How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 7

True Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

Mom and dad were already sitting at the kitchen table eating dinner by the time I got home. I told them I was sorry for being late and that I have to go out to a meeting at the library tonight. It was a meeting of the geography/history study group. I told my parents that I was only doing fair in that subject and I had to meet the study group. I ate quickly, and then showered paying particular attention to my pussy. I shaved it making sure it was smooth.

I changed into my dress, one which I wore to school. The only thing different was I had on nothing under it. All Mr. Cooper would have to do is lift it over my head as I held my arms up in the air. When he removed the dress I’d be completely nude and available for him to show me what he could do as he enjoyed my young firm body.

When I came down stairs mom asked me when I would be home. I told her before 10PM. She told me OK and dad handed me the keys to the car after all I was 16 now, I could drive. So I jumped into the car and drove over to Mr. Cooper’s home. I was going to be early.

When I got there I saw a female coming out of his house and I waited for her to leave. She got in her car and drove away. Once she turned the corner I walked up to the house and rang the bell. There was no answer. I rang it again and the door opened and there was Mr. Cooper standing there with a towel wrapped around his middle. He looked at his watch and said: “You’re early. I need a shower and then we can start. Come in the bedroom with me.”

I walked into his big bedroom and saw the size of the bed he had. It was unmade and looked like there was a fight, covers were everywhere and there was a huge puddle in the middle of the bed. He said: “I had company here a few minutes ago. You’re early so maybe you can help me change the sheets.”

I told him I would and we took off the old ones and put fresh silk sheet on the bed. The bed I was going to be fucked on soon. As we worked to tuck in the sheets his towel worked itself open and his cock was very visible the entire time. I couldn’t take my eyes off of it.

When we finished, he took my hand and we walked into the bathroom. When we got in the room the shower was running and steam from the hot water was filling the room. He turned towards me and dropped the towel like it was just another day and I was there with him. He was completely nude now and I took his soft cock and balls in my hand and held them, sort of like I was weighing them. They were heavy. He smiled down and asked if I like his big dick? I told him: “Oh yes very much so.”

Mr. Cooper was a very special male with a body like a football player. He had huge arms and chest. His legs were very muscular too. His stomach was flat and he was ripped. He didn’t have a 6 pack he had an 8 pack!

But it was his cock that fascinated me. It was soft now and it was long at least 5 or 6 inches long, soft. He was huge down there too! His balls hung down between his open thighs like some bull, the biggest balls I had ever seen.

He stood there posing for me, legs open hands on his hips He was a God!! He had some body and I was getting wet just looking at this hunk of a man. The other thing that I notice was he had a handsome ... no, it was a beautiful face. He smiled down at me as I told him to lift my dress over my head. I raised my arms and he pulled it over my head. When my head was completely covered he stopped and held me with the dress over my head. I couldn’t see a thing! I couldn’t move he held me tight. Then I felt my feet leave the floor and he lifted me up like I was feather. He kissed me hard and long!

He stuck his tongue into my mouth and it was long too. Everything he had was big, and we stayed like that, me in his arms, feet off the floor as he kissed and licked my neck. Then he had me take the dress off and he lifted me a little higher and began to suck on my right tit taking in the hard long thick nipple. He held me around my ass and sucked my tits for I don’t know how long. Finally he put me down.

He stood there looking at my body and I stood there looking at his. His cock was harder now from sucking my tits and I guess kissing me like he did. It stood out away from his body now and still growing. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his body as far as I could get them. I cupped his ass. It was strong and hard like the rest of him.

Mr. Cooper smiled down at me as he turned and stepped into the shower and started to wash himself. I stood there and watched. He looked great but much better wet. I stepped into the shower with him. He knelt in front of me and started to wash my body. When he got to my pussy he opened my thighs with his hands and looked right at and into my pussy, my shaved pussy.

He had my legs bent so I looked sort of bow-leggy. He could see my pink insides and he pulled me to him. His mouth attacked my pussy and that snake tongue licked and entered me. He fucked me with his tongue like it was a cock. It was hard and long and he could turn the sides up and hold it there moving in and out, in and out! It felt so dame good I moaned loudly!

He looked up at my face and saw I was about to cum. My body shook and I cried out as he held my thighs and kept fucking my hole with his tongue. No one had ever done that to me before and I shuttered as my first orgasm of the night swept over me. As I climaxed he shoved a finger into my hole and used his lips to begin to suck my clit. I screamed as I held his head tight against my pussy. He worked me and worked me and some more, I was cumming again and again.

Finally I released his head and he backed his mouth out of my pussy. He stood up and said; “That should hold you until I finish washing. He took the body wash and poured some in his hand. Then he began to wash his chest, shoulders and arms. I stopped him and took the soap he had in his hands and I started to wash his back and ass. God he had some beautiful ass too. I washed down his body and rubbed under his rear and between his legs. Mr. Cooper opened his thighs wider and I washed his balls, cupping them in my soapy hand. Then I washed the rest of his thighs and the backs of his legs down to his knees.

He turned around letting the shower wash off the soap. I ran my hands under his cock and balls helping to remove the soap. I took his beautiful hard cock and washed it as well as his balls from the front this time. Then using the shower head I made sure the soap was out from between his legs. The shower head spray was strong and Mr. Cooper’s cock was hard growing faster now. He was almost fully hard when I stood up again. Damn the thing stood out at a 90 degree angle from his body and looked like it was 3 feet long. He was actually 8 inches long when fully hard, but his cock was so thick and powerful looking it looked three times bigger than that! I held it in my hand and kissed the swollen cock head.

He smiled down at me and said: “Lets’ dry off I can’t wait to see if this will fit inside your pussy Vastie.”

We got out of the shower and we dried each other off. He knelt in front of me and gently rubbed my little teen pussy and ass. He placed a kiss on my clit and stood up. After we had removed the wetness from the shower he picked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. I held on to him and kissed his neck and licked his chest.

He lowered me to the bed and knelt between my open legs. He looked up at me and told me again how beautiful I was laying there in his bed so open and ready for his cock. He moved up between my open thighs and began to rub my cunt spreading the lips so he could gently use his fingers to work my love hole open. First one finger went into my pussy and he fingered fucked me but mostly he tried to spread it open a little. I was small and tight and he had such a huge cock. Then two fingers were put into my hole and he worked them stretching me with them.

Then he licked my pink inside again for a few minutes. When he tasted my juices he knelt again and placed the head of his hug dick at my wet teenage pussy opening. He spread my cunt hole wider and wider with his fingers tip and then he replaced his fingers with the head of his cock. I felt my pussy hole opening being to stretched wider and wider. There was some pain but it wasn’t bad. More and more he worked my pussy as the hole opened and then snapped around the cock head. He was in me. Then I felt the head, the entire cock head enter my body more and move up my channel. Mr. Cooper’s cock head was inside my body. God it felt so big, so powerful.

He kissed me and sucked on my nipples as he rocked his body back and forth each time shoving more of his big dick into me. He asked how I was doing and I grunted as he pushed. I whispered I was OK, and he pushed again. We worked together and soon I could feel he was deeper, much deeper than before.

Mr. Cooper was a pro at this and as we moved and wiggled our bodies, he pushed into me and I pushed into him. And, then I felt for the first time Mr. Cooper’s big ball sack slap my ass. He lifted up and told me to look down.

I looked down between us and saw his cock in me. Then I realized he had a few more inches to go. Mr. Cooper back out some and then pushed harder this time. I felt his thickness and the head of his cock move upward along the walls of my tunnel. I’m sure my pussy felt like a vise around his cock shaft. He smile and told me he was going to fuck me slowly now and as he did he would give me the rest of his cock. I smiled up at him.

First he slowly pulled his dick out about half way. Then he pushed and his cock went into me again. Out and in, out and in he worked and worked sliding his huge cock along my pussy channel. He worked slowly and gently and easy and then I felt him stop. He lay on top of me a second and whispered in my ear telling me he was completely inside me now.

He lifted up and I again looked down between our bodies. He took my hand and placed it at the opening of my pussy there was no more cock shaft left to go in. I smiled as he pulled back a little and I could feel my wetness around his thick shaft with my hand. ‘Feel how my cock is all wet Vastie from your beautiful cunt’s wetting it”, he told me.

Then Mr. Cooper pushed back in and told me he was going to fuck me like no man had ever fucked me. He sort of scared me as his body began to rock back and forth moving his cock in and out of me. His hips lifted up and down as he started to thrust his dick in to my body. But once he got started, I loved it.

This big cock really was attached to a man who really knew exactly what he was doing. He lifted my legs over my body and almost had me bent in half. He drove his big cock in and out of me like a man who had done this man many times before.

His big cock came out of my pussy about 6 inches but the swollen cock head never left my warm tight cunt hole which wanted to be filled again with his cock every time he pulled back. He drove it all the way back in me and another 6 inches of hard cock shaft rubbed my throbbing blood fill clit. I arched up to meet his thrusts each time. I was going wild inside feeling the pleasure of his cock and the way Mr. Cooper moved.

On and on he drove his sex into me. On and on he fucked me first hard then gentle; slow and then fast. He changed my position and angle so I would feel a difference when his cock shaft came back inside of me slamming down.

I was going wild. I was crazy for his cock. I wanted it all and I wanted him to shoot his cum in me so bad I stated to beg and then cried with pleasure as I had an orgasm on his cock. I was crying out for him to fill my pussy with his cum. He waited for me to recover and then he began to fuck me hard again! It was like nothing I had ever felt before. Most men last a few minutes at most when they are fuck fast and hard. Mr. Cooper was now fucking me for over 10 minutes. And, there was no sigh he was ready to cum. God he really was fucking like no one ever did before.

He worked me and my body like I had never been worked before. He kept going and going and I was getting drained. I had cum so many times I lost count. He rolled us over and now I was on top! I just lay on top of him trying to catch my breath! He lifted my lower body up and down with his hands under my thighs as his big man pole fucked up into me now.

Finally I sat up and he said: “Now squeeze that young tight shaved pussy for me Vastie. Squeeze my cock hard baby and fuck me while you do it. Squeeze your pussy walls like I know you can and make me cum. Squeeze my cock like you squeezed my fingers when they were in your cunt. Do it baby! Do it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.