How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

Frank and I kept at it all summer having delicious sex daily. It seemed like we spent 2 hours in the morning having various kinds of sex. Then we would sit outside and eat lunch and tan for a while. Then back into his house for another 2 hours of sex in the afternoon. It was wild and as we fucked I learned how to work my body and my pussy muscles to give Frank the ultimate pleasure he was giving me. The best was when I rocked my pelvis back and forth while sitting on his big hard cock! It really stimulated his cock head and glands and made him cum so much faster than a normal up and down motion. I filed that method in my brain for future use if I needed it.

Frank never wore anything but his baggy shorts and his cock was always hanging out of them. At first I felt it was sort of funny seeing the thing hanging out the leg opening. His big balls swinging from side to side as he moved. But, as we moved forward with my training I realized he was doing that to excite me and make it easier for us to enjoy touching it!

I loved holding his cock in my hand and cupping his big balls. He seemed to be always hard or at least semi-hard. I would play with it all the time. I actually made it sore a couple days because I wouldn’t stop touching it or licking or sucking on it. I really did love his cock and sucked it all the time trying to get it hard again so he could put it in me!

Every day I knew he would find a new way to fuck me or a new place to do it. We never got tired of doing it and I never wanted it to stop. But summer was coming to an end and Frank went back to work. My family went to Orlando for vacation. I missed Frank so much or at least I missed being fucked by his big beautiful cock.

Frank gave me a small dildo to use if I got really horny and I did use that most days I couldn’t fuck him. But, while on vacation I found there were other mouths and other cocks that were available.

My aunt and uncle and their two kids were all with us in a big condo right outside of Sea World. At night the adults went out together and so I was left with my cousin and his sister. His sister and I shared a room.

My cousin Tommy was 17 and played sports. He was a pure jock. His sister Barbara was 16 and she was, pretty and had a great body with big tits. Well it turned out she was a whore for her brother and later on I learned she was also a part time lesbo.

Some nights as I sat in my room I could hear them fighting and then fucking! She was a crier and when she climaxed she would sing out sort of crying for Tommy to make her cum. Every night that the adults left, Tommy would take his sister into his room and fuck her or have her suck him off. I found out later he loved her sucking his cock and cumming in her mouth each night before he fucked her.

When it was over she would come into my room smelling of sex and cum. I had gotten use to that smell from doing it with Frank all summer. She would go into the shower and clean herself. She never let on that she fucked her brother and I didn’t say anything. But we both knew what was going on. Some nights she cried herself to sleep. I sort of felt sorry for her.

It was during the second week of our vacation that I got curious and went to Tommy’s room one night. The door was closed but I opened it a crack and saw Tommy standing there nude with his hands on his sister’s head as she was sucking his cock. He had this big ass smile on his face as his sister knelt in front of him and sucked on his cock head. He was telling her how good she was making him feel and what a great cock sucker she turned into.

Then he shoved his dick deep into her mouth and she gagged as he began to cum. I watched as his balls lifted up and down as load after load of his cum pumped into his sister’s mouth! I had taken a few photos with my phone before I went into the room. I opened the door with my phone camera in hand.

Tommy turned fast and his cock slipped out of Barbara’s mouth but his cum was still pumping. It hit her in the face and shoulders and over her big firm tits. He looked at me and said: “What the fuck do you want? You want some of this too?”

He took his dick and wiggled it at me. I just took my phone and snapped another photo of him standing there cum dripping down off his cock and his sister covered with it. I closed the door and walked back to my room. He yelled and started after me but then I guessed he realized he was completely nude and by the time he got his shorts on I had locked the door to my room.

From between the door I told him if he ever did that to his sister again and didn’t repay her with a pussy lick I would show the photos to his parents and my own. As we yelled back and forth our parents came home. It was over ... for now.

It turned out the next day Tommy, his sister Barbara and I sat in the park as the shows went on discussing what I meant by repay. I explained what Frank always told me. Fair is fair and Tommy was now going to have to repay his sister for the blow job by eating her pussy tonight and making her cum. It seemed that he had been making her suck his cock for almost 2 years! Two fucking years without ever eating her young pussy one time in return! I told him this shit was going to stop today! We agreed that he would eat his sister’s pussy, make her cum while I watched. Then if she wanted she could suck his cock and make him cum.

But I was thinking maybe I could get included in this brother and sister affair and get some oral from him and some cock too. So I asked Barbara if she wanted to suck her brother’s cock any more and she told me no. I told her it would be on equal terms now and that Tom would please her if she pleased him. I also said that if she wanted to rest I would do him. He smiled and told me he couldn’t wait to have me suck him. I told him I was going to fuck him. That woke all of us up! Tommy couldn’t wait to see what I could do!

Tommy’s cock looked to be about 6 inches long. He wasn’t near the size of Frank but it had been over 2 weeks since I have had a real cock in my body. So we all agreed that when the parents went out tonight, Tommy would eat his sister’s pussy and then he could fuck me. I even told him he could cum in me since I was on the pill. He loved the idea of filling my pussy with his cum.

Time ticked by very slowly that day and by 7PM the three of us were very eager for our folks to go out! Finally we got pizza and the old people left to go to dinner. We figured we had about 3 hours to get this all done. Tommy, his sister and I went into his room and we all undressed. I left my panties on and sat on the side of the bed as Tommy knelt between his sister’s open thighs.

I know he didn’t like it but he had no choice and moved his face between his sister’s open thighs. When he was close to her pussy I pushed his face into her wet cunt. Barbara and I grabbed his head and she started to hump on his mouth! We, the two girls, held him there yelling for him to eat her, eat her. He licked and sucked on her cunt and we could hear the sucking.

It took even less time that we figured for her to cum. And once she did she continued to fuck his face as I held his cock and began to jerk him off. His cock felt nice in my hands. It was hard and firm and I was sure long enough to get me off.

Tommy wasn’t resisting any more. He was sucking his sister’s clit and using two fingers to fuck her love hole. She arched her back and lifted her round ass up off the bed and cried out like she did when Tommy fucked her.

I don’t remember how long we stayed like that, me jerking off Tom’s cock, and him licking his sister’s cunt, but I do know she really enjoyed it. We lost count of how many times she cried out but it was a few. Finally, she pushed his head back and told him to stop. She closed her legs and sat up. Tommy’s face was covered with her wetness. Pay back can be a bitch or it can be fun. I think Tommy liked it now, I know his sister did. His cock sure looked like he liked it. It was sticking up hard and ready!

He turned towards me and I stood up, removed my panties and stood there letting him look at me. His cock was standing straight up in the air and I could see his balls were tight in their sack. I took his hand and put it between my open thighs as I squatted a little for him. He rubbed my pussy and felt how wet I was. We moved to the bed as his sister moved over giving us room. I had a plan and I told him I wanted to ride his big dick so he should lay back on the bed, He did and began to stroke his cock. It was red with a purple cock head. It was really hard and looked very mad and ready to destroy a pussy.

I straddled his thighs and took his hard-on in my hands. I rubbed his swollen cock head over my wet pussy slit and slowly let him enter me. He moaned as he felt my pussy walls begin to squeeze his shaft. I moved up and down very slowly at first. But, his cock felt so nice it made me want to move faster. It had been a few weeks since I had been fucked so I did began to move faster and pushed down harder on his shaft making it fill me more. We were doing pretty well considering it was our first time. His sister watched and began to play with herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.