Start Every Day With a Smile
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Lucy Draven has an emptiness inside her after losing her husband. When she doesn't think that void can ever be filled along comes Roman Marks, a man that seems to possess the qualities of her late husband.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The warmth invades her dreams and soon Brea becomes Roman is holding her from behind with his hard cock pushing lightly against her thighs and her pussy is already wet. Lucy feels his arms around her, caressing her nipples. His lips are kissing the side of her neck. She turns carefully onto her back and then reaches down to grab his erection. When her hand closes over it, she is puzzled.

This doesn’t feel right. Roman’s cock should be hotter than this.

Suddenly, she opens her eyes and realizes that Brea is in bed with her, not Roman. It is the dildo being worn by her daughter, not Roman’s cock that she is grabbing. Her dream is reality—sort of. The realization startles her for a moment then she settles back into the role her daughter obviously wants her to play. Lucy moans and tugs on the fake phallus, causing an instant reaction in Brea.

Without a word, Lucy begins to spread her legs, keeping her hand firmly on the pretend erection. Brea very carefully moves to a position between her mother’s legs, placing the dildo very close to Lucy’s entrance. She leans in and kisses her mother’s nipple, causing another moan to escape. Lucy lets go of the rubbery member and reaches up to grab the headboard with both hands, rolling her hips so that her legs are spread an up in the air. Brea supports herself on her hands and knees, positioned just above her mother. Then she begins to lower her hips until the tip of the fake toy meets Lucy’s nether lips. The woman sucks in her breath as the end of the rigid shaft parts her folds. Brea pushes slowly yet firmly downward, driving into the depth of Lucy’s open cunt.

The girl begins to rock back and forth, using just the head of the cock to penetrate her mother, feeling the movement inside herself as she does so. Back and forth, back in forth, sliding slightly deeper each time, like she’s sawing through a log. Then finally when she can no longer resist, Brea presses forward as far as she can go, grinding her pelvis into Lucy’s. Pussy to pussy, breast to breast, they melt together. Brea’s mouth covers her mother’s in a passionate and illustrious kiss.

As the kiss starts, the tempo of their hips also begins. It is slowly at first with Brea pulling back before thrusting forward, ramming the phallus deep into Lucy’s dripping cunt. There is no sound except for the moans of the women and the slap of their thighs when the dildo plunges in and out of their hot wet chambers. Faster and faster, deeper and deeper they go until at last Lucy gives up the hot juices that signal her orgasm. When daughter feels mother stiffen, Brea too pushes herself over the edge and into the abyss of ecstasy.

Breathing heavily, Brea holds herself on her hands and knees to keep her weight off her mother. Lucy reaches up and caresses her daughter’s face, pulling her down to kiss her lightly on the lips. The girl allows herself to be dragged down and then rises up again after the kiss to begin backing out of Lucy’s pussy. The woman lets a small, satisfying moan escape past her lips when the head of the thick phallus slips out of her.

When Brea moves off the bed to unstrap the dildo, Lucy rolls over on her side, pressing her legs together to ride out the after effects of their lovemaking. Brea heads for the shower, leaving her mother on the bed alone. The girl showers and dresses before heading out to the coffee shop for a couple cups of coffee. When she returns she sits on the edge of the bed and wakes her mother. Lucy looks sleepily at her daughter and smiles.

“I better make myself scarce,” Brea says, handing over one of the coffees. “But are you sure? I could go the rest of the day with you.”

“And miss your flight?” Lucy asks with a frown. “Don’t worry, honey.” She reaches over to caress the girl’s cheek. “We do have all our lives together.”

“Okay, Mom,” Brea says smiling and pressing against the warmth of her mother’s hand. “Then I will see you when I’ve got everything taken care of back home. I mean our old home.” She leans down and kisses Lucy quickly and then leaves the bungalow.

Lucy lies in bed after hearing the door close behind her daughter and grins broadly to herself. She crawls out of the bed and stretches out on the chair at the table and sips away at the steaming brew. Outside the window the ocean and its waves crash on the shore. There are people enjoying the sun and the water. It is a much different planet that Cueria. Brea was right when she said they made the right move to come here. When she finishes the cup, Lucy jumps in the shower expecting Roman to show up anytime now. She is just drying her hair when she hears a knock on the door.

Lucy throws a robe over her naked body and scampers to the door. After verifying that it is indeed Roman, she opens the door and greets him warmly. “Good afternoon, Roman.” She grins, holding out her arms to him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.