Gratification Through Self-stimulation
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The first thing Azelia does once the vacation is over is to head over to the library. Other than going to see the beautiful redhead that seems to now invade her thoughts at seemingly every moment of the day, the alien pretends to be there researching. Twiddling the pencil between her fingers, she watches another of the library’s workers, a cute little human blonde. The girl comes around to replace books on the nearby shelves. Usually that is something Janae is doing, but Azelia hadn’t seen the girl when she came in or since. So for now she has to make due with watching the blonde. Not that it’s a hard thing to do.

What causes a little stir in Azelia’s shorts is when the blonde reaches to place a book on an upper shelf. The stretch has the girl’s blouse riding up just enough for the alien to see an inch or so of her very flat and tanned belly along with the sight of her shorts pulling tighter against her firm little ass. After the stretch and reach, she lowers back to her feet and immediately turns to face Azelia. The alien loses her breath and blushes. The blonde makes eye contact and smiles. Azelia smiles back. The blonde then takes her library cart and goes around to the next aisle.

Azelia breathes again. She also begins to have a very delightful little daydream about the blonde human. This girl is tall with legs that seem to stretch out forever. She also had a very prominent chest. Her fantasy daydream and the stirring in her shorts will have to wait. She needs to focus on why she is here: Janae. And this is when the alien senses someone else walks by. She doesn’t look up right away, that is until she smells a familiar perfume. When Azelia does look, she sees Janae walk to a table a couple of rows over and dump an armload of books on top.

The slim and athletic girl stands there with her hair pulled back, tied by a band. Getting through the vacation had been hard. She was only able to get through it because of the distraction Zelena and her mother provided. But now that distraction is gone, and what little the blonde provided has faded completely from the alien’s mind. Janae is dressed casually in a worn shirt and simple white blouse, which only makes her look even sexier than ever.

Azelia sits here and shivers a very warm shiver. Obviously the girl hasn’t noticed Azelia, and though the alien’s intent was to come here and talk to the girl, suddenly she can’t find the nerve to do it. Instead, Azelia scoots down in the chair a little more and watches until Janae slips from view, carrying on with her work. After a little while, the alien gets up and slips over to the fountains. She takes a few sips and decides to walk by the checkout desk. Maybe if Janae sees her, the girl will initiate conversation. But instead of Janae sitting there, that cute little blonde is. They exchange smiles again, but as Azelia remembers giving her a once over earlier, she find the blonde just doesn’t provide that distraction anymore.

Before she can even make it back to her chair, Azelia runs smack into Janae. Azelia huffs, the wind being temporarily knocked out of her. “Oh!” Janae squeals in reaction to herself being bounced off the alien’s chest. It is like two sets of bouncy balls banging into each other.

Azelia reaches out and catches the girl, but one of her hands accidently touches Janae’s breasts in doing so. “Sorry ... I, uh ... I just grabbed the first thing I could. I mean...” Azelia is thoroughly embarrassed. She also expects a serious scowl and rebuke, but instead the girl sort of grins and straightens her blouse. “I’m sorry,” the alien says again as sincerely as possible, but grins when she gazes at Janae’s chest. Her nipples are poking through her top, mimicking the feeling that Azelia feels from her own.

“It’s okay,” Janae says, smiling up at the alien. “Don’t worry about it.”

Azelia blushes a deep crimson and for several seconds, Janae stands there before her at less than an arm’s length. It gives the alien the time to really look at her, and immediately confirm her feelings for the girl. She had never had feelings like these for any human woman she has ever comes across. Janae finally bends down to gather her books and in the stooping down to retrieve the books, her skirt rides up in the back. Azelia kneels down to help and when she does, she instantly has a flashback to the incident she had in the library not long before her vacation. She tries to speak, say anything, but as usual, that weird shyness comes over her again.

“It’s nice to run into you again,” Janae says, grinning. “Are you here doing some research or coming to see me?”

Azelia’s mind goes completely blank, as if rebooting. She says the first thing that comes to mind, which is completely opposite of what she wants to say. “A research paper.” What the hell am I thinking?

“Well, I don’t want to keep you, and I have quite a bit of work to do,” she says, smiling more now. “I had to get Jessica her to help. You’d be amazed at how many people like to actually read from a book.”

More like they are here to see you. Azelia smiles and nods, wishing she had spoken those words instead of just thinking them, because a moment later Janae is walking away. The alien just stands here for too long, watching the girl and the sway of her hips. It is truly a gorgeous sight, and totally opposite of how she imagined the run in to go. Azelia looks around to see if anyone had seen her blunder, but this part of the library is empty and out of sight of anyone else there.

By the time Azelia gets back to her seat, her hearts and breathing have calmed some. While she sits there and looks over, she sees Janae slumping forward on the checkout desk, talking to that cute blonde, Jessica, twisting her lovely hair through her fingers. Then the alien looks down a little further ... although it isn’t all that hot in the library, her blouse is unbuttoned fairly low. The shadowed valley between her tawny breasts is daringly revealed. Obviously sometime between the last time she saw the girl and now, Janae has obviously taken some vitamins. She hadn’t noticed it earlier although it is hard to believe she would have missed a sexy sight such as that.

But what garners her attention the most is that blouse. Had Janae undone them after they bumped into each other? Very quickly Azelia’s mind goes straight into the gutter. She imagines Janae without the blouse. Those large, round and soft breasts have the largest nipples capping them. In the alien’s mind, she sucks each of those lusciously erect nubs into her mouth one at a time. Azelia’s hand slides to the crotch of her shorts and she squeezes her already stiffing member.

A noise, the sound of a scraping chair leg, catches the alien’s attention and Azelia looks back ahead. She finds Janae done talking and now sitting at a computer. The alien glances beneath the table and although it is quite shadowy, she can certainly see well enough to see Janae’s legs opened a little. Azelia still can’t see much because of the shadows under the table, but it doesn’t stop her from taking her daydream a little further. Having seen a little of what is beneath the skirt already, the alien pictures herself slipping a hand under it, and of course Janae isn’t wearing any panties in this little fantasy.

She feels a renewed swell in her stiffening organ, so she gives it another good squeeze. Janae is still looking at the computer screen and she seems very intent on her work. Then it is as if she heard Azelia talking about her. Abruptly the girl leans back from the table and her knees part even further. The alien is instantly treated to the smoothness of her thighs right up to ... they are blue! The girl has on a pair of silky blue panties. Azelia has a full view of her panty-clad cunt under her skirt. The alien can hardly keep herself from chewing off her pencil eraser with the pleasure she feels at catching such a flash of heavenly delight.

Before she knows it, Azelia is rubbing herself as best as she can through the material of her shorts and panties. She knows a moan escapes her while she is taken aback by the unexpected scene unfolding before her. Although she is conscious enough to take a quick look around to see if anyone is watching her watching the girl sitting like a sexy vision only several feet away, Azelia can’t avert her eyes more than a couple seconds. The alien’s mind spins. What the hell am I doing staring like this out in the open? But still, her hand through her shorts, cup her balls, She fells their warmth and fondles them while closing her eyes and thinks of Janae naked now. The girl’s breasts are out for her, skirt pulled up and panties down. Azelia can feel her balls squirming while she plays with them.

After a moment, she opens her eyes and looks over a her fantasy girl. Azelia’s hand freezes on her balls. Janae is looking up from the screen and right at her! The alien holds her breath. Only she doesn’t see any shock or surprise register on her face. Surely she is looking past and not at. But her look is sexy! Janae’s lips are somewhat pursed, almost as if she is kissing someone. Azelia’s erection surges a bit, as she is sure she can feel those moist lips touching her down there. Her hand is still cupping her balls so she gives them another teasing squeeze before running her fingers up along her growing length.

The girl finally turned her eyes back to the screen in front of her and Azelia just quietly watches—seeing Janae so intent in her work is so sexy. She looks so smart, so focused and so incredibly hot. This is one reason Azelia is so in love with her. Azelia finds her gaze lowering back under the table, under the short skirt, to where Janae reveals those, oh so sexy, blue panties. The alien just knows in her fantasy Janae is doing this for her and only her. Janae wants the alien to see her panties, she want the alien to get off over her and her sexy undies. Azelia’s fantasy is building fast. Her hand is still on her crotch, but now her palm is rubbing up over her erection as only her fingers continue to tickle her balls. The swelling in both is attaining a level of discomfort confined in her panties and shorts as they are. I have to end this torture! I need to stroke myself off! But the library isn’t the best place for such a thing—although she had performed an earlier excursion behind the checkout desk. So the alien starts thinking about making her way to the bathroom to enjoy a really good jacking off.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.