Gratification Through Self-stimulation - Cover

Gratification Through Self-stimulation

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Aliens are no different than humans...well, there are a few differences, but the basics like the need to reproduce are the same no matter the species. Of course higher intelligence makes for a basic need as well...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Many millennia ago the inhabitants of Earth faced the threat of extinction. The Rakan came to their aid. They had watched the humans for a very long time, perhaps longer than their own written history. The Rakan saved them, coming down in their large ships and taking them off the planet. Now the funny thing is the Rakan were in the same boat as the humans. The alien’s home planet had already collapse into a barren wasteland but the path there was different. Their planet’s decline caused them to look for a new suitable planet, which in turn led them to Earth.

When the Rakan discovered Earth, they didn’t move on immediately. For the aliens, the Rakan value life above anything else, especially if it’s intelligent life. So as humans already inhabited the blue planet, the Rakan sat back and watched. Now, they weren’t necessarily waiting for extinction to happen, but the Rakan weren’t having much luck in finding another suitable world. Unfortunately, the alien’s world died before they found anything. Luckily for the Rakan, they were already preparing for the worse. They had built an enormous space station to house their entire population.

The original station is long gone, but the one both the Rakan and humans share is pretty similar to it. Needless to say, the aliens invited the humans to share it with them. As mentioned before, the Rakan value life, especially intelligent life, above anything else. Besides, their co-existence has only helped aid one another. Unfortunately, they haven’t found a suitable planet yet, so both species are stuck there. But it is a big universe, and while they may not have found a suitable home they have found plenty of life out there.

Why is all this important? Well, it serves as a background to the story—not necessarily impacting, but it doesn’t hurt. In fact this story doesn’t space travel or the exploration of worlds. No. There isn’t even any violence, crimes or any of those old harsh realities of civilizations. Nope. This is a story about a young Rakan named Azelia and her path to gratification through self-stimulation.

Now, before we can jump into the story, there is something that needs to be told. We all know the different between human men and woman, male and female, right? Well, the Rakan are a bit different. There isn’t a he or she, male or female of the species—at least not in terms that humans would use. But to make it simple, we will refer to the masculine looking Rakans as he or male and the feminine looking ones as she or female.

Are you confused yet? Well, that’s alright. Let’s break it down. The males of the species look very humanoid, with physiologies quit similar. There are immediate differences like the pointy ears, the pale green skin and the tattoos. But males have the parts of a human female between their legs. The same goes for the female of the species, except they carry the equivalent of the human male.

They seem a little backward, you may say. Of course to a human this may be so, but to the Rakan it is simply how it is. Other than those small differences, the Rakan have the same feelings and emotions as humans. They love and hate, feel happy and sad, they have anger and fear—everything a human has. Needless to say, they are just as complicated, if not as fucked up as their human counterparts.

So enter Azelia, our pale green skinned, pointy eared Rakan. She is just like the average human with her own sense of style. Her head is shaved saved for a long bit of hair down the center of her head which flops over to one side. Her face is tattooed just below her eyes to mimic water slowly dripping down. She has an average chest, long sexy legs and a very large cock just over half the length of her thigh. One thing about Azelia is she like to masturbate. And masturbate she does, every chance she gets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.