Satisfying Her Darkest Desires - Cover

Satisfying Her Darkest Desires

Copyright© 2018 by Panthers70

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a pure stroke story with very little plot or character development. If you carry on reading this expecting something different don't say you weren't warned! A respectable fifty-two year old wife, mother and grandmother, becomes a cock hungry slut. She takes a trip to Jamaica to satisfy her darkest desires. On her return her life returned to normal until one fateful day when one of her son's friends recognised her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Public Sex   Revenge  

Things settled down a little after Victoria returned from her amazing Jamaican gang bang. She still made trips away to try and quench her incredible sexual appetite but there was simply no way visits to bars and dogging sites would ever come close to satisfying the gorgeous fifty-two year old woman after that wonderful afternoon on the beach near North Point. She tried to put that out of her mind and concentrated on being a loving wife, mother and grandmother.

Three of her children were approaching thirty and were all happily married with children of their own, but her fourth, Mark, was much younger and still lived at home. After they had the first three children her husband James had a vasectomy but nearly ten years later he managed to get her pregnant again. It was a complete surprise to the loving couple but they were both very happy with the arrival of another son. Mark was now a handsome nineteen year old who had just finished his first year at university. He had spent the summer back with his parents which allowed Victoria to spoil him completely like she always did.

However the summer break was now over and it was time him to return to university for his second year. Rather than struggle with suitcases and bags on public transport Mark had persuaded his mother to drive him. They packed all his stuff in the SUV and within a couple of hours were unloading it in his room in the hall of residence. Mark then invited Victoria to meet some of his friends who he was sure would be down the pub.

About fifteen of his friends were in the bar when Mark walked in with his mother. As he introduced her to them their jaws dropped as they took in the beauty of the lovely mature woman, their eyes scanning every inch of her curvaceous figure. She was dressed in a loose fitting purple silk top, a black pleated knee length skirt and black stockings. They had difficulty believing that she was actually his mother and none of them would ever have guessed that with her pretty face and stunning body she was actually a fifty-two year old grandmother.

Victoria had always managed to keep her dark side secret and totally separate from her normal life but tonight her luck had run out as Nick, one of Mark’s friends, recognised her. Last time he saw her she was lying on the bonnet of a car getting fucked by a group of strangers at a local dogging spot. He watched as the mature woman take cock after cock but was too shy to have a go himself. Nick couldn’t believe the same woman was actually the mother of his friend and couldn’t keep his eyes off her magnificent body.

As evening went on the alcohol started having an effect the young students and they began flirting with Victoria, telling her how great she looked and that they didn’t believe she was old enough to be Mark’s mother. A few of the braver ones persuaded her to dance with them when some slow songs came on the jukebox. The first one held her lightly round the waist as they gently swayed in time the music, her hands resting on his shoulders but next youth was a little more daring, dropping his hands to her ass, and pulling her up close against him. The final youth was the most daring of all. No sooner had the music started than he grabbed her ass and pulled her body tight up against his. He began grinding the bulge of his jeans against her mound as his hands roamed over her body. Although out of sight of most of the group Nick could clearly see his friend with his hands all over the gorgeous woman, stroking her ass and also copping a feel of her breasts. He couldn’t believe what a slut this supposedly respectable married woman was. Firstly he’d seen her getting fucked at the dogging spot and now saw her getting felt up by one of his friends just yards away from her own son. He made up his mind that he was going to make a move on the beautiful mature woman.

Later on in the evening she went to the restroom and that’s when Nick decided to act. He was waiting for her when she came out and told the mature woman he knew about her dogging escapades, warning her that if she didn’t do as he asked Mark would find out just what a cock loving slut his mother really was. Victoria was desperate to keep that part of her life a secret, especially from her son, so didn’t resist when the young student reached out and cupped her breast. He stared into her brown eyes and as he pushed her back against the wall he dropped his hand to the front of her skirt and started to rub her mound. He told her what an awesome body she had and that he was desperate to fuck her.

She knew that to keep her dark side secret she was going let him have his way with her but there was also something else. Even though her own son was only yards away Victoria was getting turned on by the young student feeling her up and far from being an unwilling recipient of blackmail, she couldn’t wait to experience his cock deep inside her. She put an arm around his neck and pulled his head down towards hers, giving him a wet kiss and then when she felt his mouth open pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth. After they made out for a few minutes he took her hand and led the beautiful grandmother outside.

Fifteen minutes later three of the young students noticed that Victoria was missing and slipped away in search of her. They checked the other bars in the pub and then went outside to look around the car park but couldn’t find her anywhere. They were just about to return inside when they heard a moaning sound from the dimly lit beer garden. They walked a little closer and then caught sight of Mrs Danvers and Nick. She was lying on her back on a wooden table, legs wide apart with his cock buried deep inside her. Her skirt was rucked up around her waist and her panties were lying on the floor as Nick hammered into her welcoming wet cunt. They had no idea how their friend had managed to screw the beautiful mature woman but were determined not to be left out. They hurried across to the table and one of them shoved his prick into her mouth, while the others grabbed and groped her full round breasts kneading them roughly as if they were large balls of dough. By now the gorgeous mature woman was loving the things these young men were doing to her and didn’t care that they were friends of her son, she just wanted their cocks.

Nick fired a stream of cum into Victoria and then pulled out to be instantly replaced by another cock. The youth at her mouth grabbed the back of her head, forced his cock down her throat, and began thrusting in and out before depositing his own stream of cum into her. Someone else took his place and this set the scene for the next twenty minutes, each of them taking turns to fuck her mouth or drill their pricks up her cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.