Guilty Pleasures - Cover

Guilty Pleasures

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“You didn’t say anything about this happening to me,” George rants to the little creature sitting at his kitchen table with a beer in its hand. “You said I would get to live the last fifty years of my life over.”

“I did say that,” the creature agrees, taking a sip of his beer. “It is you who didn’t inquire more about those circumstances.”

“No, I didn’t,” the man admits. “But it is you that said I would relive it.”

“And I didn’t say how you would either,” the creature says, looking at the man blankly.

“Oh come one, that’s clearly misleading?” George argues.

“Misleading?” the creature says as if it were a bad taste in his mouth. “I spoke clearly. You failed to ask questions.”

“I asked questions,” George says frustrated. “I asked plenty of them. You just didn’t give me all the answers.”

“Oh no, my dear man,” the creature pauses to take another swig. “It is you that railed to ask the right questions.”

“What?” the man asks, glaring at the little thing. After a moment of silence and watching it take another sip, he throws his hands in the air.

“Did you not enjoy it?”

“Enjoy what?” the man asks, spinning back around to face the little creature.

“Your first time. The busting of your cherry. Losing your virginity,” the creature rolls off. “Whatever it is you want to call it.”

“Yeah, I did,” the man admits. “It was different. I will admit I was a little scared at first. I really wasn’t into doing another guy, but it was pretty exciting.”

“Then I don’t see why you’re complaining,” the little guy remarks, downing the contents of the bottle.

“You don’t see why I’m...” George begins until he is interrupted by the creature, letting him know that someone is at the door. “What? I didn’t hear...” a knock interrupts him for a second time.

He leaves the kitchen and passes through the living room to answer the door. “Oh, Mr. Bryan, what are you doing here?”

“Do I know you?” Mr. Bryan asks.

Oh shit! “Well, my granddaughter told me about her babysitting job.”

“I hope she didn’t complain about anything,” the younger man says with a light chuckle.

“No, not at all,” George says smiling. “She said the kids got to bed without a hitch, she watched some television and then you guys got in a little late.”

“I hope you weren’t angry with her being late,” Mr. Bryan apprehensively.

“Oh no,” George says with a wave of his hand through the air. “She’s a big girl.”

“That she is,” the other man says slyly.

“I take it that you’d like to see my granddaughter?” George asks, grinning.

“Absolutely,” the man answers. “The wife and I need a babysitter and Tony has a game to go to, so there is no one to watch the twins.”

“Hey, not a problem,” George says, holding up his hand. “I’ll go get her.” Then without offering the man to come in, he turns and rushes back inside. “You are not going to believe...” He stops short of the kitchen. The little creature is gone. The only sign he was ever there is a half-cocked chair and an empty beer bottle. “Well fuck...”

A few minutes later, after changing into a different set of clothes that fit, Tabitha comes to the door. “Mr. Bryan!” she says, her smile as big as the Grand Canyon.

“Please, call me Trey,” Mr. Bryan says.

“Alright, Trey,” she repeats. “My grandfather said you needed my services.”

The man just stands there staring. Tabitha isn’t wearing anything revealing or even sexy. She has on a simple shirt and pair of shorts. The shirt is loose and the shorts aren’t very short at all. But he stares at here like he is trying to bore his eyeballs right them the material to see what is beneath.

“Um, yes,” he says after a moment. “Catherine is going out with her girlfriends and Tony has a game. I have a little party after work so we need someone to watch the twins.”

Although George was just complaining about the whole mix up, there is no denying to excitement rolling through the girl’s veins right now. She still isn’t too keen on what she had happen to her the last time she was at the Bryan’s, but a part of her—albeit a large part of her—wants to experience it again. So she agrees to babysit and they agree on a time.


Trey has a pleasant time at the office party, but gets a little bit board. Most of the employees that attend are couples and not of the swinging or cheating types. So Trey, being part of an open marriage, feels like the odd man out. So he leaves early and heads home. It is a really pleasant night. It rained the day before, but the skies are clear today, the air is fresh and warm, and the stars are bright. All of this probably contributes to what ends up happening tonight.

The Bryan’s house sits on a hill, which essentially places there house at the highest point in the neighborhood. On a night like this, the rest of the houses present themselves as a glittering panorama with all their porch lights on—even more so when everyone has their Christmas lights up. But the real view is from the backyard. The Bryans installed a hot tub last year to aid them with their little parties. Tray or Catherine sometimes finds like-minded people to join them. Sometimes these little parties involve their son, Tony. Sometimes they don’t. And occasionally Tony is the one bringing some girl or guy over to join them.

But the one boundary Trey or Catherine doesn’t step over is playing alone. Of course both of Tony’s parents view rules as being meant to be broken, and both of them have crossed that line several times. Neither knows of the other doing it, but both suspect it. The only one that does know for certain is Tony. Because of the boy, both he and his father have double-teamed many of his classmates. The same goes for Tony and his mother. The woman has been double-teamed by Tony and his guy friends more times than she can count on her hands and feet.

Many of these occurrences have been in the back yard, using the hot tub—hence the spectacular view.

Trey arrives home and enters, trying to be reasonably quiet, not wanting to wake the twins. Once those two are awake it can be hell getting back to sleep. The man just reaches the kitchen when Tabitha comes waltzing in the back door. Trey is immediately shocked by what he sees. Tabitha clearly didn’t hear the man arrive or even come in. She also has taken advantage of the hot tub. And she obviously likes to use it naked. He is instantly taken back to the other night by the sight of her amazingly taut body. Plus she doesn’t even notice Trey standing at the kitchen door. So she blithely skips over to the fridge, pours herself a glass of tea and goes skipping back out to the hot tub. Watching her bend over to get the tea from the bottom shelf is a severe trial for the man’s composure.

Trey goes over to the fridge and extracts a bottle of beer and pours himself a glass using one of the frozen ones in the freezer. Then he strips off his clothes and goes out onto the back porch. Tabitha is sitting back, eyes closed, music softly playing from a cell phone on the nearby bench. She has her glass of tea in one hand and is idly conducting with the other. She doesn’t even know the man is there until he is settling into the water on the other side of the hot tub.

Her eyes pop open when she feels Trey settling down into the water. She stares at the man in shock. “When did you get home,” she asks, her voice squeaky with surprise. “You can’t be in here with me,” she protests. “I’m naked.”

“Don’t let that worry you,” Trey says affably. “We’ve had many people in here naked. Besides I saw you naked just the other day.”

Their legs are bumping against one another beneath the water and the girl gives another little squeak before edging around on the seat a bit. This brings her closer to the man, keeping their legs from being tangled. Tabitha is surreptitiously eyeing the man, trying to work out if he is actually naked in the water with her. She had expected him to return in a couple hours, about the same time of Catherine. She isn’t prepared to be in her alone and naked when he did show up. Tabitha had planned to work her way toward something like this, considering all this is still so very new.

Obviously Trey has been around the block a few times. The girl is certain this is the case by what he says next. “Yes, Tabitha, I’m naked as well. I saw you in the kitchen and thought I’d hop in here and join you. It would be ridiculous if I did with my clothes on.”

Her face reddens almost a beet red. George can be pretty smooth, considering all year he has had to practice. So it is kind of odd to have those same tactics used against her. Is it really like this every time? She cannot believe this is how every woman could have felt every time. “You saw me naked and you still got in with me?” She sounds quite shocked.

“Mmm,” Trey murmurs. “You’ve got one hell of a body, by the way. Why the fuck would I not want to view it a little closer?”

The man has a point. I even like looking at it in the mirror. And look at it she does. Look might be too weak of a word; the girl practically drools at seeing herself. George has never been with any woman like Tabitha. One a scale of one to ten, he’d rate her as a fifteen. “Maybe because I’m way under eighteen,” she answers. “Tony can get away with because he is close to my age, but...”

“Good point,” the man admits. “But of course I have been with many of Tony’s friends, and most of them aren’t eighteen yet. Besides, when I saw you, I couldn’t help thinking that these are much too nice to be kept hidden from my eyes.” With this comment, Trey reaches over and casually touches one of her nipples, which is floating just above the water.

Tabitha gasps and slaps at his hand, realizing that her breasts are on display from the nipples up and hastily sinks lower into the water. “You shouldn’t touch me,” she mutters. It’s not that she doesn’t want to be fucked; it’s that she is still trying to wrap her mind around all this. All George’s life he has fucked women. He has come into contact with other men, but sometime is just can’t be helped. But to be fucked by a man now, even inside a woman’s body is still kind of alien. Tony sure got the job done right, and she is glad it happened. But it is kind of like being so aroused and doing the deed and enjoying it, then afterward feeling a little guilty by doing it. “Besides, you’re not naked.” The words leave her mouth before her mind has time to filter it. If Trey is anything like George, then the man isn’t bluffing.

“Yes, I am,” he says curtly. “See?” This time he doesn’t touch the girl so much as he takes her hand and places it in his lap—or as close as he can get before encountering his erection. Tabitha’s hand closes over him a split second before she realizes what she is holding.

Tabitha cannot believe what she just did. She knew what he was doing, she knew what she was touching, but her body seems to be working separate from her mind. I can’t do this, can I? It was so much easier to resist and fight back when Tony was forcing himself on her. It made it easier to give in, but Trey isn’t forcing himself on her. He is deliberately being coy about it all while being confident and in control of the situation at the same time. It is a trick George used many, many times in his life when picking up slightly shy women.

“I don’t think you should be doing this kind of thing,” she says.

“And why not?” Trey counters.

“Well, I don’t know,” she answers. “You’re married.” The notion sounds foolish even to her ears. George always found some reasoning when a woman used those I’m Married excuses.

“I know, but I’m horny and my wife isn’t here, but you are,” he reasons. “Besides, we’re swingers, so it’s not a real big deal. Plus, you have to admit, I am badly in need.” With this, he pulls her hand back over to his erection with the girl holding it a bit longer before letting it go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.