Hal - the Beginning  (Original version) - Cover

Hal - the Beginning (Original version)

Copyright 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A teen boy is taken out to die during a storm, but things don't go as planned. He and his life are very dramatically changed. He sets himself up as modern patriarch with a harem of concubines. He also gets his revenge on his enemies. Some activities relate to his school, home, and work place. Some graphic sex scenes involving heterosexual and homosexual activities are present, and there are some religious discussions. Set in Australia. Sex scenes with characters between 16 and 18 years of age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Crime   Rags To Riches   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Humiliation   Light Bond   Revenge   Violence  

Wednesday

Hal wakes early, and smiles while he works his way out of bed. He has Alice and Betty on either side of him with Alison on his chest, on top of the covers. Betty is squashed up against the wall, as the bed is tight against the wall to give him more space in the centre of the room. Behind Alice is Jane, with Melissa curled up at the foot of the bed. While thinking he needs a bigger bed he grabs the top rail of the bedhead, and takes his time to pull himself up the bed, and out from under Alison. It takes a couple of minutes, but he does get out, and he’s standing on the end of the bed. Luckily for him his bed has a low head rail, so he’s able to put his foot on the floor when he steps over it. Not wanting to disturb the pile yet he lets them sleep on while he leaves the room.

Entering his mother’s room he finds her and Jasmine just stirring. He grins, and says, “Eve, time to get up and have a shower.” Her eyes pop open, and she smiles at him while she gets out of the bed. They enter the shower together, and he starts to wash her front while she adjusts the water. With her aroused from him washing her breasts he turns her around, and leans her against the wall to enter her while washing her back. He gives her a hard, fast fucking to three orgasms before pulling out to wash her legs and send her off to wake the others.

She finishes drying herself while she leaves, sending Jasmine to him. When she enters the shower he pushes her against the back wall, and spreads her legs. He goes straight for a hard fast fucking while he washes her back. She comes three times before a final wash and leaving.

Jasmine steps out to get dried, and he orders Liz and Jane to join him in the shower. He thinks it’s a good thing his parents got such a large shower, because it’s big enough to handle three or four with ease. He has Liz squat on the floor to wash Jane’s front when she bends over her while he enters Jane from behind and washes her back. By the time he fucks her to three quick orgasms the duo have washed her. He keeps this arrangement going while he gives the rest a good wash and a quick fuck; Betty, Alice, Alison, Deborah, and Melissa. With everyone else done he turns to Liz to wash her and fuck her to five orgasms, leaning her back against the wall. He’s rewarding her for her help. She finishes by giving him a blow job so he comes in her mouth twice. They were up early and not long in the showers, so the alarms are only just going off when he and Liz step out to start getting dried. All are dressed and sitting down to a nice breakfast when the doorbell rings.

Visitors

Hal answers the door to find two police officers standing there. He doesn’t know them, so he asks to see their identity cards. Both officers smile while they produce their warrant cards, and the one with the rank marks on his shoulders says, “Superintendent Marlow, may we come in to talk for a few minutes?”

Hal smiles, “Sure thing, if you don’t mind joining us for breakfast, we just started.” He opens the security door, and waves them in.

They enter, and he locks up again. While Hal leads the way Marlow says, “We wouldn’t mind a cup of something hot to drink, but that’s all. Thanks.” Hal nods yes. When they enter the dining room, too many people to eat at the kitchen table, he waves them to seats while he introduces them, and he orders Betty to make them a hot chocolate each. When he sits down at his chair Marlow says, “I won’t bore you with all of the details, but I’m investigating the deaths of the two boys last weekend. I got the job because the matter has some very odd political overtones that have to be handled with discretion.”

Hal nods yes while saying, “Superintendent, wouldn’t an officer of your rank be the District Commander and not just an investigator?”

Marlow nods, “Yes, but I also do investigations when they get to be too much for my other officers to handle. Headquarters is concerned about how the senior and important people involved in this case should be approached. They figure I’ll handle it with more tact, and the higher rank will smooth the ruffled feathers. I’ve gone over all the reports made so far, and spoken to a lot of other people. My understanding is a group of high-school kids kidnapped you, drugged you, shoved more drugs and alcohol into you, then took you out to dump you after taunting you about how you were going to die. None of that’s been said directly to me, but it’s the gossip in several quarters. I’ve even got a list of two dozen students who are supposed to be involved. I also find it interesting four of those students have recently changed residence to live with you. As to what happened out at the farm? We know Mister Harris saw the dumping, so you would have been found and helped as soon as they left, maybe before, but well before they expected you to be found. However, the divine intervention of the lightning strike has really complicated things by killing the two boys and keeping the truck at the farm. Now I’d like to hear your side of the story, but you can skip anything you’ve already given in your official, if incomplete, report. I’m certain you know more, but are hesitant to say, for personal reasons. I don’t like that, but I accept it.”

Hal can tell he’s speaking the truth, so he smiles, and says, “Well, you have everything except how I seduced these ladies and convinced them to live with me. I’m not blackmailing them, if that’s what you think. So you’re welcome to talk to them anywhere you like, with or without me present. They’re happy to be here with me. I won’t bore you with my seduction technique, either.”

Both officers smile, and Marlow has a talk with Deborah, Alison, Jasmine, and Melissa. The only information he learns is they’re happy to be here with Hal. He turns to Hal, “I would like to know if you can explain why four girls who hated you a few days ago are now in love with you. I’d also like to know why those people would try to kill you last weekend.”

Hal turns to him while he finishes his toast. “Second question first. James Hanes and his crowd think they run the school and all who go there. Until this week I’ve tried to keep a very low profile. However, most of the clubs I belong to put me in the nerdy crowd, and a natural target for bullying when they want some fun. So when I asked his sister to go to the coming school dance with me James saw that as an attack on his social position as the top dog at the school. I suspect it may have been the final straw, because I never reacted to any of his past taunts or attacks, so he went overboard in his retaliation to my affront to his sensibilities. If he and his group are behind it all.” All smile at the obvious subterfuge. “As to these young ladies. You’ve seen the medical reports.” A nod yes. “Well, my biochemistry’s been screwed up, big time. I think it’s made changes to other parts of my biochemistry. I noticed, on Saturday and Sunday, when a female I’m interested in gets real close, especially when I’m not wearing much, she responds real well to me. That got me to thinking about biochemistry changes, and things like pheromones; how they work and what’s in them. All I can say, for sure, is I now have some very winning ways with females who excite my interest, especially after I open a few buttons on my shirt.” Everyone at the table is giving his explanation a lot of thought, he can tell. Some think it a plausible explanation, and a couple think it’s all wrong. The ones who think it’s wrong are not concerned, since they’re now tied to him, anyway. They just think the statement doesn’t match the facts they’ve observed, so they dismiss it as a way to mislead the police.

Marlow smiles, and says, “Could be. But I’d bet you’re not interested in getting it checked out in the labs. And if you were, I’d advise against it, as they’ll then go flat out to analyse and duplicate it. If it’s true we don’t want that on the streets. If it’s not, you don’t want the truth told.” He sighs, and adds, “I understand you’re working to stop the other side on your own. Just a word of warning. Some of their parents are sure to get involved now the police investigation has stepped up a level. A few of them are known to play very hard ball, but we can’t get the evidence on them. Especially James Hanes’ father, David. He’s pissed about that expensive truck not being covered by the insurance. They didn’t report it stolen until the police started asking about it. Their explanation is James thought one of his friends had borrowed the truck and he didn’t want to cause trouble for his friend. The insurance saves money by limiting the under twenty-five drivers, and neither of the boys on the scene was an authorised driver. Thus the insurance was invalidated and not paid. He’s mad he lost the money. He’s dangerous, so take care. OK?”

Hal can read the inspector’s mind, and he now knows the police are sure Hanes senior has had people murdered to protect himself and his business. The police have thoroughly investigated both brothers, and they’re opposites. Senator Hanes is the older brother and has the family property, it always goes to the eldest boy. His younger brother is a real black sheep, and has been a problem since the day he was born. Neither has much to say to the other in private, but they do support each other in public. Hmm, much to think about there.

Marlow has done what he came to do, so he excuses himself, and leaves. Mrs Tudor shows the police out.

Everyone disperses to finish getting ready for the day; for the older ladies it’s a case of getting their coats and handbags, for the younger ones it’s getting their bags and lunches for school. Hal is in the second group, and he also has to brief Alice and Betty on what he wants done with all of the paperwork from yesterday afternoon. They’ll take it to the office for him after they drop the teens at school.

Morning Meeting

Hal and company arrive at school about fifteen minutes before the start time. Just after entering the school grounds they come across five of the remaining eight girls from the Hanes group. These are the youngest members, and they’re discussing what to do since the girls’ leadership is breaking up. These are all followers who don’t have any direction now.

Hal walks up to say, “You all owe me compensation and deserve to be punished for what you did last Friday. Be at my house by six tonight, be ready to stay for a week. I don’t care what you tell your parents, but be there. If I have to come find you the punishment will be a lot worse than if you accept responsibility for your actions and turn up on time.” They stare at him for a moment, a couple nod yes, and the rest just stare. He knows two have accepted responsibility for what they did and will be there, two others take a little longer to accept their responsibility, but the last one is thinking defiance. He gives her a much longer look, and says, “You don’t want to make me angry.” He walks off, leaving her to think some more.

Luncheon Meetings

The morning goes as expected, and it’s like the last few school days. Lunchtime is another issue. He has a few people to see today, most are in the cafeteria having their lunch.

The first group he approaches isn’t the main Hanes group, they’re sitting at a table at the back of the room, but only eight of them, the other three are near the front of the room. He walks up to Barry and the two youngest members, it seems Barry has convinced them to break away, or he’s trying to. Hal stops beside the table, and he makes eye contact with all three. He says, “Friday, immediately after school, go to my house and have enough clothes to last you until Monday morning. You all owe me for last Friday, and that’s when your punishment will start. Don’t make me have to come looking for you, because you won’t like what I’ll do to you then. I don’t care what you tell your parents to explain it.” They all nod yes. He can tell they’ll be there, they already realise they were in the wrong, and they’re making the personal attitude adjustments needed, but they still need to be punished.

Hal walks to the table at the back of the room, watched by just about everyone in the room. The visible reactions of the first three were seen and commented on, so all are now watching to see what happens. Hal delivers the same message, and James says, “Like hell we’ll be there. Up yours, arse hole.” Hal smiles, and slowly shakes his head. He knows, from what they’re thinking, five have just decided they’ll be there and they won’t have anything to do with Hanes in the future. The others are James and his new two closest buddies. Hal figures he’ll have to chase them down. Hal turns, and walks away, leaving them to their lunch.

He crosses the room to where the last of the girls in the group are, the three seniors. He delivers the same message he gave the other girls this morning. One makes a note to turn up, but the other two say they will while thinking they won’t. Hal nods at them, and leaves them be. They’ll all be there when he wants them, voluntarily or otherwise.

The afternoon goes as usual for a Wednesday, which is their sports day. So everyone is off to sport after lunch, and an early finish.

Afternoon Action

The school supports a variety of sports, and the sports afternoon is spent training and practising the sports the students joined; this is more so for those in teams that represent the school. Hal is in the gym playing basketball. While he plays he notices he doesn’t get as winded as he used to, and his coordination is a lot better. He does basketball since it’s all year round and less trouble to learn than many of the other sports. He usually likes sports days, and today he likes it more than usual, because he’s playing better than he used to.

Bully Boy

Sports afternoons are cross year activities in most sports, so students of all years end up together. In the locker room, when Hal is getting ready for a quick shower prior to leaving the boys comment on his tan and stiff dick. One of the seniors is a bully, but not part of the Hanes crowd. The boy starts making fun of Hal and how he seems to like the naked boys. Hal ignores him to go in for his shower. But he does notice how the crude comments are upsetting a lot of the younger students.

Hal is finished and just leaving the shower when the bully walks in, naked - naturally, and makes a grab at Hal while he says, “Since you enjoy looking at naked boys let’s see how much your arse likes dick.” Hal can see in his mind the boy is bisexual, and seeing Hal has got him aroused. He intends to fuck Hal and one or two of the younger boys today. And he doesn’t care if the rest watch.

A bit of deft footwork, and Hal avoids his grab while tripping him up to drop him to his knees. Pushing the bully hard up against the wall of the shower Hal bends the boy’s head back, and places his dick against his lips while saying, “Since you seem obsessed with dicks today you can show us all how well you can suck cock and give us all a blow job.” The boy is shocked when he starts to lick and suck the dick before him. Hal turns to another boy about to start his shower, “Be quick, go and get two of the skipping ropes.” With a wide grin the junior boy dashes off for two skipping ropes, stopping only long enough to slip his shorts and t-shirt on before leaving the locker room. He’s soon back, and a couple of the boy scouts in the room are quick to have the bully tied up.

Once he’s secured Hal comes in his mouth, and the boy swallows. Pulling his stiff dick out of the shocked boy’s mouth Hal says, “When you’ve got time stop by the library and look up the term priapism. It’s a medical condition where you have a stiff dick that just won’t go down, no matter what. I’ve had a constant erection since Friday night. It can be fun at times, the girls like it, and it can be a pain, especially when trying to get dressed or sitting down. Now you can show everyone else who wants to find out how well you suck cock while you swallow all the semen they have to offer. Don’t even think about hurting any of them.” He reinforces his commands with mental commands, and the bully nods yes. When Hal steps away one of the junior boys the bully often picks on steps up to slip his dick in the bully’s mouth. All can hear him sucking on the new dick. A few of the fifty-seven boys in the locker and shower area go to have their showers and leave, while the majority line up for a blow job before or after their shower, and some line up twice. Hal thinks this is going to be the longest the boys take to finish their showers.

Hal is soon dressed and leaving. When he leaves he meets one of the junior coaches entering the locker room. So he takes the coach aside to tells him what happened. Hal smiles when the coach grins and walks out with him while saying, “If I find any of the boys doing anything wrong, or of a sexual nature, I’ll have to stop it and report all those there. But if I don’t see anything wrong there’s nothing to report.” Hal likes him, and follows his thoughts on why he thinks this. Hal spots how he was going in to see if a certain known bully was harassing the younger boys again, and he’s glad to let the boys get some of their own back.

Hal is the last one to join his group at the bus. He gets in, and they go home. Once there they all sit at the table to work on their homework. Since the Friday kidnapping Hal has given up on jogging until this whole issue is resolved and he feels it’s safe to go jogging again. Until then he’s staying close to other people.

About forty minutes after they get home Alison’s phone rings, it’s her mother wanting her to meet with the rest of the family at her father’s office because they’re going to Brisbane for a few days. Alison doesn’t want to go, and she’s concerned about the reason for this sudden trip.

Dealing with David

Hal has Alice drive, and Betty joins them while he and Alison go to the office of Mr David Hanes. When they drop Hal and Alison off outside the office of the company Mr Hanes is the Chief Executive Officer of Hal tells Alice to park nearby, and to lock up the van while they wait in it.

Alison is known here, so they soon pass through security and go up to the ninth floor. They walk up to the desk of Hanes’ secretary, and she tells Alison to go right in. A very nondescript man is waiting to see Hanes, average height, average build, average everything. Hal reaches out to his mind, and almost misses a step when he reads the man is a contract killer called in this afternoon by Hanes, he doesn’t know the contract yet. He’s done several previous jobs for Hanes, but doesn’t trust him, so he always has a gun when he comes here.

Alison opens the door, and the two walk in. Mrs Hanes and James are sitting on a lounge, he’s reading a book and she’s doing her nails, while Mr Hanes is sitting at his desk reading a file. They all look up when the door opens. James’ mouth drops open, and he’s in shock at seeing Hal, while Mrs Hanes wonders who Alison has brought with her, and Mr Hanes is angry Alison brought someone. None of them move until after the door closes.

David Hanes says, “Alison, you weren’t told you could bring anyone, and they can’t go with you. We’ve an urgent matter to fix, and we need to be out of town while it’s fixed.” Hal reads his mind, and finds out the urgent matter is the killing of one young Henry Tudor, along with two people who know more than they should of some shady dealings by Hanes. He also learns Mrs Hanes is aware of the intended murder of Hal, and even helped argue the case with her husband as a way of protecting her son from further trouble.

Hal is angry about these revelations, so he reaches out with his mind to lock controls on all three of them, freezing them in place. He goes over to David, and scans his mind for information on hidden accounts and valuables, getting the details on where they’re hidden, and how to get them. He smiles when he has David write it all down for him. He opens the safe, and removes the blackmail material and money there.

This all goes in the briefcase with the half million dollars cash for the killer, and David’s personal laptop. A bunch of keys and addresses are added to the pile. Sweat breaks out on David’s brow while he tries hard to break Hal’s control of him, he’s now determined to kill this boy who’s taking all his illegally gained valuables and blackmail resources. But he can’t, his muscles are locked down, except when ordered to act by Hal.

Hal turns to James. He walks over and takes out his dick, putting it against James’ lips while he says, “Suck it, and swallow when I come.” A very frightened James does as he’s told without any further control by Hal. He’s the worst cock sucker Hal has met, so he ends this by coming three times. James almost chokes when he swallows it all. Hal buries controls deep in James’ mind, he can’t communicate about how Hal controls people, he must obey Hal and Alison, and anyone Hal puts in authority over him; he has no option in this. But he’s allowed to think what he likes, he just can’t act on it.

Walking over to Sue, Hal glances at Alison, she has a huge grin. Hal finds the turmoil in Sue’s mind interesting, she hates what he’s doing, and loves it at the same time. He loosens his controls when he places his dick on her lips. Of her own will she licks and sucks his dick, he comes in her mouth, and she swallows it. Hal enjoys the rage David is having at seeing his wife, one of his greatest trophies, being sexually used by Hal. He tells her to stand up and strip. She smiles when she does. Under verbal direction only, Sue lies on the floor with her legs open wide and head toward her husband. Hal strips, and kneels between her thighs. He lifts her hips up, and pulls her onto his dick. David has a perfect view of his wife being fucked by this boy he’s planning to have killed. If he could move he’d be livid with rage. With a big grin on his face Hal fucks Sue to several orgasms. He comes in her, and she smiles when he does. He withdraws, and stands up. While Alison licks him clean he has David come over and suck his semen out of Sue’s pussy. Hal stops him when David is on the verge of a heart attack. He sends David to sit in a lounge while James sucks Hal’s semen out of his mother’s pussy.

Several minutes later all are cleaned up and dressed to leave. Hal carries the briefcase while he follows Sue, James, and Alison out after he gives them orders to go get in the van with Alice and Betty.

While they walk down the hall to the lift Hal stops at the secretary’s desk to make a cell call for Alice to come collect his three Hanes slaves. He doesn’t want to get too far from David just yet. Under command David calls for the man to come in, and to shut the door. He does, and Hal invades the man’s mind, taking all of the information on where he has his money hidden, along with how to get at it. He also learns he has an ex-wife and two kids he doesn’t support.

The two men stand there staring at each other while Hal waits for the rest of the Hanes family to leave the building. A moment later, while Hal is going through the list David wrote for him, Betty calls to say they have the passengers. Hal thanks her, and turns away while he mentally orders the killer to shoot Hanes in the balls. He makes two steps when the muffled sound of a gunshot is heard, followed by a scream. All in the area sit up at the sounds. More orders, and two more shots. Hal is turning back toward the door to Hanes’ office when another man passes him, and opens the door. They can see Hanes in a chair with a bloody chest, and the gunman turns toward the door. Hal grabs the secretary, and turns her head away while he places his hand over her eyes and orders the gunman to put the gun to his own chest, and fire. He sees the look of shocked horror on the man’s face as his body does as ordered. The man who opened the door starts to throw up outside it.

Hal leads the secretary to her desk, and sits her down. A crowd is starting to gather. He steps over, and pulls the door not quite shut, but enough they can’t see anything now. He looks at the crowd of workers. Raising his voice he says, “I want the senior people present from Public Relations, Human Resources, and the senior secretary to stay. The rest of you are to go on with your work. Now move!“ They all look shocked for a moment, then three people move toward him while the rest turn and move away. “One more thing. You all need to write out statements of what you heard and saw. Sign them and hand them to this lady here. Do it right now.” He points at Hanes’ secretary. They stop moving away when he speaks again, most nod yes before they start moving back to their work stations. He turns to the secretary, “You need to make a list of all on the floor, and tick off their names when the statements arrive. You’ll need copies for the police, file, and your legal people.” She nods acceptance of his orders, and turns to make the list.

He turns to the other three, “Senior secretary.” A middle aged man puts up his hand. “Contact the police and tell them you’ve a murder suicide. Contact security to tell them, and have them organise extra security on all entrances. No one allowed in unless they have legitimate business. Their main aim is to keep the media out. Get people up here to control access to the floor and the room, and coordinate all of the other activities on this. You’ll have to do a report for the board, too.” He nods yes, and heads to his desk. “PR.” A woman waves at Hal. “You need to write a media release and organise its delivery. Also write a release on the events for all of the staff, and ask them not to speculate on things. Ask, not order. OK?” She nods yes, and leaves. “You must be HR.” A nod yes. “Good, you need to get a list of all those that were here and organise for trauma counselling for them. You’ll also have to coordinate the people to carry on with the work Hanes was doing. Get with his secretary to find out what he was working on, and work out who would be the best to take it over.” He nods yes, and moves off. The hall is now empty, except for a man in his mid-fifties standing down near the elevators.

Hal asks the secretary for a pad and a pen. She hands it over, and he writes out his legal version of events. How he arrived with Alison, had a meeting with the family, was given some tasks to do for the Hanes family by David, was making some phone calls while the others left, he heard the shots, went to the door, saw the shot David, shielded the secretary, saw the man shoot himself in the chest, and pulled the door part-way shut to stop people gawking at the scene or going in. He signs it, and asks for a copy. She takes it to a room across the hall, and returns with a copy for him. She places his statement in a folder before she adds the name Henry Tudor to the bottom of the list of witnesses.

He smiles at her, and says, “Right, I’ve got things to do. If the police want to speak with me more about this they have my contact details on the statement. I’m off. Take care, and don’t try to drive yourself home today.” She nods yes while she gives him a weak smile.

When Hal goes to pass the man in the hall he reads the man’s mind while the man says, “Nice crisis control action, Son. Please come see me when you can.” He hands Hal his card. He’s the chairman of the board.

Some Good News

A little later they’re pulling up at Tudor Security Services because Hal needs to speak with Lee about Saturday. They all follow him in. Walking through the showroom he looks up to Lee’s desk, and smiles. Senator and Mrs Hanes are there talking to Lee. Hal gives a whistle, Lee looks over, smiles, and says something to Senator Hanes. He and Monica turn to look at him, and she smiles, then frowns.

A moment later Hal is waving them all into his father’s office while Lee tells him his father should be arriving soon. The Senator holds out his hand while saying, “Robert Hanes, please call me Bob.”

Hal shakes his hand while saying, “Henry Tudor the Younger, please call me Hal. I’m sure you recognise my servants James, Sue, and Alison. The tall nurse is Alice, and the other is Betty. I take it you’re here to discuss the work proposal!” Hal notices Bob reacts to the introduction of his brother’s family, and Bob nods at the statement on the work. Hal turns to Lee, “Please have Daniels join us, Lee.” He turns, and leaves.

They’re no sooner seated than Daniels walks in with the Hanes file. Bob gets an envelope out of his pocket, and holds it out, saying, “Here’s a formal request to do a full audit, assessment, and quote. It includes an authorisation to discuss details with the Senate Security people, and for Johan Banks to authorise the go ahead and sign off on the work for me. If you organise times with Johan and let Monica know them she can let you in, and open everything except the safe; Johan can do that.” Daniels smiles while he opens it and reads it, it’s for the top end job.

Hal grins, “Thank you, Mister Hanes. Daniels, if I remember right you’ve the sign off on a job tomorrow morning and can concentrate on this then.” Daniels nods yes while wondering how Hal knows his schedule so well, but shrugs that off as part of being a good executive, and Hal is already the best executive he’s ever worked with. “Try and organise a time with Mister Banks before you leave today. Also start the orders for the main components, they’ll be needed, regardless of the final design.” Daniels nods yes, and leaves. He turns to Lee, “Please see to it Daniels gets all the support and help he needs to rush this job through, it’s got top priority.” Lee nods, and turns to leave. He’s halted by a voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.