, which we do quite often.”

“Oh,” Tabitha says in a very little voice. Then another thought strikes her. “If the man isn’t gay and if he likes both men and women ... she is standing there right in front of him topless. Before she can say or do anything, the situation changes. Instead of standing in front of the man topless, she is standing there naked. Stark fucking naked! Those hands that she had thought were resting harmlessly on her waist have actually been undoing the button and zipper to her pants. Steven just slipped his thumbs into the waistband and pulled the pants straight down, collecting her panties along the way. I have got to get used to being a girl. And paying more attention.

Steven’s hands latch onto Tabitha’s ass and he pulls her against him. One hand holds her against him while the other one is pushing his own pants down. All of a sudden the girl can feel his erection pressing against her belly.

“Hold on,” she protests. “What do you think you’re doing? You can’t just go grabbing me like this.”

“I’m just proving to you that I’m not as gay as you think I am,” the man explains, his hand cupping her breast again. He isn’t just holding it this time either. He is deliberately teasing and playing with it. And his other hand is rubbing her ass in the most suggestive way.

“Alright, alright, I believe you,” Tabitha says quickly. “Now let me go.” She is pushing at him and trying to back away and becomes pleasantly surprised when it appears that she is succeeding. She is getting over her hesitation of fucking men, but it needs to be on her terms, not the man’s. And whatever ground she seems to be making against Steven, it is wrong. The man is only letting her back right up to the side of the couch. One legs goes along the armrest while the other presses up against it and she is half lying back against it, legs nicely parted.

“I wasn’t going to, but since you’re offering...” Steven says in a soft murmur, moving his cock so that it is pressing against her entrance.

“I’m not and you can’t,” Tabitha says defiantly. “You can’t, you wouldn’t. What is Sam finds out?” She tries to reason with the man, but it turns out that yes, he could and he would and he does.

Tabitha doesn’t think the man will go in this smoothly, but she must be worked up more than she realizes. His member just seems to glide into her, sliding all the way in while she is futilely pushing against the man’s chest. Steven’s hands come up to capture both her breasts. Tabitha is still squealing and protesting and pushing against him but he just grandly ignores it all. Well, not really ignoring it.

“Stop making all this damn fuss,” he says to her. Then he leans forward and begins kissing the girl to shut her up. Now, with his cock up inside her, his hands massaging her chest and his mouth ravishing hers, Tabitha has no escape. The man starts to take her slow—real slow. He isn’t in a hurry. He just starts to gently rock, sliding in and out of the girl and she finds herself reciprocating, moving just as gently in time with him. She rocks slowly back and forth while Steven’s erection does wickedly wonderful things to her.

This is the situation when Sam arrives home. The first either knows of him being there is when he speaks. “Whoops. Maybe I should go away and come back later,” he says.

“Make him stop,” Tabitha gasps.

Hush up,” Steven says. “This is Tabitha, out sitter. She is under the impression that we are gay. I’m just showing her that I’m not.”

“Great,” Sam says. “I’ll get a pot of coffee going. Let me know when you’re done.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.