How I Became a Cum Slut
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

True Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

Barbara and I walked into daddy’s big bedroom each of us wrapped only in a bath towel just like he asked us to do. We entered the room and saw my dad lying on the bed, completely nude slowly stroking his daddy cock. When he heard us he looked up and smiled. “There are my two beautiful ladies. Come stand by the bed for me, let me look at you both”, he said.

We stood there looking at him playing with his big cock. We looked at each other and then back at the big cock in front of us. He smiled and told us to undo the towels so he could see our beautiful young bodies. We giggled and teased him as we pulled the towel open a little then closed them again. We smiled and did that a few times before finally dropping them on the floor next to the bed. There we both were standing there fully nude like my dad and smiling as we saw his cock jump with his sexual excitement.

Barbara and I were so different. Barbara was 16 and had a full hourglass figure, very shapely. Her 36C breasts stood out in front of her and they looked so full firm and round. Being only 16 she had almost no sag at all in those big beauties. Her nipples were already hard from the cooling wetness from the shower and towel. Daddy looked up and down her body seeing a navel ring dangling from her belly. Barbara’s hips flared and made her look older than she was. Her body was very mature. She stood around 5”7” and was much taller than me his daughter. “Turn around sweetie”, daddy said to her.

She sort of spun around slowly showing off her full round firm ass cheeks. When she faced him again he told her to show him her shaved pussy. She was told to come closer and show it to him up close. Barbara got on the bed and moved up over his cock and chest walking on her knees until she got her open legs over his face. She smiled down and squatted. Then she used her fingers to spread her pussy lips open and sowing dad all of her pussy.

“Is this close enough”; she whispered to him.

Daddy smiled and looked at me, and then he said: “Come up here with Barbara baby.”

I did as he asked and knelt on the side next to my father’s face. He smiled up at both of us and then he took each of his hands and placed them between our legs. He began touching our pussies. He slowly touched each of us between our legs as we all watched his fingers disappear inside our open love holes. In and out, in and out, he moved them working on each of our bodies. Then one by one he took his fingers out of our pussies and licked and sucked them clean. I reached for his cock and started to slowly stroke it. Barbara lowered her pussy down over my father’s face and began to rub it back and forth.

I watched as daddy used his long tongue to enter her open hole and started to fuck her with it. As I watched she held my daddy’s head and rocked on his mouth! I took one of her big tits in my hand and lifted it up and started to suck on the hard long nipple. This was going to be a long good night for sex. Daddy hadn’t wasted any time starting and I know he wanted me to sit on his cock as he licked my Cousin Barbara’s cunt.

So I moved around and straddled his hips. I took his throbbing cock shaft in my hands and I guide it to my wet hot pussy. As I slowly moved down on the thickness I heard him moan as I bottomed out on his dick. He was now receiving what he asked for from me earlier. He wanted what my cousin Tommy had when we were caught by out parents. He wanted one of us to sit on his cock and the other sit on his face. He told me he never had anything like that in his life and wanted it one time before he died. We both knew there would be a lot more than one time now.

It seemed that everything was going in slow motion. Barbara rode my father’s face slowly, he licked her pussy slowly and I rode his big hard cock slowly. It was good and felt very nice as daddy thrust up in me. I bent forward and whispered in Barbara’s ear for her to turn around. She did right on daddy’s face. Now he was licking her ass and pussy as she faced me. We kissed and played with each other’s breasts just like we had done with Tommy her brother.

Barbara had huge tits and it took both hands to hold one of them. But my mouth made her feel good as I sucked her tits and nipples and she pulled on my big nipples. It went on and on each of us feeling the pleasure and each of us cumming.

Barbara came first and finally lifted off of my father’s face. He looked like a glazed donut! His face was wet and shining from Barbara’s pussy juices. She sat on her knees watching my father’s cock move in and out of my young teenage pussy.

Daddy looked over at her and saw her cunt lips spread wide open. He smiled at both of us as he pumped and pumped his big dick into me. In and out, in and out as Barbara watched us. She had a perfect view of his cock moving in and out of my wet hot throbbing cunt hole. I threw my head back as I began to cum. He cried out as he lifted us both up off the bed and shoved his big cock as deep as he could get it in my hole filling it with his cum.

“I feel it daddy I feel your cum”, I screamed as my father’s cum was released and shot after thick and warm cum entered my young body!

It took me higher than I ever had before. I slammed down on his dick and he wrapped his arms around me and held me as his cock kept unloading. He held me tight as we both finished out orgasm. Barbara smiled and knew that both of us had a wonderful climax. Finally daddy relaxed his hold on me and I slowly rolled off of dad.

I lay on my back, thighs spread wide as I tried to catch my breath. I felt his cum start to slowly run out of my pussy. Barbara saw it too and she moved between my legs and bent her head down between my thighs. She pushed my knees up and back as she began to lick and eat me. She sucked my father’s cum right out of me. I held her head and watched as she made love to my body. Daddy rested on his elbows and watched the love Barbara was giving me.

Finally she sat up and told me I was all clean. Then she moved to my father and took his soft cock in her hands She used her mouth on him too! She sucked and licked and cleaned all his cum and my juices off of his cock. When she finished he was hard again. She pushed a tit into his mouth and demanded that he suck. Daddy was in heaven, he loved big tits and he went to work on hers. As he did she straddle him just like I did and as he sucked her nipples she took his hard cock in her hands and pushed the head of his cock into her cunt. Then she sank down on it until she had all of him in side her.

I watched as she bounced up and down on dad’s cock riding him with a sexual need and fever I knew she had. Hell I had it too, but I had already been fucked, cummed in and then licked into orgasms. Barbara was in bad need and daddy was helping her work it out! “That’s it baby! Ride my big dick. Fuck me with your beautiful body” daddy hissed at her as she pounded her cunt on his cock.

Seconds went by, then minutes and I wondered if either of them would ever get off. Daddy had just cum so he was good to go, but Barbara had only had her pussy licked, so I knew she was close. I moved around and had her sit up straight as she kept fucking my father. As she did I used my two fingers to rub her clit. I kept at it until she threw her had back, arched her back and cried out! She climaxed hard and long as daddy held her pushing his cock in her as deep as he could get it. Barbara was still crying as I finally stopped rubbing her clit. But, daddy didn’t cum.

She rolled off of my dad and lay on her back. My father’s cock was sticking straight up in the air. It was purple it was so hard and I could see Barbara’s cum all over the shaft and dripping down on his balls. Daddy hadn’t cum yet, and he needed relief. I moved over his body and took his cock in my mouth! I sucked. God, I was a good cocksucker, taught by Frank. I sucked that cock and daddy was moaning and lifting his ass up trying to fuck my mouth. He moaned again and then held my head as I took as much of his cock in and own my throat. I licked the head and pumped the shaft as I sucked hard and long on his dick. He grunted and grunted again as he began to shoot his cum deep in my mouth! He held my head tight and I kept sucking!

Finally he pulled me up to him and kissed me and kissed me. He had needed to cum so badly and my mouth was there for him. Barbara lay back on the bed and I moved next to her. We laid there while daddy sat between us. He just stoked our bodies and looked at us. He smiled and said: “My two beautiful ladies. I love looking at your bodies. They are so different.”

Barbara and I laid there as dad ran his hands over our bodies. First off Barbara’s tits are so big and firm and full and they feel exceptionally good when I hold them. I knew daddy loved her big breasts. And their fullness makes me want to suck and play with them all the time. But my breasts are small with huge nipples which daddy loves to suck and play with too. So different and yet the same, he loves each of them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.