Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Azelia both loves and hates her morning jog. On the one hand, it keeps her healthy and in shape, but on the other it can be difficult to concentrate. Zelena is always on her mind because of their great sex life, and though the alien is committed to her, she thinks constantly of Janae. Of course there is one perk of the jog: any route she takes is often seeded with young women, most of whom are invariably clad in tight, skimpy running short, tight tops and human.

This morning is typical ... well mostly.

Azelia tries to keep an even pace on another early run, keeping trying to keep her dilemma off her mind while hoping to see a cute human woman or two. When she rounds a bend in her route, her wish comes true. She sees a fast walking woman ahead of her. She is wearing a dark blue shirt that from even a distance is at least a size too small and a pair of similarly tight black running shorts. As she approaches the woman, Azelia glances down to watch the cute, round cheeks of this woman’s ass bounce to and fro with every step she takes. The closer the alien gets, the more she thinks dark, naughty things. But Azelia knows that if she lingers too long, it will be very noticeable. So she picks up her pace and proceeds to pass her.

The pretty woman gives the alien a look and it is a sweet little smile. Azelia quickly ascertains that she can’t be far into her early twenties. Along with this verification comes with a great look at her chest. The alien’s eyes bulge out rather obviously when she stares on two of the fullest and roundest breasts ever. To top them both off are two very stiff, protruding nipples. She nearly trips when taking the next step. And Azelia is not surprised to feel her cock hardening by the time she makes the next bend in the road.

During the course of the jog, Azelia sees several more cute human women, as well as human men and Rakan of both sexes. For the most part, she is able to control her erection. After a while and toward the end of her run, Azelia stops in front of a house, breathing fairly hard. Part of keeping her erection under control is running a bit harder than usual. While taking a deep breath, she looks up to see the through the somewhat open curtain and sees a woman pulling a top of some sort over her head.

The alien stands here for several minutes, looking through the window, through the partially parted curtain, just in case she might get more of a peek. Wishful thinking maybe, but in these blissful moments Azelia enjoys the warm feelings of a newly growing erection. Patience can also sometimes be a girl’s best friend because the woman walks in front of the window again. She is closer to it this time, but backlit so the alien still can see the very distinct outline of those delightful mounds blossoming out from her chest.

The woman stands upright and closer to the window, although the face is still shadowed, those wonderful breasts swinging in full view. It is one of those timeless moments—the sight of two magnificently bred breasts burning themselves into her brain. Azelia knows that she should just back away. Her mind keeps telling her that she could be caught watching, yet the hardened member in her shorts is screaming the opposite.

And just as she decides to not push her luck and just go, the alien looks back to see the woman raise her hands and begin to run them across her body, down her sides, over her belly and gently brush her breasts. She is teasing the alien without even knowing that she is. She is also doing a damn good job of it too. Azelia’s hearts begin beating faster and she feels the same quickening pulses in her cock. She also becomes convinced that the woman isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Taking a quick look around, the alien chooses to hide behind a set of bushes that allow a view through the window and a barrier to the street.

Here Azelia is able to marvel how the she is be able to feel what the woman is feeling, how her soft, warm flesh feels against her fingers, how her silky breasts feel as her hands wanders over them and how her budding nipples are when they slips between her fingers. This peeping is very much getting to her, so Azelia takes a firm hold of her stiff member through her shorts. And just as she is getting real good, feeling good, the shadowy woman finally turns the other way and the light hits her face ... it is Janae!

The alien can’t believe the luck. The one thing Azelia notices is the smile on the girl’s face at this very moment. It is hard to believe that after the panty incident Azelia would see the girl, especially at her home. And to top it off, she’s naked. Her prick is throbbing harder now in her hand. She quickly looks up and down the sides of the bushes to make sure that no one is around, just as an extra precaution, and then proceeds to remove her shorts, leaving the alien in her socks and running shows.

Azelia looks back in the windows to watch Janae reach for a bottle from a dresser. She pours some its contents into her hand then moving toward the bed, she sits and begins rubbing down her leg. The alien keenly imagines how soft her skin is, but watching her rub lotion all over one leg and then the other, she can only imagine how much softer they will be afterward. Again, the girl grabs the bottle of lotion and pours more into her hand. This time, she starts at her navel, rubbing in circles all over her belly. She works her way up until she massages each breast, her hands working in the creamy lotion that will make her flesh even more moist and soft. By the time she is through, even from the distance between human and alien, Azelia can see her nipples are hard and erect. They are huge too!

It is impossible for Azelia not to allow her eyes to feast on her breasts, now fully on display, proud and awesome standing up on her chest. But when she stands, the alien’s sight settles on a stark white pair of panties that are so sexy in their simplicity. Although her tantalizing breasts have demanded Azelia’s divided attention, it is now indeed divided evenly when she moves her head up and down in wonder, examining the extra-large nipples as well as the triangle of material between her thighs.

When Janae abruptly turns her back to the window, Azelia sees her panty covered ass and the sexy crack extending over the top of the low slung panties. With her lust for the girl, and the feelings that seem to be flourishing more and more, Azelia would do almost anything to get her hands on those warm pair of undies. But then Janae surprises her to no end when the girl slips her fingers into the waistband of the underwear and shoves them down. The alien feels her member swell in her fist when those white panties slide down her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.