Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The night with Zelena wasn’t just a one night thing. Somehow, it had developed into a two night thing and then a three night fling. That’s was several weeks ago. Azelia finds herself alone on the weekend in the human’s bed. Zelena is out shopping with a friend, leaving the alien to sleep in. After all, last night was pretty much an all-nighter. Azelia can’t figure out how the girl can be so energized, especially enough to go shopping. But maybe that is just the way human women work. Or maybe it’s all the work Azelia did last night. Zelena did her fare share sure, but...

After getting up late, which was the whole point of being left behind to sleep; Azelia eats more of a brunch than a breakfast. She gets dressed in shorts and a shirt and jumps on the computer terminal. She does her routine checks of her mail, the news and a few of her favorite sites. She finds something she wants to print off, so she pulls open the cabinet door that houses the printer and no sooner the alien do this does a pair of Zelena’s panties fall out onto the carpeted floor.

Well, this is no surprise. For the entire length of time that Azelia has been dating the girl, they are either at her place or here at Zelena’s. When they aren’t just hanging out together or with friends, going to see a movie or shopping, or doing anything else that doesn’t require a bedroom they are fucking—pure and simple. But Azelia is a fairly healthy and prolific masturbator. Although the sex is great and in no way short of happening, Azelia still does it. And using Zelena’s panties for an extra bit of pleasure is just the added proverbial cherry to the top of the ice cream. Normally after using a pair, Azelia just chunks them into the girl’s laundry basket. This pair must have been just thrown in the cabinet of a whim or in a hurry. Clearly the alien had forgotten about the pair of yellow panties from a few weeks ago. She can’t remember the circumstances leading up to the stashing, but she stashed them nonetheless and obviously Zelena hasn’t discovered them.

When she picks up the dainty underwear, the touch of the silky material on her fingers immediately sends a tingle up her arm and through her body ... coming to light a heated spark right between her legs. Azelia can’t believe it, considering up to this point, anything sexual was the farthest thing from her mind. But now the image of Zelena is in her head. The last time she had seen her human lover wearing them was one that third night of the sexual foray. They had gone out for dinner and a movie. After they got back to Azelia’s place, they barely made it to the bedroom. Luckily her brother was out with his girlfriend. The alien may not remember the circumstances of stuffing them away in the cabinet, but she does remember rubbing her nose over that yellow silky material while Zelena lay on the bed. Azelia nibbled the girl through them before finally taking them off. It was a couple days later when Azelia stayed over Zelena’s and saw them sitting on top of the clothes on the girl’s basket. The alien just couldn’t resist rubbing one off at that point.

So Azelia just sits there in the chair, the only thing between the rest of the house is the bedroom door. Zelena is out, busy shopping and her parents are at work. Azelia can feel the obvious erection stretching down her shorts. She is hot and bothered and extremely aroused. She knows it probably isn’t the best time or place for this, with Zelena already gone for several hours, but with a quick peek out the bedroom door and then down the serious tent made in her shorts by the stiff member she has, her mind is in only one place. The alien reaches the waistband of her short, takes a deep breath and shoves them down to her knees. The images of that passionate night and Zelena’s lovely naked body filters through mind when she starts to stroke her nearly fully erect member with the pretty yellow panties. A warm shiver takes over her mostly naked form as Azelia strokes her shaft slowly up and down.

Suddenly, Azelia thinks she hears something out in the main living areas. She stops, her hand squeezing the soft panties around her erection while she leans forward to look out the bedroom door and listen ... nothing. The house is brightly lit up by the artificial sun and quiet.

Taking a deep breath, the alien eases back, closes her eyes and goes back to a smooth stroking rhythm. It feels so good and she knows that she is going to get close fairly quickly. As she remembers how wonderful that night was again and how they ended up climaxing together ... Azelia is about to orgasm again...

“What the fuck!” she hears the shrill voice.

Azelia’s eyes shoot open and she finds Zelena standing there with a look of shock on her face. Her breathing stops and so nearly do her hearts. “Zelena!”

The human girl looks down at the alien’s crotch and lifts a hand to her mouth before backing away. “Oh ... um, what ... what are you doing in here?” the girl gasps, her gaze alternating between the erection in Azelia’s fist and her beet red face. All the green color of her skin has melted from her face. There is no instant explanation. The alien stands there naked with her cock in one hand and Zelena’s panties in the other. “What are you doing?” the girl asks again. “Were, were you ... holy fuck...”

“No nothing,” Azelia stammers out, staring off to the side. “Honest.”

“Don’t fucking lie. I saw you,” Zelena accuses. “You were playing with yourself, weren’t you?”

Azelia doesn’t know what to do. How am I going to get out of this? Of course this is the same girl that knew full well that the alien played with herself quite often.

“Were you really in in jacking off with my panties?” the girl asks sternly.

“Yes,” Azelia finally admits.

“So this is what you do when I’m not around?” Zelena says, only now there is a smirk on her face. She looks from the alien’s face to her still mostly hard cock, shaking her head like she can’t believe what she is seeing while at the same time seems to be enjoying having caught Azelia in a most compromising position. “Fuck, I thought our sex was great.”

“It is,” Azelia quickly says.

“Were you at least thinking about me while you were doing it?” Zelena questions.

“It’s why I have these,” the alien says, lifting the panties up to show the girl.

“How do I know you weren’t thinking of someone else” she continues her line of questioning. “Like that little hot redhead that works in the school library?”

Azelia knows exactly who Zelena is speaking of. And while the alien has thought about that girl from time to time, this wasn’t one of those times. “Believe me, I was just...”

“Oh, you’re not getting off that easy,” she giggles and then look down at the alien’s crotch again. “It looks like it’s still pretty eager. Did I catch you before you could finish? Take away the panties and let me see all of it.”

Azelia’s member is still near a full erection, sticking straight up before her. Even she has to giggle at her predicament by now. They both start turning red when they start going into hysterical laughter.

When they catch their breath, Zelena takes a step toward the alien. “I’m going to forgive you for this, since I am obviously not giving it to you enough. And I am going to let you finish, but ... I get to watch”

“How about you just hope on?” Azelia suggests.

Zelena shakes her head. “No can do. You’re going to finish it of yourself.”

“You can’t be serious,” the alien complains. She likes masturbating, but she also like fucking beautiful human girls more.

“I’m afraid I am,” the girl says firmly, crossing her arms before her.

“How about we just forget about it,” Azelia pleads. “I should have waited for you to come back.”

Zelena shakes her head. “The damage is done. You started this and you’re going to finish it.”

“How about a compromise then?” the alien suggests. “You finish me off with your hand.”

A smile creeps up on the human’s face. “I’ll tell you what. You play with yourself using my panties, but I get to control when you cum.”

Azelia’s cock actually twitches at her words. “But before you interrupted me I was already about to cum.”

“Alright,” the girl says, still smiling. “You’re going to play with that big naughty dick and I’m going to watch you do it. When you get close, you’re going to stop and see if I let you finish. If you cum before I give the okay then you’re not getting any pussy for a month.”

Azelia sits there in sheer amazement at what she is hearing. She doesn’t know whether to surprised or anxious.

“Got it?” she asks.

“Got it,” the alien confirms and does as she was told. Slowly, Azelia lowers her hands and glances at the girl while she stands in the doorway, arms crossed over her chest and staring intently.

“Now, take it back in your hand and my panties as well. I am going to watch you play with yourself. Do it,” Zelena orders.

Azelia grips her prick with her empty hand and begins a slow stroke. A generous drop of clear precum oozes out the tip right off the bat.

“I’m glad you were thinking of me,” Zelena remarks. “Go ahead and keep thinking of me. Use my panties.” She nods at them in Azelia’s other hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.