Start Every Day With a Smile - Cover

Start Every Day With a Smile

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 18

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Ten months ago...

“Dr. Streyen?” the pretty blonde receptionist popping up as a hologram on the doctor’s communicator says. “Fleet Admiral Eirimayus Draven is here to see you.”

“Good,” the doctor says. “Please send him in.”

A moment later, a tall, broad man with dark hair is stepping into the room. Dr. Streyen offers the man a seat and a drink. The admiral takes the seat, but turns down the drink.

“I called you here today, Admiral, to go over my findings,” Dr. Streyen begins. “The clone of your daughter seems to be helping her adjust to the loss of her husband and the lack of children by their marriage, but it’s not enough.”

Draven clears his throat. “I was told, by you nonetheless, that that route would be enough to get my daughter back on track.”

The doctor frowns. “Yes, I was the one that said this, but unfortunately Lucy is a first. We’re in experimental waters here. I’m not sure that there is even a way to fix any part of her broken mind, let alone cure her or make it to where she can return to active duty.”

The admiral growls and shifts forward in his seat. “I have come to realize that she may never serve the Galactic Alliance again in the capacity of an officer.” A scowl presses onto his face. “But I am not going to lose my child. I have already lost her mother.”

“And I am looking for a solution that also prevents that,” the doctor explains, feeling caught off guard. “As I said before, cloning your daughter a child is tricky. We have done all the programming necessary for the girl and the manipulation to Lucy’s mind...”

“Then what is the problem?” Draven asks, getting agitated. “The only reason why this little experiment of yours is even taking place is because I’m the head of the damn Alliance Military and the alliance wishes to keep me happy.”

“Yes, sir, I understand that,” the doctor quickly mutters out, squirming in his chair. “I am just saying that the method is working a little. Lucy has accepted that she produced a child from her marriage without question. She believes it to be true and the clone is responding like she should, but your daughter is not getting the fulfillment she needs. She still seeks her husband.”

“Then give it more time,” Draven huffs. “If cost is an issue, I will dump however much I need to into this myself with my own money.”

“It’s not about the money, sir,” Streyen confesses. “The alliance is footing the bill completely. It’s as you said, they want to ensure that you’re happy. But they are also concerned about what Lucy knows because she was such a high ranking intelligence officer.”

Draven’s eyes narrow as he glares at the man in the white lab coat. “Are you telling me that you or I am being threatened?”

“It hasn’t been said directly,” Streyen answers, squirming even more in the seat. “But it has been implied by the council. I have been instructed to find a solution and fast.”

Draven wants to get angry, he wants to rage, but his training and his status as an officer and head of the Galactic Alliance Navy doesn’t allow for that. “Then please tell me that you have a solution.”

Streyen smiles indubiously. “I have spent quite a lot of time thinking about a solution...”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.