How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 13

True Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

From chapter 12:

(I remember that was the third time a guy had jerked off for me. That was the third time I had an orgasm while watching them do it without even touching my pussy. And, that was the third time I knew I wanted to see more and more men jerk off for me. I wanted to see as many cocks cumming as I could in my life. And, I have found that the internet and e-mails have given me the chance to meet men and trade photos with them and see them cumming for me. It’s exciting and sexy and I fucking love it. I think when I’m 99 if I live that long, I will want to see men jerk off and cum for me. It’s like a drug now for me. I don’t care if the guy has a small cock or a big one. If he shows me his cock I’ll show him my body. And, between us we each can masturbate and cum enjoying looking at each other. But, we would have to start with him completely deflated, soft and small. Then we trade shots and I watch him grow hard and harder and finally seeing him cum on something dark so I can see his load! It’s so fucking hot”

So here we are my dad and me at Dan’s home disgusting how they were planning to submit me to their soft bondage ideas in Dan’s special room. I was very excited about it and had offered to let them do it to me. In fact I had offered some of my own ideas of dos and don’ts. As time passed Dan and my dad kept talking about different methods of bondage and it seemed that I was their objective for achieving my highest level of sexual pleasure.

I listened and as they talked and I was getting more and more excited and horny. Everything they talked about I wanted to try first hand. It would be my very first sexual attempt at bondage with soft S&M. In Dan’s special room, as he called it, he had everything they needed to give me what they felt I would love. The idea of having my body experience ongoing orgasms and the possibility of me reaching a sexual high more than I ever felt before was extremely exciting for me.

I wondered if I could get these two guys to give me something in return for allow them to use my body for their pleasure too was thrilling for me, I mean from what they were saying I was extremely young for this type of sex. I had turned 17 and they were talking about my body being secured and open to whatever they wanted to try or do to me. Only there would be no major pain.

I knew it was exciting for them, or any man. I mean just think; here I was a young girl/woman with a slim firm body with 34B breasts 18 belly and 32 hips. From what everyone told me I was pretty or beautiful and a great fuck. I was a willing, eager and adventurous woman who enjoyed sex as much as Dan or my dad ever did. So I had agreed to try this type of sex with two grown men. First it was Dan who would do things to me and finish by fucking me and then my dad who makes love to me with toys and then his cock too. The results should be that I cum and orgasm so much I achieve a new level of ecstasy!

As we all sat there in Dan’s living room, I watched them both. When they sat back in the big soft chairs, their soft cocks sat on the chairs and when they sat on the edge of the chairs their dicks hung off the chair between their open thighs. As they chatted I could see their cocks swinging and moving. It excited me greatly. It was my favorite fantasy. Their balls were relaxed and hung down under their soft cocks; they looked bigger on both men in that position. The sight of their cocks and balls made me begin to get wet between my legs thinking of them jerking off for me as I watched them. I wondered?

Like I stated before, my greatest turn on is to see a guy’s cock soft and relaxed hanging down like these cocks were doing. Each man sat on the edge of the chair drinking and talking about what they wanted to do to my young body. As I listened to them talk about what they were suggesting they should try with me I came up with an idea or two of my own.

I decided to tell them I wanted to see them do something for me; I was going to tell them I wanted to see each of them jerk off first, one at a time, so I could enjoy seeing the entire act of masturbating their beautiful cocks ... I wanted to see their cocks grow hard and harder until they shot their load.

So I waited for the right moment. They asked me a bunch of questions about what I would like to try and what I would like to use with all the toys Dan had in his special room. I would tell them I would like this or that or I wanted to do this instead of that.

As we chatted, both men slowly began to develop a hard-on thinking of how I would look with this toy or that toy in my pussy. They loved the idea of me being secured and spread wide open for their eyes to see fully what was happing to me as they worked on me to make me cum. Finally, I told them they had to give me something in return.

I sat there nude bargaining and negotiating sexual ideas with two fully grown men. It was super exciting. I would open my legs and push my tits out as we talked so I could get my way. I could see their cocks growing bigger and bigger with each minute that passed. It was slow but as we talked and they looked at me, especially between my open thighs, they could see I was wet and excited. Hell I was so wet I was almost dripping and my juices were almost running down my leg. Daddy told me my pussy was shinning from my wetness. I watched their cocks grow bigger and thicker as they jumped with anticipation.

It’s funny how a woman can control a man’s cock just by showing some more thigh or cleavage even accidently. Just think how it felt to them to see my nipples harden and get longer or my pussy get wet and my thighs spread wide open for them to enjoy the view on purpose. Daddy’s cock especially was hard and sticking up straight now between his thighs. Dan’s cock wasn’t as hard but had grown longer and thicker. It bent upwards.

Finally I told them to watch and I used my hands and fingers to spread my thighs wider still and I used my fingers to open the lips of my pussy. Now they could really see how wet I was and look right at my love hole where their cocks would fill soon. I rubbed my slit and put a finger inside my pink hole. I pulled the finger out and said: “See how wet I am guys? Before you play with me and use my body; before you tie me up and fuck me with your cocks and those toys, I want something from both of you.”

They sat up now on the edge of heir chairs, their cocks hard and pointing at me. Daddy touched his cock with his hand and stroked it a couple of times. I was sure daddy would masturbate for me. Dan was about the same, harder than before but still not as hard as my dad. Dan smiled and asked: “What is it you want Vastie?”

I looked at my dad and asked: “Daddy would you masturbate for me. Would you jerk off and let me watch you cum. I want to see you jerk off daddy and show me how excited you are to use me. Would you cum for your loving daughter first before you begin to work on me?”

Dad told me right away he would be happy to do it. But he waned to cum on me when he shot his load. I agreed and told him he could cum anywhere on the front of me so long as I got to watch his cock shoot his cum.

Then I asked Dan to do the same. Dan said: “You really do want to see us cum don’t you? It has to be your greatest visual sexual enjoyment. So yes, I would be happy to do that for you baby but first we secure you to the table, we spread you wide and prepare you for the fun we will all have. If you agree I’ll jerk off on you too. I would cum on your tits or face and make sure you see it.”

Dan continued: “We could sit you up on the table and spread your thighs wide and secure them to the sides of the table. Then we can put your arms over your head and secure them too to the table. As you sit up you can watch as we stand between your open thighs and jerk off. When we shoot you’ll see it fly and hit your body. Each of us can shoot on you wherever you want it.”

“Deal”, I told him, “So when do we do this”?

Daddy again reminded us that my mother hadn’t decided when she would be going away for another weekend to visit her sick father. So we didn’t know for sure. Dan asked me if I wanted to try out any of the toys or machines he had in his ‘special room.

I told him: “Today, I would rather see how you both can make me cum working together without any toys. I want you to fuck me with those hard-ons I see between your legs.”

I smiled and both men agreed. We went to the bedroom. As I stood there, Dan took me in his arms and began to play with my upper body as we kissed and shared tongues.

Meanwhile, Daddy knelt and began to work on my ass and pussy using a hand on each. He had this special touch using one hand to rub over my ass and down between my ass cheeks while his other hand cupped my pussy and fingered it. He worked on me like that for a few minutes. Then I felt his fingers play and enter both my holes. Using his middle finger he inserted it in my pussy while his little finger on his other hand was wiggled into my ass hole. He kissed and licked my ass cheeks and around my ass hole. It felt nice

As daddy played with my lower body, Dan made out with me and squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples. He had me bent back a little and worked on both tits and nipples at the same time. I watched his eyes as he watched his hands work their magic on my tits.

Between both men I was really enjoying their touch. As I stood in front of Dan, I reached for his cock and wrapped my hand around the shaft. I began to slowly jerk him off as daddy’s mouth covered my cunt now. His tongue felt good as he inserted it in my pussy and began to fuck me with it. Dan’s mouth went from tit to tit as he sucked my nipples biting them and pulling on them. I held his head as they were now getting serious and my body was reacting to their touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.