Hal - the Beginning  (Original version) - Cover

Hal - the Beginning (Original version)

Copyright 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A teen boy is taken out to die during a storm, but things don't go as planned. He and his life are very dramatically changed. He sets himself up as modern patriarch with a harem of concubines. He also gets his revenge on his enemies. Some activities relate to his school, home, and work place. Some graphic sex scenes involving heterosexual and homosexual activities are present, and there are some religious discussions. Set in Australia. Sex scenes with characters between 16 and 18 years of age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Crime   Rags To Riches   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Humiliation   Light Bond   Revenge   Violence  

Saturday

In the morning everyone has a quick shower, breakfast, and pile into a vehicle to go to the new office space being used for today’s games. They arrive in time to get set up in the training room after the boys change into the tight speedo briefs Eve bought for them to wear today. The ladies are in small bikinis and will work as waitresses during the show.

While Hal and the boys are arranging the bright lights on the stage, so it’s well lit for the cameras set up in the back of the room, Henry and Lee are busy signing in the clients. Each client is given the receipt for their attendance, the training notes and DVDs for the TSS courses, and told the administrative arrangements for the day. When all is ready the clients are shown into the new building, and asked to select seats.

Hal joins Lee and Henry while the two change into some padded suits to hide their physical build and their faces. The padding makes the two of them look larger and much more muscled than they are while also putting their dicks on display. Lee’s suit has enhanced breasts to make them look a lot bigger while it has holes for the nipples to show. Lee also has a skirt on for the start of the show. While changing Henry says, “We talked last night, and we’d like two maids. Thomas and Stephen are the two we want.”

A grinning Hal says, “I thought you might, once you saw them. I’ll reserve them for you. I can arrange for them to live with you from today, but you have to ensure they finish whatever education they want.” Both Henry and Lee nod their agreement.

Hal walks to the room the boys are in. There he opens a bag to remove some leather collars Eve bought for him. He walks up to James and puts a collar on him, then he does the same for Thomas and Stephen. They all frown at the collaring, but Hal simply smiles at them, and says, “When I call your names walk through the door and line up behind me.” They all gulp while they nod yes. Hal turns, walks out the door, and onto the stage they set up yesterday.

Facing the darkened room where he can only see vague outlines of people in the seats and standing nearby Hal says, “Good morning. Today is a special training course on attitude and behaviour modification plus punishment. Participating in the course today are, James,” Hal waits as James walks out to stand just behind Hal. When James stops Hal waves him to a point a bit further along the stage, turns to the audience, and continues with the list of names. As each is named they walk out to stand beside the one called before them, “Thomas, Stephen, Warren, Michael, Barry, Ian, Justin, Brian, Greg, and Harry. They’ve been very bad boys and are here for retraining today. You’re here to enjoy the show of their retraining. Also, you may notice three of them are wearing collars, that’s to show they’ve been listed for special training prior to their employment with some special clients. If you see any trainees you wish to employ as your personal servants just ask the attendants to let me know, and we’ll list them for the extra training. The fee for the special training to make them obedient is ten thousand dollars per trainee, payable prior to their extra training after this course is finished. Once you request a trainee I’ll collar them for you, so the others know they’ve been hired.” Hal smiles at the gulping and shuffling going on behind him.

Hal pauses for effect before saying, “Our two main instructors today are Bruce,” and he waits while Henry walks onto the stage to stand on his right, “and Terri.” Hal waits while Lee walks out to stand on Hal’s left. Our instructors will now supervise the trainees in a demonstration of the basic skills they were recently taught for today’s class.” Hal walks to the side of the stage, into the room the boys changed in, turns, shuts and locks the door, then walks into the hallway to go back to the training room by the door in the back of it. In a moment he’s walking in behind the clients to see his father directing James to kneel in front of Thomas before he pulls down Thomas’ swimmers to suck on his cock.

Once Thomas’ dick is erect James applies the dick clamp Henry gives him, then shuffles across to Stephen while still kneeling. There’s some murmuring in the audience about James’ actions. Hal gives each of the audience members a mental check, and is pleased with what he learns from all but one of them. Of the thirteen people present three are singles and the others are five couples. While they’re all enjoying the show some are discussing employing some of the trainees, while a single woman is thinking about how she can use her secret recording of the show and who’s here so she can blackmail them.

Hal moves over to where Monica and Bob are sitting at the end of the third row, and says, “Monica, tell me about Miss Bailey.”

Monica grimaces, and replies, “I’m sorry, Hal, I didn’t want to invite her, but her brother dotes on her, and he insisted I invite her as well. She’s a rich widow who went back to her maiden name after her husband died in a single car accident. He was older than her, and he didn’t find out what a bitch she was until after the wedding. I think he drove the car into the tree on purpose. She was in it as well, but only suffered some minor injuries. Why do you want to know about her?’

“I’ve a report she has a camera to record everything so she can make money by blackmailing everyone here today. I’m trying to evaluate if it may be true or not.”

“She doesn’t need the money, but it’s something she’d do to have fun making people do what she wants.”

“What do you think her brother will do if I offer her for sale?”

“He’ll be angry as hell. However, if you can prove her intentions the anger will be directed at her, and he’ll probably bid on her. I know his wife would love to have her as a slave.”

Hal grins, and moves away while thinking about how to deal with the situation concerning June Bailey and her actions to place people under her control by blackmail. His main anger about it is her wanting to use his organised event to do it. he leaves the room for the main store.

It only takes Hal a few minutes to walk into a secured cupboard in the main office, enter the code to unlock the safe like cupboard, remove one device, and return to the training event. While walking back to the other building Hal checks the settings on the device, and turns it on. When he nears the room the green light goes to red, and the screen lights up with a signal strength and direction. Hal enters the room where the guests left their clothes, and moves it over the clothes until the signal peaks while over a handbag. He opens the bag to check who owns it; it’s Ms Bailey’s handbag. Hal leaves the room, and goes to the training room. He walks around the room while checking the device, and stops beside Ms Bailey.

Hal squats down between the chairs Ms Bailey and William Bailey are sitting on, and says, “Miss Bailey, you were told to turn off your phone and leave it in your handbag. Something in your handbag is transmitting, and something on your person is transmitting on the same frequency. I want to know what it is you have, and why?” Both June and William turn to Hal, she goes to speak, so Hal adds, “You do not want to make me mad by lying to me as well as disobeying me!”

June looks into Hal’s eyes, gulps, and replies, “I’ve a Wi-Fi camera in my broach and a receiver in my bag.”

“Why are you recording this?”

“I was hoping to use it to pressure people into doing things for me.”

“June, you’ve betrayed me, Monica, and William. I should punish you by putting you up on the stage as an extra event for everyone to use. First I’ll ask William what he wants.”

Before William can speak his wife, Norma, says, “Can you train her to be my slave if I pay the training fee?” Hal simply nods yes. “Good. I’ve had to put up with her attitude and bad behaviour for years, now I can enjoy making her do things for me.” William is looking back and forth at his wife, Hal, and his sister with an expression that shows both shock and anticipation. After a moment he stops to look at Hal while he nods yes, and June looks stunned at her brother’s agreement to the idea.

Hal grins, and says, “William, you may like to try some new ways to have sex. Things like having June lick your dick and balls while you fuck your wife, or having June suck the excess come out of Norma’s cunt after you fill it. Maybe fucking June while she eats Norma’s pussy.”

June starts to stand while saying, “No fucking way!”

Hal stands with her, grabs the back of her neck with his left hand, and says, “You can become Norma’s slave and do as she says, or I can send you to a fellow I know about who makes underground films of women being fucked by dogs and horses. Which is it?” June stops to stare at Hal, and her posture slumps as she points at Norma. Hal smiles, and says, “Strip and show Norma how well you eat pussy.”

June takes her few remaining clothes off, gets on her knees, moves between Norma’s thighs, and starts working on Norma’s pussy while Hal enters June’s mind to program her. He also moves behind her, takes his shorts off, and starts to fuck June. He gives her a good fucking until he can see William is interested in taking over.

Hal pulls out of June while saying, “Norma why don’t you have your new slave lie on the pad beside you so you can mount her face to keep her licking you while William fucks you from behind?” In a moment that’s how they’re setting up while Hal puts his shorts on before moving away from them to tell Monica what happened.

Liz stops Hal to have a quick word which has him going to speak with one of the clients. He moves over to Anita, one of the single women there, and asks what she wants. Anita says, “I want you to train Brian to be my slave.” Hal simply stares at her until she adds, “He’s the annoying son of my favourite cousin. He’s harassed me for years, and now I want him to spend years pleasing me.”

A few minutes later Hal has a training contract signed and put aside before he goes to get Brian. Hal walks onto the stage, approaches where Brian is standing while waiting his turn for the games on stage. He turns his head when Hal puts a collar on him, then is shocked by the lead being clipped to the collar. Hal leads him away, stops beside Anita, and says, “Here’s your new servant, Anita. I’ll finish his training after lunch.”

Anita grins, and says, “Brian, show me how well you can eat my pussy,” while she spreads her legs.

Brian sighs while he drops to his knees, and gets busy while thinking, At least it’s a woman, even if it is Cousin Anita.

Hal programs Brian while he gives Anita pleasure. If he does the work while he hands them out it saves him time later, and he doesn’t have to remember who to train for who. After setting Brian’s mind Hal does the same for Thomas and Stephen. Over the next few minutes Hal is busy with moving servants from the stage to their new masters. Some of the requests surprise Hal, but he can tell they mean them. Harry ends up with a gay solicitor there with his bisexual cousin who acts as his cover. The cousin takes Justin for herself. The other two single women end up with Ian Lawson and Greg. Hal thinks it’s funny because they both want the boys to help out with the girlfriends by pegging the boys while the boys eat their girlfriends. Hal thinks, Who would’ve thought lesbians want boys to help play with their girls. In an odd twist of fate Barry and the two boys he managed to split out, Warren and Michael, aren’t to be trained.

While Hal is busy with the clients Henry and Lee have kept the boys busy on the stage with giving each other good arse fucks and blow jobs. Now it’s time for the main event, so Hal moves to the stage.

On taking the stage Hal says, “Now is the time for the main event. So pay attention, unless you don’t mind missing it.” He waits a moment for the clients to get settled, then he points at a special bench at the back of the stage. Henry has two of the boys move it to the centre front of the stage. When it’s in place Hal has James lie on it, and says, “A few of our players have left the stage on being hired as personal servants, so James only has to perform oral sex on those left on stage. Bruce will go first.”

They all watch while James gives Henry a blow job then suck it up erect again. Henry puts on a dick clamp and moves to the side of the stage where James can’t see him. While James gives Michael, Thomas, Stephen, Warren, and Barry blow jobs the clients can see Henry putting a condom on and lubing it up ready for use.

Just as James is thinking it’s over Hal says, “Now for the finale we have James performing oral sex on Terri while Bruce gives James a very thorough arse fucking.” Henry moves up, lubes James’ arse, and enters him. After a few strokes he stops when Hal holds his hand up. Hal says, “Terri, time for you to have your fun.” Lee walks over to James, leans over, and moves his tits across James’ face before standing up. Lee pushes down on the skirt, and lets it fall to the floor. James has sucked a few cocks in the last few days, but he finds himself looking at the longest dick he’s ever seen. Lee’s dick is a lot longer than Hal’s dick, but not as thick as Hal’s dick, so James knows he doesn’t have to stretch his mouth open as wide as he has had to for Hal, but the length, this dick is going to go a lot further down his throat than any he’s had before. He’s not happy about this surprise. The audience all gasp at the size of the dick on the woman with the big tits. Hal smiles when a few moan as they come at the sight.

For the next several minutes Lee face-fucks James while Henry gives his arse a real work out. On a signal from Hal they both come at once at the same moment Hal makes James come. Thus it seems James is getting off on having a big dick come in his mouth. By the time they finish and let James up Hal is sure he has the only dick in the room that’s still able to be stiff. Hal directs the players off the stage into their changing room.

Hal follows them in, and says, “Barry, Warren, Michael, your gear is in the van. Liz will take you to get it after you shower and change. You’re done. Go home and remember this the next time you want to be a bully.” The three nod, grab their gear, and go to the showers in another room. They aren’t happy when Liz leads them there and stays to watch them wash up, but they are happy to have this over with. As they leave the room Hal says, “James, you know who your new bosses are, so go to them.” He simply nods yes before leaving the room to find his aunt and uncle in the next room. “Thomas, Stephen, these two people are your new bosses, so serve them well.” They both gulp, and nod yes. With the programming they have they have little choice in it. Hal leaves them to wash up and change when he turns to go back to the other room.

In the next room all of the lights are on and everyone is standing around while eating the food on the catering tables at the back of the room. The new servants stay close to their new bosses. Hal walks around the room talking to people, and collecting cheques for training.

After an hour break Liz takes those waiting for their new servants to be trained over to the showroom to show what TSS offers clients. A few of the other show attendees go with them, and the rest go home. Hal has the rest of his ladies go home to relax, so they take the van and leave Eve’s car for Hal, Liz, and Betty. Hal takes the boys next door to their new bosses after he spends ninety minutes talking with the boys and ensuring their obedience. Then he has to wait while Betty takes and records his vital statistics, something she continues to do for the doctor, but now it’s a lot less frequent than it used to be. He’s now so familiar with it happening he rarely notices it.

Now the group of bullies has been broken up and punished the matter is all over and done with as far as Hal is concerned. He’ll not worry about the boys any more, so he puts them right out of his mind.

When he gets home he finds everyone relaxing in the lounge room, so he joins them for a stress free afternoon and evening of fun.

Life Moves On

In the week after the Saturday show Hal and his family settle into a fairly routine life involving school, the family business, and restructuring their home life in the two households. The most significant item is the search for a new residence for Hal and his ladies. While the search goes on there are a few other things for Hal to resolve.

Marlow Meeting

On the Sunday after the punishment session Hal takes time to finish going through the rest of the materials from David Hanes’ safe. The first stack made him so angry he passed it over to Superintendent Marlow as soon as he could, and now he’s going through the material he didn’t go through then. A few items he decides to give to the people involved, because the notes by David makes it clear the blackmail material is false items created by David. However, the bulk of it is about real bribery and crimes, thus Hal sets it aside to pass over to Marlow as is so he doesn’t have to deal with any of it.

After school on Monday Hal calls in to the police station and asks to speak to Superintendent Marlow. The constable on the desk is surprised when Marlow’s secretary immediately comes down to sign Hal in while she tells Hal, “Mister Marlow has a very full schedule, so I hope what you have for him won’t take long. I was surprised when he told me to fit you in whenever you come over to visit him. His current meeting should finish about the time we get to the office. Please be as quick as you can.”

It’s clear to Hal neither the officer on the counter nor the secretary understand why a teenage boy is being given top priority by their boss. Hal simply smiles while saying, “What I have to tell him will only take a minute to say, but I suspect the information will ruin his plans for a few days to come. Nor will I be sorry about it, and I suspect he’ll be both angry and happy about it. Angry about the extra work, and happy about the results from it.” Both the constable and secretary stare at Hal before they slowly shake their heads while wondering what he’s up to.

A few minutes later Hal is sitting outside Marlow’s office when the door opens, and a number of people walk out. Marlow stops to stare at Hal sitting there, sighs, and waves Hal into the office while saying, “How much work are you going to cause me today, Hal?”

“I’ve no idea! I suspect it’ll mean a lot of work to go through and deal with all of the information I gathered for you.” Hal walks to Marlow’s desk, opens the top of the shoulder bag he has, then moves the disc and papers from the bag to the desk while adding, “I only glanced through all of this before deciding to let you deal with it all. This is the last of the stuff I got from David Hanes’ office and home which looks like it relates to criminal activities. None of it seems as hot as the last lot, but some of it is as politically sensitive. I’ll let you do what you like with it.”

“Thanks for confirming where it comes from. I suspect I’m better off not asking you how you got it, so I’ll just deal with it. The last items you gave me are resulting in a lot of bad people being put away, so this may add to that. Is there likely to be any more?”

“Sorry, but as far as I know this is the last of it. Once I’ve time to go through his house more thoroughly I may find more, but I doubt it. If I do find anything more I’ll bring it on over to you.”

Marlow walks over to his desk, opens a drawer, removes an envelope, and hands it to Hal while saying, “I’ve registered you in the system as a special informant. This envelope has the code name and phrases to use if you wish to call anything in without identifying yourself. The number to call, and the procedure to use are in the envelope. Use this to get me any information you don’t want publicly linked to you.”

Hal takes the envelope, and he puts it in his pocket while saying, “I hope I never need this, but I can see it may be useful if I hear something you should know in a hurry.” They shake hands and Hal leaves while Marlow sits at his desk and starts to go through the material.

A few minutes later Marlow is still reading things when the people for the next meeting arrive. Marlow looks up, and says, “Take a seat and get ready, but I need to finish giving this a quick read first. Get a drink or something while I finish this.” They all nod before making themselves comfortable while he scans the material he has on his desk. Luckily David Hanes had good notes and summaries of what everything was, so Marlow reads the summaries, just as Hal did.

On completing the summaries Marlow makes some notes which he hands to his secretary while saying, “I need to see these people as soon as I finish this meeting. Please rearrange the schedule and get them here.” She nods yes as he goes back to his meeting while he thinks, There’s a hell of a lot of work to verify and deal with all of this, but it’ll be worth it. I wonder how Hal really got hold of it? Oh well, back to work.


About an hour later Hal is in Sandy Creek Hospital talking to Denny about her family. He learns her mother is dying of cancer and she has two younger sisters to get through their schooling; one is in high school in Sandy Creek while the other is in university in Hawk’s Nest. At this time he doesn’t know what he can do to help them, but he tells her, “Give me a call if you think of anything I can do to help you. If I think of anything I’ll call you. OK!”

Denny doesn’t think Hal can help her, but she agrees to call if she thinks of anything. After that they go their separate ways.

On the drive back home Hal learns he can speak telepathically with Eve at this distance, which is good to know. When he travels further away he’ll have to keep trying to learn if there is a distance limitation.

Business Issues

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.