Gratification Through Self-stimulation
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It has been weeks since the morning jog, watching Janae in the window. The girl has been on her mind since. This change in her attitude hasn’t gone unnoticed by Zelena. And as a result she has forced Azelia to go with her and her family on vacation. Now, vacationing on Eon 9 doesn’t seem like anything special. It’s a big ring housing two populations full of housing, businesses, farms and assembly plants. But there is a special place that the population can go to: Respite Beach. Every individual citizen receives a voucher every year to go. It is the only way to get in and is mandatory that it is used. It is also good for one week and can be used at any time.

The only reason Azelia agrees to go is because she isn’t going to pass up the opportunity to see Meetra in a swimsuit. She had seen pictures of the woman in her one piece from the last couple vacations, but due to Meetra’s workout program over the past year, she is ready for a bikini swimsuit. With the exception of the pictures and that one day in the shower, Azelia has never seen the women in anything that could leave just a little to the imagination. Without seeing Meetra those two times, it would require a lot of imagination to be used. To be honest, the alien still wasn’t completely sold on the idea until the day she saw the woman wearing a particularly little bikini a couple days before. She ended up putting on an oversized shirt later on, but Azelia could still picture her lovely body all night, even when she fucked Zelena.

Then the morning of the day it was to leave, Zelena and Azelia fucked before leaving her bed. A couple hours later the alien is surprised with a quickie hand job in the laundry room before heading to the beach. Later in the morning, with the whole family down on the sand, Azelia eyes Meetra wearing another of her reveling bikinis. Her breasts aren’t as large and round as her daughter’s, but they sure look enticing in that skimpy suit. The alien instantly finds herself fantasizing her taking it off. Azelia’s hearts are pounding ridiculously fast in her chest at this point. She wants to see more, so much so that she feels an erection coming on.

She squeezes her thighs together, watching Meetra stretch out on her beach blanket, her hair falling across her face and neck. Her skin glistens in the artificial lighting from perspiration. The weather on Respite Beach is a little hotter than the rest of Eon 9 gets. Azelia is close enough to actually see drops of sweat running down her ribs and the sides of her breasts.

After a while Meetra repositions herself on her blanket and this time she gives the alien a view between her legs. As she lies there, the naughtiest thoughts of sex swirl through Azelia’s brain. For the first time since seeing her in the shower, the alien has the most irresistible urge to see her not just in the sexy bikini, but completely naked again. Azelia feels her cock twitch while it continues to grow. She also feels a little guilt rise in her. She came on this vacation to get her mind off Janae and now she is fantasizing over Zelena’s mother. Maybe Zelena can take care of the itch. She looks over to her girlfriend. Zelena is engrossed in a beach novel, totally unaware of what is going on.

So, Azelia greedily glances back down at Meetra. She nearly loses it when she does. For now the woman is laying back with her legs still pointing at the alien, but now they are spread apart rather provocatively. Azelia finds herself looking directly at her thinly covered cunt. If she didn’t know better, as tightly as that bikini bottom fits the woman’s crotch and nearly details the indention of her nether lips, Azelia swears she must be shaved bare. Unfortunately, that day in the shower she didn’t quite get a view of the woman’s pussy.

Somehow she makes it off the beach without giving herself away when it was time for everyone to head in for the night. She squeezed the hell out of her erection, trying to keep it under control, which can be difficult with a cock the length of her thigh while wearing a bikini herself. When it is Azelia’s turn for the outdoor shower, it doesn’t take her long to revisit the erotic view of Meetra in her mind. As she lathers up her body in the wooden enclosure next to the bungalow, the alien finds herself getting a massive erection once more. She is as much alone now with only the relaxing wash of the warm water and the streaks of fading artificial sunlight reflecting off her shiny body. Needless to say she is well on her way into her masturbatory fantasy of Meetra when...

“Zelena?” Meetra’s voice calls out from the other side of the shower. Azelia immediately stops stroking herself. “Zelena,” she calls out again, walking around the other side of the shower.

Now obviously she wants to talk to her daughter, and the alien can hardly ignore her, she knows someone is in the shower. Besides she can’t tell what Azelia is doing other than standing in the shower, presumably just bathing. “It’s me, Azelia,” the alien replies.

“Oh, sorry!” her voice stops just outside the door side of the shower. Azelia can tell the woman is facing the shower when she leans down and sees Meetra’s bare toes pointed in her direction.

“No problem,” Azelia assures her.

“I thought Zelena was down her already.

“Just me,” the alien says at the same time as she realizes that she is holding her semi-erect member while they talk.

Only it is getting hard again just thinking about herself standing naked in front of Meetra in her hot bikini. Azelia suddenly has the urge to watch the woman’s face when she shoots her load for her. Instead, the alien wickedly decides that if she can’t do it for real, the next best thing will be to do it on the other side of a beach shower wall. Plus, cleanup will be a whole hell of a lot easier!

There stands Azelia’s new found sex symbol, at least for tonight’s pleasures, Zelena’s mother, just a couple feet away and she is stroking for the woman. The alien begins to wonder if Meetra can hear her sudsy cock squishing in her hand. The woman knows that she is naked and Azelia knows she is naked. There is such an incredible sexual tension for the alien that she actually wants to open the door and show the woman her hardness. But that could get her in more trouble than she ever wants to get into.

Azelia just pretends instead that Meetra is looking through the thin gaps in the boards of the shower, peeking in on her. Azelia spreads her legs a bit and goes to town grabbing her balls with one hand and stroking with the other. She is at it not more than a minute when all of a sudden there is a knock on the wooden door. The girl nearly jumps a foot.

“Are you okay in there?” It is Zelena. The next thing Azelia knows is the door is opening. The young human just smiles at her and says, “Working hard I see.”

“Hard is the operative word,” the alien replies.

“I see that too.” She looks down again and nibbles her lip. She looks incredibly sexy doing that.

“Are you going to come in?” Azelia asks invitingly. “I mean you do make a very attractive doorstop, but...”

Before she can complete the thought, Zelena steps into the shower and the solid wood door closes behind her. “Are you close to cumming or did you just start?” she asks rather seriously, which comes as a surprise.

“Just get over her and take your suit off,” Azelia says breathlessly.

“Hmm, you’re desperate. Then you must be close already,” she says yet she still complies with the simple, but yes, desperate request. She pulls the thin straps off her shoulders, freeing each wonderful breast in turn before she slips the one-piece entirely off her body. “Now what?” she asks, standing in front of the alien, naked.

“Come over her, please,” Azelia asks more patiently and politely this time.

The girl takes the couple steps toward Azelia and the alien puts both arms around her and pulls her close. Azelia’s erection props up between them. She kisses the girl and cups one of her breasts in hand, tweaking her nipple while her tongue slithers over Zelena’s. Azelia presses into the girl even more with her erection against her belly. Soon they are kissing and groping one another in passion. Azelia is obviously still excited from her fantasy of Meetra. So she tries not to think about what Zelena would do is she knew it was her mother that had initially brought about the stiffy between them.

Zelena grinds herself against the prick, kissing wildly, tongue entwined and both moaning their pleasures. Azelia can’t believe that they are just outside from her parents, making out like the teenagers that they are. Their tongues continue to wrestle in and out of each other’s mouths while their hands rub up and down their wet, slippery skin. The sight of water running down Zelena’s back and into the crack of her ass is certainly one to see.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.