Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Azelia arrives at Zelena’s house fairly quickly. Since Eon 9 is a giant circle and the monorails runs continuously, travelling is fairly quick and easy. Once inside, she hears the sound of the shower coming from Zelena’s parent’s room. There isn’t a such thing as crime on Eon, because committing a crime means being thrown out the airlock and the person or persons are always caught. So entering the house and hears the shower running is perfectly normal.

What probably isn’t normal is Azelia finally getting the chance to see the woman naked. For an older human woman she is pretty hot. She pretty much looks like her daughter, only older. And with Azelia highly attracted to human woman, getting a chance like this is once in a lifetime. So she walks up long the hallway, smiling the whole way. When she gets to the door, she sets the discreet black plastic bag on the floor and looks beyond and notices the bathroom door is open slightly. The alien smiles ever broader and she knows that will make it easier to peer inside for a moment or two and watch Meetra in the glass enclosed shower stall.

She walks toward the bathroom and when she gets to the door, she slowly leans in toward the three or four inch opening. She looks in and sees the woman’s reflection in the large mirror over the sink. Shock is something the alien has been dealing with today as she has done more in more places than she ever would have before. But this was even more shocking while adding intense amazement at seeing the older woman stark and real. She is leaning back against the shower wall with the hand held shower massager right between her spread legs!

Azelia has often wondered if married human woman masturbated. For Rakan, male or female, masturbation is a way of life. It may not be to the extreme that the alien has been going to since that night at the dance, but who knows? So though she isn’t surprised to see the woman totally naked in the shower, as that is how people generally bathed, she is intensely amazed to find her masturbating.

Azelia thinks briefly of how she masturbates in the shower, which she does as often as she does in bed. Usually in bed she has to be silent unless her brother is gone, but in the shower she can make noise. Having orgasms with grunts and groans tends to enhance the experience. Not having to worry about the noise she makes is such a turn-on. Of course, a closed door can only muffle so much noise.

While the woman gets more and more into what she is doing, her movements get stronger and more obvious. Her panting grows louder and is punctuated with soft, little moans and sighs. Her voice is no more than a whisper, but the bathroom seems to make it louder, making it seem like she is gasping loudly with excitement.

Needless to say, by then Azelia has unzipped, dropped her pants and panties and is gently stroking while the woman pleasures herself unknowingly before the alien. Azelia is careful not to move too much. She still doesn’t want to give away the fact that she is peeping. She realizes if she can see Meetra in the mirror, the woman can just as easily look up and see the alien’s refection in that same mirror. If she does, she will see clearly that Azelia is spying on her and if that isn’t bad enough, the alien is jerking off to the sight of her naked form and her secret erotic solo show.

Yes, the alien realizes this, but she really doesn’t care because she is so aroused at this point. This arousal to the max thing is definitely becoming a common occurrence. While she strokes the hardest of erections, Azelia watches her girlfriend’s mother lean back against the bath wall while she keeps the massager pointed directly at her crotch, presumably continually buzzing her clit. After about two more minutes, Meetra’s face gets a very concentrated looks and she starts rocking back and forth. She hunches over with her mouth open. She stays frozen in this position only hunching her hips forward to easing her crotch closer and closer to the steady spray between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.