How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 14

True Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

So that was it. We had to wait until mom decided to go visit her dad again and spend some time with him. When she did daddy and I would visit Dan and play our new exciting sexual game. The time went bye slowly and all of us were getting really horny to have our play time with Dan. It took three weeks before we heard the good news that she was going to visit her father. The bad news was about grand dad becoming sick again.

One day the phone rang and it was my aunt Betty. She told us granddad was sick, bad off again, like before. She asked if my mom could come back and spend a few days maybe a week or even two to help out the family? I told her I would ask mom the minute she got home from work. We talked a few minutes more and then she hung up. I called daddy and while we were sad about granddad, we were so excited about the opportunity to have our bondage and three some.

When mom and dad got home we ate and then they talked about her going home to help out her sister and dad. Mom didn’t decide on how long she would be staying there but she told us it would be at least a few days. Both daddy and I hide our excitement and we helped mom pack up. She would leave on Thursday and took a week of vacation at work.

During those three weeks when mom was home every day I didn’t go without sex. Some days I would go home knowing daddy would be home early from work waiting for me. We had planned these days so we both would be home early. We would strip off our clothes and daddy would have me lay on my bed and he would eat my aching pussy to satisfy my sexual need for an orgasm or two. I could always count on him eating me first. God I love getting and giving oral.

Daddy’s cock was hard by the time we undressed. But, after daddy licked me enough he would always be much harder. From seeing my young teen body nude and on my back with my thighs wide open for his and my own pleasure, daddy’s cock would always get super hard. Then he would kneel between my thighs and slowly push his hard daddy cock into my wet pussy hole. We had sex fast and hard the first time and then daddy would love my body and eat my pussy again making me cum a few times.

He didn’t seem to care if his cum was leaking out of me, he just wanted to make me happy. Eating my pussy always made me feel good, warm and satisfied. As he began to fuck me, we would take our time the second time but be done before mom got home from work. We did it about twice or three times a week and if mom went shopping on Saturday we did it them. If mom stayed home daddy went to play golf.

There were nights when I laid in my bed and heard daddy begging mommy to fuck him. She was never into sex any more. How could she not want daddy to lick her pussy? What was wrong with her? Daddy was so frustrated but I helped him by sucking his cock some nights when he came to my room. He in turn would eat my pussy and suck on my tits as I sucked on his cock. It made us both feel better.

Then there were the days Dan would pick me up after classes and we would go to his place. He would strip me and now began to bind me spread eagle on something. Some times it would be in his bed, my legs and arms tied out from my body and thighs spread wide making my pussy or ass available for his pleasure. His mouth and tongue were like live animals as he ate my pussy.

Sometimes Dan would tie me to his dining room table, and he would feast on my pussy like a starving man. Of course afterwards he would fuck me long and hard. He would do the same thing when he tied me to a chair, feet over the arms of the chair and my pussy on the edge of the seat. He would work my body with toys and make me cry out begging him to stop. I would tell him that I couldn’t cum any more, but Dan always seemed to get one and sometimes two more orgasms from me.

When he really felt nasty he would tie me to the over head bean in his basement and lift me up until just the heals or balls of my feet were touching the floor. With my arms over my head he attacked my 34C teen breasts playing with them, pulling the nipples, sometimes hurting me a little. He would kick my legs wide apart and fuck my ass from behind as he use toys on and in my pussy making me cum so hard. He would do this until I had at least three hard orgasms. Dan especially loved the “G” spot vibrator and he fucked me hard and long with it and I loved it.

When we had time I rode his cock sitting on it and using my pussy or ass to make him cum. When using his cock in my ass it took time to get it into me fully but it was becoming easier with each time we did it. His cock was bigger and thicker than dad’s and it took a long time for me to adjust to his size. Dan always left me happy and satisfied but sore sometimes. When I got home daddy would lick my little pussy bathing it with his tongue. That always made it fell better.

We were now tying me to something every time I visited Dan. He would tie me down and stand there looking at me. He always told me my body was perfect and he loved to look at it, touch it, and enjoy it while I was helpless. It was extremely exciting to be tied and secured by him and even more so when he teased me and enjoyed me as he called it. He always told me he loved my young hard beautiful body and he loved to feel it, tease it and fuck it knowing I couldn’t stop him from doing anything he wanted with it. God that was hot!

Dan never let me leave until I was drained from the sexual pleasure he gave me. I in turn always fucked him like a bitch in heat. He loved my teen endurance and I could go the distance with him when we fucked. He told me a lot of the woman he had sex with just couldn’t keep up with him. They would tire out as he rammed his cock in them over and over. But, my age and athletic ability gave me the strength to keep fucking Dan back until we both got off. I always made sure he too was sexually satisfied, even if I had to suck him off one last time. Dan loved to have me look up at him and take in as much of his cock as I could get into my mouth! The more I sucked him or daddy the better I got at it. I loved how their balls got so tight and moved up tight in their sack! Both men had a big set of balls and when they hung down in the beginning, I had to use both hands to hold them as I used my mouth and tongue on their cocks. But when they got close to cumming their balls get really tight in their sack and I could hold them both with one hand. That gave me the use of the other hand to jerk them off as I sucked them off. That was so exciting to feel their warm thick cum begin to pump into my mouth as my hand flew up and down on the shaft and my mouth sucked hard on their cock head!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.