How I Became a Cum Slut - Cover

How I Became a Cum Slut

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

True Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is s story about how I became a lover of cocks. I love to see men pose for me and show me their cocks. If they do I pose for them. We enjoy masturbation and love how a cock goes from soft to hard to cumming!

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   DomSub   FemaleDom   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Hairy   Size   Small Breasts  

I guess it all started for real in the summer of my 15th year. Mom and dad worked, and I was the only child. So I was off from school for the summer. I didn’t have much to do during the weekdays, especially, on those days when my friends were away on vacation with their parents.

I decided that on most sunny days I would lay out in the sun in our back yard and get a tan. We had planned to go to Orlando FL in late August so I figured a sum tan would be good to have before we got there.

We had a pool and I was pretty much on my own during the day. Around 11AM I would get a towel and lotion and go out back and sit in one of our lounge chairs. When it got hot I would swim some and then lay back down to tan again.

Each day I seemed to be alone except for Mr. Frank who would be outside most days cutting the grass or cleaning up his yard. Mr. Frank was around 35 or 40 and was in good shape. He swam and ran and kept himself trim and he had nice muscles. He always took off his shirt and worked in his baggy shorts. And, he always seemed to be out when I was out and so we began to talk on some days. He got to know me and I got to know him a little as the days went bye.

We talked about a lot of things but he always asked me if there was anything specific I wanted to talk about. He was pretty cool for an old guy. But, I did ask him about a bunch of questions about a bunch of things my young brain would come up with. He always answered me honestly.

Some days he would sit in his lounge chair with his baggy shorts by the fence and watch me. When we talked I would sometimes come over to the fence and chat. We were maybe a couple feet apart when I came to the fence.

Sometimes he would bend his knees up towards his butt and sit with his feet on the lounge char. When he sat like that I could see up under his shorts and saw the bottoms of his white thighs. There was also a very visible large lump in the front of his shorts covered by the material. I was sure Frank had a hard-on, or at least a growing one.

Other times he would sit in a chair with his feet up on something like a table and when he did those baggy short legs hung way down. When he sat like that, often he would open his legs and a big gap would open around his leg openings under his thighs. I didn’t know if he knew it but sometimes his hairy balls would show out the leg opening. They were the first balls of a man I ever saw. So of course I looked. In fact sometimes his soft hairy cock would peek out too. I would smile and start to giggle. It was like I could see way up his shorts and some days I got a really good shot of one of his hairy balls or his soft cock lay on the lounge, or both. He was hairy. But, most times the full view of his ball sack, or his entire cock was sort of blocked by the center of those shorts. I didn’t think back then that he actually realized that his soft cock and balls were showing a little now and then. I smile now knowing that’s exactly what Mr. Frank wanted me to think and see. I think seeing a grown man’s soft cock and balls was the very start of what I call my sexual cock and cum addiction. I loved seeing them and it just fed my addition.

Sometimes he would see me looking and smile at me as he used his hand to adjust his cock and shorts while I was looking. Sometimes he didn’t do anything but open his legs wider for me. One day he sifted to the side and I saw all of his cock laying there so soft with one of his balls around each side of his shaft. I saw his entire public area. He didn’t move and I didn’t stop looking. I saw his cock move a little and it began to rise and get longer. Mr. Frank was getting hard from me looking at his dick!!

I smiled and rested my head on my arms as I lean on the chain link fence and we kept on talking. He looking at my bikini and me looking up his shorts and seeing his cock begin to harden a little more, made me feel funny inside. Then I saw it jump again and lift more rising off the chair he sat on. The front of his shorts was rising up too. Mr. Frank was getting a hard on from me looking at him. I smiled as he adjusted the shorts again. But, he didn’t move or close his legs or try and hide it. He just watched me as I watched his cock grow.

After that day it only happened a few more times. But, I remembered exactly how that cock looked. After all, it was my first real man cock and balls. It was darker than the rest of him and had a big vein right up the center of the shaft. As I saw it growing the vein got bigger. There were a lot of folds of skin around the big cock head too. I learned later that the extra skin was there for when blood filled his cock shaft and it grew to its full size. Frank was 7 ½ maybe 8 inches long and 3 inches thick at his fullness. I knew all about his cock and balls by summer’s end. He teased me like that all the time. And, I loved every second of it.

I lost my cherry at 15 to a toy my friend gave me. But, Mr. Frank was my first man cock that summer. Once it started we fucked all summer when I was home alone and he was off from work. He fucked me and shot his sperm into me so many times that summer that thank God my mom had me on birth control. I had to use it to take care of my hard painful periods. But thank God I had it or otherwise I would have been knocked up.

Like I said, it started when I was in my bikini lying in the sun and he was out cleaning the lawn. We would talk every day about all sorts of things, but it was funny, we always moved the subject and it ended up talking about boys and what I liked and didn’t know about them. It seemed we would always move towards the topic of dating and/or some topic about sex. Nothing really nasty was discussed at first but he got me thinking and I began to think more and more about my body and my pent up urges. These urges were sexual and getting worst everyday, my body was changing and the sexual feelings came on stronger and more often.

I didn’t realize it back then but Frank was slowly moving me towards that way of thinking and wanting to touch and be touched. He was moving me towards my first masturbation of my body. That would lead to other things. He played me and I didn’t even know it until later on. I wasn’t mad when I realized what he was doing. I actually thank him for waking me up to the pleasure of sex.

So far I hadn’t done much at all regarding sex. But, Frank was teaching me about it now and it wasn’t evil or bad. He really talked about things that made me think and feel good about myself. For example he asked me one day if I ever touched myself. I told him no. He asked me why and I didn’t have an answer for him. Slowly, very slowly, Frank was picking my brain and putting ideas in my head. I started too really like talking to him.

But, it was the way he looked at me that made me blush and wonder why he did it, I was just a kid. He told me I was beautiful and beautiful women are always looked at like he was looking. I smiled and blushed again!! He told me I was a young woman not a kid with a young woman’s body.

He always offered me a drink, a coke. At first he would get two cokes and come out with them. We would chat and drink the cokes. Sometimes he would rest his arms on the fence and I would be sitting in the lounge chair in my black bikini. It was a small bikini which held my small breasts up high and covered almost of them. I was small 32A and I had very little cleavage at all. If you looked at my nude tits they were mostly little round bumps with big nipples. I had big puffy nipples and small mounts of breast surrounding them. But they sat up high and firm and if I was anything like my mom I knew they would become much larger. She is a 36D! Well that’s what her bra said.

The bottom of my suit was the small bikini panty type which covered my small hips and showed the beginning of a Venus mound I had begun to develop. I was maturing fast this summer. I had some pussy hair but it was thin and very light brown. If you looked at it in a mirror my entire slit was visible since the hair wasn’t thick at all down there. I had to shave some of it so it didn’t stick out under the leg openings of my bikini panties.

Now my legs are not to long (I’m 5’2”) but they’re athletic, firm and thin. I think I have a nice round firm ass. As I sat there I would cross and re-cross my feet closing my knees and thighs tightly together. Since I was facing Frank directly, he watched me move and looked right up my legs to the tops of my thighs. Frank would smile and as we talked and drank the coke. He would check me out every day and especially if I uncrossed my legs which open my thighs a little. He loved when he could see that little black patch of cloth that ran under my ass and covered my pussy. I knew it and I think he knew I knew he was looking directly at my covered pussy.

It was OK he just seem to like looking at me. It was sort of exciting and sometimes I would lift my leg and run lotion on the underside. When I did that Frank would stand up and really look. Of course I blush as we talked about some private and more personal things. I loved to watch him look at me as I put more lotion on my body. I let him put lotion on my back. His hands felt very nice. I loved the fact that he was showing me his cock and what I was doing to him. I loved teasing him!! I would on some days let my legs fall over the edge of the chair on each side. That would open my thighs and show the front and bottoms of my body so Frank could see my entire bottom covered with just that little black patch of cloth.

He always asked me if I wanted to come over go inside and cool off. He had central air and as the summer moved on there was this one week where it was extremely humid and hot like 98 degrees. I would always tell him no thanks but I did take the soda. As the first 3 weeks passed in June we became sort of friends and one day he asked me if I ever dated. I told him not one on one. My mom wouldn’t let me do that yet, I was too young. But I had met guys and we had gone to movies and did things at the mall. He asked me if any of the guys tried to feel me up! I told him yes.

And then I asked him about guys and why they always tried to touch me. He told me guys always want to feel up girls. And, the prettier they are or those that are built with big breasts always seem to get more guys after them. He said they love to feel up a girl’s breasts and touch them between their legs. It is a sort of a guy thing and they think it makes them look bigger in the eyes of their friends. You know first base second base third base.

Then Frank told me that real guys, men, want that too but the really good ones also want the woman to feel good when they do it. That’s the difference between boys and guys. He and I talked about this topic a bunch of times. Almost daily we would talk about guys and girls and what each wanted as they got older. Frank would tell me that it was only fair for a guy to make the woman enjoy the touching and not to go any further than the lady wanted them to go.

He also told me it was only fair for the woman to enjoy touching a guy and that it should be equal. He explained that when a woman likes a guy, really likes him and enjoys his touching her breasts or vagina that she should enjoy touching him back in his private place. He explained that he meant she should touch his cock and balls. He told me that kissing and touching were good things and if done correctly it was very enjoyable for both people. But, he said only if she and he agree to do it or go further should she want it. There should be no forcing her or him to do anything they didn’t want to do. “Never force it”, he told me. I began to fully understand where Frank was coming from. I enjoyed our discussions and looked forward to more with him.

Then one day during our conversation he mentioned oral sex. I had heard about it from a couple of my girl friends but didn’t really know what was all involved in it. He told me that if a man gives a woman oral sex, the woman should be will to give the guy the same thing. Then he began to describe what was meant by oral sex and how it was done and what was involved. That was the most sexual thing we had ever talked about and it excited me to no end. Mr. Frank always seemed to have a big lump in his shorts after we talked about oral sex.

I asked a bunch of questions and he was always free with his reply. He kept telling me that both people had to be cleaned and washed and no smell down there. I understood. He told me that this conversation was just between me and him and that no one else should know about it or we would have to stop talking! He explained that the difference in our ages was a problem for some people and they would think it was bad because I was so much younger than him. I agreed not to talk with anyone but it. I also told him I wanted to talk more about that and other things regarding sex. He offered to help me understand anything I needed to know. I wanted to know everything there was about sex and how it was done.

When we finished that day I really understood what oral sex was and what it was all about. I wasn’t sure I wanted to try it especially sucking a man’s thing! I did understand that if someone did give me oral I should be willing to return the favor. He made that very clear calling it only fair.

One day as we talked more about sex and the things men and women did with and to each other, he finally convinced me to come inside his house for a coke and to cool off. He always told me how beautiful I was and how sexy I looked in my black bikini. He always complimented me on how great my body looked for my age. I had 32A breasts at the time. I now have 36B/C on a good day. My hips back then were 32 and my belly was 18. Yes, I was small.

He asked me what I knew about the actual sex act and I told him what I had learned from school and girl friends. We began to talk inside his house more and more every day. The discussion was mostly about sex now. He made me feel OK and eventually I stopped blushing every damn second.

Then one day, Frank finally asked me if I ever touched myself, mainly my breasts and vagina. I told him no and he asked me if I would do it for him while he watch. I didn’t do it that day but when I got home I fooled around feeling myself up. I felt dumb!

We talked a great deal about that next day and how I did it at home last night. We talked about why I didn’t feel a really good thing. Frank then actually talked to me and instructed me on how to get the best feeling out of touching my tits and nipples. You know like pinch the nipples, pull on them, and squeeze one breast with both hands pushing the nipple out making it longer and harder. Pull on the nipples again and again. He told me about wetting my fingers and to rub my nipples and breast at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.