Guilty Pleasures
Prologue

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - It's not every day a person gets to experience their life over. But for one man that is being offered to him. Yet it's not as simple as it sounds. Is it ever?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   DoOver   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation  

I wasn’t always like this. No, as a matter of fact I was once just a normal every day sixty-five year old bachelor. I had spent much of my life in the company of women, whether I was using them or treating them. I never wanted to get married or have children. I certainly never wanted to have grandchildren or even get old. But it happens.

Well, not the marriage part or the children part and certainly not the grandchildren part. But old age did. It kind of seemed to sneak up on me. One day I was fucking like I was twenty, the next I’m keeping up reasonably well enough, but waking up with aches and pains I didn’t know could even exist.

For sixty-five I have to say I do still look damn good. And it’s not just me; just ask any of the young twenty-five year olds I fuck on a weekly basis. It’s funny; when I was younger I would go after the older ladies. Don’t get me wrong; I never turned down a piece of ass that was younger than me, especially if there were under age. Don’t get me wrong I’m not into them real young, I like them close to age, anywhere from the three year mark. But now that I am older, everything has reversed. I tend to only go for the young ones, occasionally getting a piece of those really young ones. And the same goes for the older ladies.

I know what you’re thinking: why the hell would this guy fuck some eighty year old broad with a dried out pussy when he can get a twenty-something? Well, let me tell you, those eighty year old broads can get just as wet and fuck just as well as the young ones. They’re horny too. They’re just not as fun or as smooth as the younger women.

But that’s basically it. It’s my life in a nutshell. Sounds great, right? Sure, if you get to stay young forever. Nah, not for me. The day I hit sixty-five was the day I regretted my life. I realized that I missed out on a wife, children and grandchildren. I missed out on a life with some meaning behind it, someone to grow old with. Yeah, you can say hey, I got some life left in me, and I most certainly do. I aimed to fuck until I couldn’t fuck anymore. I aimed to die in bed with some beautiful redhead, bouncing up and down on my dick.

Why am I saying it like it is past tense? Well, because it sort of is. I was given a second chance. The strangest thing happened on my birthday. I was celebrating it with three women—a mother and her two daughters mind you. “And yes, they were all legal ... well mostly. The mother was a young thirty-eight year old. Her daughters were twenty-one and seventeen. Not bad right? Anyway, after spending much of the afternoon and night fucking them, I had to piss like a mother fucker. Yes, that’s right, I said after fucking them for most of the afternoon and night.

Don’t believe me?

Well, fuck you then. This old bastard can still go. Sure I have aches and pains in the morning, but damn it, once I get going, there is no stopping me. So there I was, pissing away the evening when I felt strange eyes on me. Strange why? Well, because I ain’t never felt eyes like that before. At first I thought it was one of the girls. But when I turned it wasn’t.

There in front of me, with my dick in my hand, was a little creature. He was about knee high to me. To this day I don’t know what the fuck he was, but he had a proposition for me that I just couldn’t turn down. Well, at the time I couldn’t, but now I’m not so sure.

So he says to me, ‘How would you like a second chance at life?’

To which I replied, ‘I’d take anything you got to offer, buddy.’

‘Would you do anything?’

Now I thought what the hell kind of question is that? That’s the shit you see happening in the movies. And it usually turned out bad for the person. But shit, I just shrugged and said, ‘Sure. Why not?’

‘Are you certain?’

‘Hey, you’re the one that showed up here offering some shit,’ I replied. Hell, at the time I didn’t think the thing was real. I was tired from all that fucking and it had been a long day after all.

‘I can give you the chance to be half a century younger,’ he said.

‘What do I go to do?’ I quickly asked.

Boy, that little bastard got the biggest smile on his face right then and there. ‘First you’ll have to move away from here and start a new life.’

Didn’t sound too bad, I mean, chance to start over. Hell, it’d be weird to suddenly be young in a place where everyone knew who you were. So I nodded.

‘You’ll have the appearance of an old man, like you are now,’ he continued and that comment just kind of boiled my ass. To realize I was old was one thing, but to be called it ... anyway, he continued. ‘You’ll have to play grandfather to the grandchild that you will portray.’

I know, I know. You’re like what the fuck? Hey, I was too.

‘The neighbors will have to believe that you are a widower and your grandchild’s parents died in an accident. You’ll be that grandchild. You’ll be able to transform whenever you with and relive the next fifty years.’

To say my eyes didn’t go wide would be a lie. How could I turn that down? Not a chance in hell. I was ready to shake hands right then and there.

‘You’ll have the job of babysitting... ‘

‘Now, wait a damn minute,’ I said. ‘Babysitting? Why the hell would I want to babysit?’

‘It’s a good way to meet the children’s parents and have a little fun, if you get my drift,’ he answered.

Oh, I got his drift. What better way to get all those older ladies while they were still young. It was a wet dream come true. I could definitely get into that.

‘What’s this going to cost me?’ I asked.

The little creature shakes his head. ‘Not much. You get a new fifty years of youth, and upon your new sixty-fifth birthday, you die.’

Now that was a shock. But the more I sat there thinking about that one, the more I liked it. I already lived sixty-five years and here I was being given the chance at another fifty while being young again. There was only one concern I had.

‘If I’m going to be babysitting, when will I have time to fuck when I’m going to have to work to pay the bills?’

The little creature smiles again. ‘You’ll have sufficient money. As the grandfather, you’ll have all you need to pay bills, buy food, all those luxuries. You’ll be able to focus all your efforts of the next fifty years without any hindrance.’

‘How about protection?’ I asked. ‘I don’t want no crazy disease that will do me in, nor do I want to get someone pregnant.’

That smile of his just got bigger. ‘There will be nothing like that. Nothing will kill you, no chance of accidents happening should you wish to try that sort of thing and you certainly will not be able to get anyone pregnant.’

I took all of three seconds to think about it. Then I stuck out my hand to the little imp and said, ‘You sir, you have a deal.’

He shook my hand and then he was gone. Nothing happened. I was disappointed, but hey it was late and I was tired. I returned to the bed with the three young women and fell right to sleep. The next day I awoke to an empty bed, in a bed that wasn’t mine. I got up and looked in the mirror and got the shock of a lifetime.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.