How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 10

True Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

It was late morning when I woke up from the best night of sex I had ever had with anyone. Even Frank couldn’t make me cum like Dan does with me. I guess he heard the toilet flush and the shower run. When I finished I dried off and went back into the bedroom. When Dan came into the bedroom he was carrying breakfast. I was starving. It was kind of funny seeing him holding a tray of food and being nude with his big cock and balls hanging down under the tray. I smiled and patted the bed. He sat next to me and we ate.

When we were finished eating he turned to me, took my hand and pulled me up on his lap. I was so small compared to Dan. He kissed me and then asked: “Vastie, did you enjoy last night. I know you’re a little sore from the way I fucked you but did you enjoy it?”

I blushed as I told him: Danny, you and Monique gave me the best night of sex I ever had. No one has ever made me cum as hard as you did.”

He smiled and asked: “So you liked it. You liked girl on girl with Monique. And, you loved me fucking you as hard as I did. Everything, you like everything we did.”

I smiled and kissed him as I touched his cock. It was soft for the first time I think. He was kissing me back and then he pulled our lips apart. He asked me: “So you trusted me then. You trusted me not to hurt you even when I am in my sexual fog and only begin to think about my own pleasure.”

I told him: “Yes. If I was scared of you I wouldn’t be here Dan.”

He kissed me again and said: “No baby I know that. But what I mean is do you truest me completely?”

I just looked at him and he knew I didn’t understand what exactly he was talking about. So I said: “I guess so. Why? What do you mean?”

Dan told me that I was very adventurous and daring for being only in my teens. He said I was one of the few women he knew that was as curious about sex as I was. And, he told me that I was also extremely curious about my body more than any girl he had known in a long, long time. He smiled and said: “I just wonder if you are up for the ultimate in sexual stimulation. Are you ready to feel something you never felt before?”

He smiled and kissed me again as my hand was still on his cock and it was a little harder now. I was slowly stroking it and touching the head with my finger nails, just like I was taught. He held me and kissed me again. Then he asked me: “What if I wanted to do something new with you? Something I know you have never done before. Would you just do it and not ask me any questions?”

“I ... I guess”, I said.

He smiled and told me: “For example, what if I wanted to blindfold you? What...”

I stopped him and told him: “I would be OK with that. I would let you blindfold me if you want.”

He said: “No, baby don’t interrupt, I wasn’t done. What if I blindfolded you and then tied you up to the bed. What if I tied your hands over your head and spread your legs open wide and then tied them open. And what if I used different toys and other things on your body to make you cum like you have never done before? Would you be willing to do that? All of that?”

I looked at him but didn’t answer. He asked me the same thing over again. I didn’t know what to say so I said: “I think I would have to think about that Dan. It’s a big step.”

But the idea of toys made me wonder. I said: “Can I see the toys?”

He smiled and said: “Sure that’s no problem and the ties to your arms and legs are covered with fur so they leave no marks. I’ll show you them too. We wouldn’t do it today there’s not enough time. But maybe the next time you come here we can start and I can go slowly and you can always tell me if you like it or not. If you don’t like something we will stop and change things to something else.”

I felt his cock growing harder and thicker as he talked. He would say something and then kiss my nipples as I sat on his lap now. His cock was now sticking up between both our legs. He stroked my long hair and kissed me some more. I kept stroking his hardening cock more. God I love feeling a man’s cock get hard and thick and rise up.

We smiled into each other’s eyes and touched more and more. I love how his big cock head stuck up between my open legs and I was rubbing the head on my pussy slit as Dan sucked my nipples. We were going slowly but it seemed that the more Dan talked about bondage and toys used on me and experimenting on my body the more it was making him hot and his cock harder.

He said: “There’s also something called a ‘safe’ word. That’s a word you use when you want to stop everything for whatever reason. It’s like I use something on your body or I do something to it and you don’t like it. You say the word and I stop immediately and untie you and we stop. I won’t hurt you and I won’t cut you or anything like that. You might have a burse or two from you pulling on the ties as you cum so hard. Or, you might have burses on your upper thighs from being fucked so hard and long by different things, you know toys.”

I didn’t say anything but felt his cock jump again when he talked about fucking me so hard. I looked into his eyes and said: “You really want to do this don’t you?”

He said: “Yes. I want to do this for myself and watch you cum but, I also want to do it to you so you can feel the ultimate orgasm you will ever have if you let me do it from start to finish. It will give you the feeling of ecstasy, I don’t think you have ever experienced. It may also make you pass out from the pleasure and stimulation. But it won’t permanently hurt you.”

I asked: “When or if we do this will we be alone, just you and me?”

He told me yes unless I wanted another person to add to the excitement. I told him I would think about that too. He smiled and lifted me up now and turned me towards him. I opened my legs and straddled his hips as I sat on my lap. He told me to put his cock into my pussy and we would talk some more. I lifted my hips and centered my love hole over his big hard cock. Then I smiled as I settled down on it. I felt it go up into me. God I love that feeling. Deeper and deeper I felt his cock move as I slowly sat all the way down on it. When I was sitting on him and his cock was completely up in my cunt I kissed him and he held me tight. I slowly rotated my hips pleasing him and his big dick.

“Do you remember when you could hardly get my cock into our pussy Vastie? Remember how it hurt when you first took it into your body? Remember how you moaned and grunted as we worked together to get it all into you? “ he whispered in my ear as we held each other grinding our bodies together.

I held him and kissed his neck and I whispered back: “God yes! Oh God I was sure you were ripping my little pussy apart. But we did it, we finally got all of your big beautiful cock in my body and we fucked so well together, like animals sometimes and making love others. I love how it feels when you slowly push it up into my hole.”

He kissed me again longer this time and made his cock jump and move inside me. He felt me lift a little and grunt as he did that to me. How does he make it jump like that I wondered? Then he said: “But now you are getting use to it or your body is maturing down there and you can accept it better. You’re stretched a little and now you actually move your body over it and you sink down with two or three slow pushes. So instead of taking along time and have some pain to get it in, now it feels much better. Now that you can take it and feel it sliding along the walls of you pussy and there’s no pain you enjoy taking it more. You see Vastie that makes me think you are much more adventurous and daring than the average girl your age. You want to try new things and are not scared to try them. That’s why I think you would like a little gentle soft bondage and stimulation.”

I started to move and rotate my pussy on his cock. He didn’t stop me. He held me and lifted me so my cunt would slide along the shaft of his big dick as it came almost all the way out of my body. He smiled as he felt my body moving on his dick. He licked my nipples and held me up with his hands under my ass. The head of his cock was still inside me. Then he slowly lowered me again and I felt the shaft go back up into my hole. That feeling drove me crazy with lust for this man.

He said: “So when I added Monique I knew you would like it. When she and I worked on your beautiful body I knew you would like it. And, when I licked you last night, licking all over your body, I knew you would like that too.”

I smiled at him and said: “God did I love that!! I also loved Monique’s touch and the way she licked me Dan. You were right I did love all of it.”

He smiled and lifted me again. My pussy felt his thick cock sliding along my pussy tunnel as it started to come out. When he lowered me I felt the thick cock head move deep into my body again. He did it very, very slowly each time and the feeling was so wonderful.

We didn’t say anything for a while as we worked our bodies on each other. The lifting and lowering was the best. He knew how much I love to feel that big cock move along the tunnel and up inside me. I knew he loved feeling my pussy grab and squeeze his shaft as he did it. As we build towards what I wanted, an orgasm this morning, he told me to look at him look deep into his eyes as we fucked today.

I held my arms around his neck and we looked at each other as we moved out bodies working together to cum. Slow and easy fucking in the morning I determined was the best way to start the day regardless of what time we started it. Up and down, up and down we moved my pussy on his shaft. When I came down on top of him we would both wiggle our bodies so my pussy would tease his cock and his cock would tease my clit. He was so deep and I was so tight squeezing him.

Slowly very slowly we lifted and pushed down and slow and easy we would rock out bodies around stimulating each other. I love this way of fucking. Then Dan said: “So I am now wondering how you would like a little bondage and domination.”

I moaned as I felt him push harder up into my hole. I held on to him now and moved my body to build and reach an orgasm. I needed to cum and I wasn’t really listening to him any more. He had so much more endurance than I did and I was going to cum before him like I always did. I wanted to and needed to get a release. I said: “LAY BACK! Lay back on the bed Dan.”

He smiled and let his upper body fall back on the bed. I straddle him and squatted as I lifted up so my body was over his dick. It stuck up in the air and I took it back into my cunt and began to fuck it. Up and down I thrust my body down on him. Faster and faster I moved my hole on his cock. Harder and harder I rammed my pussy on his big thick dick. He was my human dildo now.

Then Dan did something I never saw before. He pushed his fingers around and down the base of his cock and in doing so he stretched the skin tighter around the top of his cock head tight. It also made his cock a little longer. It was so hard and so big, I went crazy on it. I pounded my cunt on his dick until I cried out! I slammed my cunt down on his cock and I flooded around his cock shaft as I climaxed.

I fell forward as I began to calm down. I felt him hold me and stroke my back as he kissed my hair. He slowly rolled us over on our side and we faced each other. He smiled as I opened my eyes and felt the wetness slowly dripping out of my hole around his hard cock. Dan began to pull out and I stopped him. “Please!!! Please Dan, leave it in. It feels so good in my body. Leave it in me please!”

“Sure baby! I love how your pussy feels all wet and stretched from me, from us fucking. Did you get off good?”

I just moaned as I felt his dick jump a little. His cock head felt huge deep inside my body. We kissed and held each other just looking into each others eyes. He smiled at me and said: “See? See how well you fuck me now. It was so much better than the first time. And you cum so much harder and longer when you do cum.”

I kissed him and told him if it wasn’t for his cock and how he moved it in my pussy I would never cum so hard and long! He smiled and pushed his hard-on into me again all the way. Then he said: “Want to see the toys and the straps we will use on you if you say yes to my offer. And then we can talk about adding a third person if you want. We slowly pulled apart his big hard cock came out of me and I realized he has cum yet. I asked and he told me: “We can continue after I show you these things and you can think about them when you go home this afternoon.”

We walked into the next room and it had a long padded table with a sort of catch on each side front and back and one at the very end. He told me they were used to secure my arms and legs to the table. He said: “When you begin to do this Vastie it’s good. But, as you cum a few times you’re ready to stop. These will keep you secure and open for me to determine when you have had enough sex and orgasms. It’s then that the fight goes on inside you as to whether or not you want to stop or if you want to continue. It’s a sort of sexual pain and pleasure.”

I looked at him and said: “So after I have had a few orgasms and you watch me cum, you won’t release me? How long will you keep me tied and work on Dan?”

He laughed and said: “Well that the question or problem isn’t it baby? Some times I will release you after a couple more orgasms but then if I’m feeling more dominate I might keep you tied and made to cum a bunch more and for a longer time. I may want to use all of the toys on your body and I might want to fuck you with my cock as the last orgasm of the day. But, remember you have that safe word you can always use. You may want me to keep going too. I mean you may like it or love it or even crave it after a while.”

I walked around the room and saw other things I asked about. Dan told me many were not for me at least not yet. They were for experimenting S&M couples. “You’re way too young for that hard core stuff Vastie. But depending on if you enjoy what we do the first time I have seen people want more and more and some become addictive to it. They don’t want to do it any other way when it comes to cumming and orgasms. We’ll see how we both thing the first time went.” He explained to me.

I looked at him and knew he was serious. Then we got to a large door. He opened it and I was full of all sorts of things. They all looked sexual. Some look dangerous and some looked scary. He took a few down and asked me if I had any in particular I wondered about.

I asked him what the thing that looked like a whip with a bunch of long strings attached to the handle. He told me it was to spank my ass and upper thighs and even my pussy and breasts if I disobeyed him once we started the game. He also told me that wouldn’t be used on our first try. Then he said: “But it can also bring pleasure if it’s slowly run over your nipples or vagina and all those long cores rub and touch you there.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.