How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

It was during Barbara’s visits that we talked about our desires and sexual needs. We talked about fantasies and what we had done with other people and wanted to still do. We also answered each other’s questions about things if we knew. From being with Frank I knew a great deal and told her the things Frank had done with, to and for me. She loved hearing all about his big cock and balls. The fact that he was so much older than me made it even more exciting for her to hear.

These conversations went on sometimes all night when we weren’t having sex with each other. It was extremely personal and private and I only shared them with Barbara and her with me. We would masturbate together and did each other with toys we had as we talked. It was cool and fun and the orgasms were very nice.

Barbara had only done anything sexual with her brother and me. But she told me she had played with a couple guys at school but it didn’t amount to anything really great, so far. She told me how she had jerked them off and sucked two of them. They had fingered her pussy and made her cum. One had licked her pussy. But, there didn’t seem to be enough time or privacy to really experiment and fuck them.

The most exciting or interesting thing about all she had seen in guys was the different sizes and shapes of their cocks. She liked how they varied in size, length, thickness and weight. Some were cut some weren’t. Some had a big set of balls some had small balls. She told me one guy had golf ball size balls while another had big marbles. We laughed at that, small marble balls. She seemed to like the ones that were cut, they were cleaner and smelled better when she sucked them she said. I told herI too loved to see different size cocks. And, that even if I haven’t seen many I wanted to see as many as I could.

We both loved the idea that guys were always after us and always wanted to touch, or fuck us or have us blow them. I again reminded her of the message Frank had told me: “It only fair that the guy please the woman too. It’s not a one way street.”

I remember one weekend we were together and we talked about the options she and I had now. I told her: “You know Barbara it’s really nice to have both options like we have. You know a cock if we wanted it or, we could share some girl on girl loving when we wanted that instead. It’s the best of both worlds for us.”

She smiled and told me she loved having both to choice from when we got horny. She also said: “And, when we are alone and we need something we have our toys.”

We laughed and then we began to play with each other and the noise in the room was that of heavy breathing and moaning. It was so much fun when Barbara came to visit. Two girls friends who could talk about anything and everything and only we knew what was on our mind and how we felt.

One day after Barbara had gone back home, my mom got a call from her sister that my grandfather was in the hospital. Mom decided to pack and go back home to visit him. She told us, dad and me, that she would be staying with her sister and would call us and let us know how my grandfather was doing.

She left late Sunday night and got there around 1AM. She decided to stay for 3 days. Dad and she talked and I went to bed. The next day was a school day and I left for school the same time, but dad stayed home.

Mom called that night around 6PM and told us grand dad was going to have an operation and she felt she should stay until he was out of the hospital and getting better. You know, so she could help her sister and the family. Dad told her to stay as long as she felt it was necessary.

Around 7:30 PM I was in my PJs when dad called me into his office. I came down and sat in a chair as he just sat there on the other side of the desk looking at me. He told me he had something he wanted me to hear. I asked what it was and he said he would play it form me.

He activated his PC on his desk and touched a few keys. It was then I heard Barbara’s voice. She was talking about guys and what she had done with them. OMG!!! MY father had somehow recorded our extremely private conversations of the last night she stayed with me.

I heard her talk about jerking guys off and they finger fucking her. I heard myself saying how good it was to have a guy or a girl to give and receive sex with. I heard myself saying I agreed with her and that we had the best of both worlds. And then when the talking stopped I heard the moans and heavy breathing coming from my bed as Barbara and I made love. Then I heard Barbara cry out as I made her orgasm. How embarrassing it was for me to hear my own voice begging Barbara to keep licking my pussy and to make me cum again.

God it was so embarrassing sitting there with my father listening to Barbara and me talk about our deepest and darkest sexual secrets. Finally!!!! It ended and dad just sat looking at me. He finally asked: “Well Vastie did I get it all or was there some I missed?”

I blushed and just looked down at my feet. He told me to look at him. Then he yelled at me to do it and I raised my head and looked in his eyes. There was sadness and a sort of what I felt was lust in them. He said he was waiting and I told him: “No daddy that’s pretty much all of it. I’m so very sorry. I don’t know what else to say. It was a very private conversation and no one was to hear any of it. Would you please delete it and not tell anyone, especially mom?”

He didn’t say anything for a long time, it seemed like an hour, but it was only a few minutes. Finally he said: “Well sweetheart that depends entirely on you ... and what we decide.

I didn’t’ know what he was talking about or what he meant. So I sat there waiting for the other shoe to fall and me packing up and going to a school for whores. I was sure that was what was going to happen. Mom would make sure it did. She was a total bitch about what I had done with Tommy and Barbara and all she did was bring it up over and over again and again,

Dad was just mad for a time but he wasn’t that bad and I really felt he understood about experimentation and sexual needs and urges. But now ... I didn’t know what to expect!

Finally he said: “I had a deal for you and I want an answer today, and then I’ll decide what to do about this and your mother.

I still didn’t know what he was talking about or what he was going to say so I sat there and waited. Then daddy told me to stand up. I did.

He told me to come around the side of the desk and stand there in front of him. And, I did that too.

As I stood there he turned towards me in his chair and sat facing me. I stood between and in front of his open legs. He looked at me and didn’t move. I stood there and he just kept looking at my face. The silent was so loud it hurt my ears. Finally, I mean finally, he said: “Sit on my lap. Come and sit on daddy’s lap. You’re my only daughter; actually you’re my only child. Mom never wanted any more kids. This situation is so fucked up and I feel so conflicted about all of this. I mean you’re turning into a beautiful female, with a slim and lovely body. You also have such a lovely face. You’re becoming a magnificent sexual woman and yet you’re only 15 and still my baby.”

I sat down on daddy’s lap and told him: “Oh daddy I’m so sorry for this I can’t seem to help it sometimes. I get so horny and my need makes me do things. I mean with Tommy it was his ... cock. With Barbara it was her mouth and tongue on me. I can’t seem to help it. I needed release, sexual release or I feel sometimes that I could scream and go crazy.”

I was completely honest and he held me and I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my cheek. We sat there for a while and he stroked my back and hair and I rested against him. Inside I felt like his little girl one minute and then myself a second later. I just lay against him as he held me, stoking my neck and back and kissing my cheek.

Finally he sat us both up and turned my head so I was facing him. He said: At first I wanted to forget all these entire sexual incidents sweetheart and hope they will just go away and you would be my innocent little girl again. But, I don’t think you can stop now, can you? I mean once you felt what sex does to your body and what people like Tommy and Barbara can do to make you feel, you’ll want to do it again and again. You know I’m right don’t you? I mean it’s only natural, you’re human just like me and even one else.”

I listened to what he was saying and I knew deep down he was 100% right. Once the sexual box was open you can never go back to being a child even if you are one. But as I sat on his lap I watched as his hands stroked my neck and moved around the front of my body to the top of my PJs. He very slowly began to unbutton it. I didn’t move I just let my dad unbutton my top button by button.

And open it he did. When the final button at the bottom was undone the top opened and I felt the coolness of the air as my naked breasts. They were now on full display for my father!

I had one hand around his shoulder and the other rested on my lap. My right tit was pressed gains his side and the other completely there for him to see. He spread the top wider and finally it fell off my shoulders on to the floor. I was topless now as I sat on his lap. He looked into my eyes and just said: Beautiful. Oh Vastie, you are so beautiful.”

Then we both looked as he cupped my left breast and slowly ran is hand over the swollen nipple. He gently sort of lovingly rubbed it making my big fat nipples start to harden even more. I didn’t move as my dad began to made tender love to my tits. It was like he was trying to heal what was wrong but knowing nothing could stop how I was feeling from his touch. He moaned with lust as my nipple was pulled between his fingers. He said: “Kiss me baby. Kiss daddy. I love you so much.”

I bent down and as out lips met I felt a tingle in my body which centered in my clit between my closed legs. I also felt my father’s hard-on pushing up against my ass as I sat on his lap. As he worked his fingers and hands on my breasts teasing and loving them, it felt so different than any guy or woman who ever touched me. It was my father’s loving touch. A gentle touch and a very erotic touch, one that he wanted to make me feel good, to feel loved. I moaned: “Oh daddy! It feels so good.”

“Good baby good. Relax and just enjoy it. Daddy knows what his baby girl needs”, he whispered in my ear. I watched as dad moved his mouth to my right nipple and held me tight as he began to lick and suck on it. My head was spinning as I held his head and watched him move from one tit to the other nursing on my nipples. They were harder and longer than I ever imagined. He kissed and licked and played with my breasts as his cock felt harder and harder under me.

It was awhile but daddy finally looked up at me and almost whispered: “You’re so beautiful Vastie, you are so sexual too. I need you baby! I want us to have what you and Tommy and Barbara had. I want to make love to you and I want you to want me to make love to you. If we agree mom doesn’t have to know shit about what is going on with you and me and us.”

I looked into my father’s eyes and saw the love and passion and need in them. I kissed him and whispered: “OH daddy! I love you and I love the idea of us having sex. Yes, I want this too.”

He told me then that I should do what he tells me. First he told me to stand up. When I did he adjusted his shorts. He had a huge lump in them and he used his hand to adjust his dick I was sure. I smiled down at him knowing I gave my daddy a big boner.

He had me stand right between his open legs. I was topless and my tits stood straight out and my nipples were again hard and long and sensitive. I needed more now and he knew it. Daddy had woken up my sexual needs and I needed more of him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.