Hal - the Beginning (Original version)
Chapter 4

Copyright 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A teen boy is taken out to die during a storm, but things don't go as planned. He and his life are very dramatically changed. He sets himself up as modern patriarch with a harem of concubines. He also gets his revenge on his enemies. Some activities relate to his school, home, and work place. Some graphic sex scenes involving heterosexual and homosexual activities are present, and there are some religious discussions. Set in Australia. Sex scenes with characters between 16 and 18 years of age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Crime   Rags To Riches   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Humiliation   Light Bond   Revenge   Violence  

Evening

They move everything from the van to just inside the lounge room, they’ll be properly put away after dinner. Hal tidies up the garage, and puts both cars away then locks the garage up again from the inside. The ladies help ready dinner and set the table. It’s going to be a bigger meal than usual: Mum, Liz, Hal, Jasmine, Betty, Debbie, Alison - she arrived while he’s walking back from locking up the garage, and Jane; eight people, almost a full load because ten is the maximum for the table with all the extensions in place.

Hal gets the ladies to talking about themselves so they can get to know each other. They’re just about ready to serve when his father rings. Hal takes the call, and brings him up to date on the work issues, the possible sale to Monica, and how he’s going. Shutting the study door he says, “OK, Dad, I had a long talk with Lee today. Yes or no, do you want to move in with Lee?” After some hedging he gets a clear yes. “Right, I’ll talk to Mum, and see what I can sort out. I’m pretty sure I can get her to agree to you moving out, but not a divorce, since that’ll cause too many legal problems. But once you move out you’ve no more say in what goes on in this house or what Mum does in her personal life, is that clear?”

“Yes, Hal, very clear. If you can get agreement before Wednesday night I can alert Lee, and go there on my return.”

“That sounds like a good idea, because Mum’s going to go ballistic when she learns the truth about Lee. If you turn up here you both may say more than you should. I’ll try to let Lee know what’s happening by lunch on Wednesday. Call him and check the status of things then. Don’t call here tomorrow night.”

“Ahh, from that pronoun I guess you know it all. I’ll do as you say.”

“Dad, I’ve known since the first day, why do you think I organised to change the desk for the bigger one with the full modesty board.”

“OK. We’re in your hands, good night.” They both hang up.

Let’s Make a deal

All through the meal Hal thinks on how to discuss this with his mother. He answers when spoken to, and he also takes action to keep the conversation flowing, but he’s preoccupied - and all see it. The meal is nice and filling, if a bit plain; rissoles in gravy with peas and mashed potato. His mother wasn’t sure how much to do, so there’s also plenty of leftovers for reheating and eating as a snack later.

After dinner he sets the girls to cleaning up, checks the house is locked up, the security system is active, and takes his mother into the study. Sitting her down he says, “Mum, how are things going with you and Dad at present?” He watches her mind while he talks.

She gives him a very close study, “Not too well for some time, as you know. Why, what’s brought this on?” She’s unhappy about the topic, and she’s angry with her husband about his affair with the bimbo at work.

He sighs, and takes a deep breath. “OK, I’ll bite the bullet. Even Liz knows he’s involved with Lee at work and he never spends time with you now. It’s clear the marriage is over on the romantic and sexual side. I also know you won’t approve a divorce, because that causes major legal issues. Are you prepared to acknowledge that’s the situation, and agree to him moving out to live with Lee? He steps right out of this house and your life, if he does. No divorce, no coming back. Liz and I will still see him, but away from here. He’s our father. Mister Porter and I can handle everything that needs to be handled with the business. I’ll see he doesn’t do anything funny with the business. Is it a deal?”

She sits there, and mulls it all over. Hal knows what outcome he thinks is best, but he does nothing to influence her decision, this one is just way too important. After several minutes he’s surprised by a few thoughts in her mind. She sighs, and says, “You’re sure you can see he doesn’t try to rip us off through the business?” He nods yes. “If you can convince me of that, then we’ve a deal.”

Hal sits there, and thinks about how to do this. After a few minutes, he decides it’s really bite the bullet time. “Mum, how do you feel about mind reading and telepathy?”

Surprised by the sudden turn of the discussion she shakes her head. “I don’t really know. I suppose they can exist, in some limited form. Some of those uni and government tests are indicative of minor skills in what’s known as extra sensory perception. What’s that got to do with our situation?”

“You’ve got to keep this to yourself: I can read minds when they’re close to me. I woke up with the ability on Saturday. And to prove it, think of which of my ladies you’d prefer to have spend the night with you tonight.” He watches while she goes through the roster. “Cheeky, OK, I’ll send Jasmine along when we go to bed, but Jane will have to join you a bit later. I need to reassure her about her place with me first.”

His mother’s eyes go wide. She nods yes, and says, “OK. I accept you can watch his mind for bad behaviour in the books. You having that ability is going to take some getting used to. But it can save some time and trouble, too.” He catches her thoughts about conversations without the others knowing what’s in them.

He mentally replies, That’s one advantage, Mum. It also helps me to know what my partner enjoys when playing sexual games, and give her what she likes or wants. His mother smiles at the reply, because it shows he’s being considerate with this skill. “One more major problem to cover, Mum.” She takes a deep breath, and gives him a stern look. “Lee. As you know, Dad and Lee have been lovers for about two years.” She nods yes, he takes a deep breath. “I don’t want you to say a word for the next five minutes. Just sit and think about it. I’ll stop you talking if you even try.” Her eyes go wide at the implications of that statement. She worries about what he’s about to say. “Lee’s a she-male. Dad started with Lee when he found he had some homosexual feelings and liked male-male sex. He settled on Lee, since he likes playing with tits, too.”

As he expected she starts to go ballistic; this item is way over the top. She surges out of her chair and is about to shout something when she sees his hand held up in a stop sign, and he tilts his head a little. A clear request for her to control herself, or he will. She takes several slow, deep breaths while she lowers herself into the chair again.

He nods. “Now we’re through that part. I think Dad stopped having sex with you because he got concerned he may pick up an STD while walking the wild side. Since Dad settled on Lee he’s been Dad’s only sex partner, as best as I could determine before now. I’ll check that out when I see him next. I know Lee has only been with Dad until today.” That gets a looked query. “This afternoon I made Lee agree he’ll only have sex with Dad or others he’s told to by Dad or me. A little later I had a female client who was ready to blow up and take the building with her. She’d a very lucrative job for us, if I could calm her down. So I did what I needed to do to calm her down. I expect to get a big job out of her. One well worth the very thorough fucking she got before she left. She’d never tried a double ender or a double penetration, so I got Lee in, and we gave her a double pounding before he filled her arse while I filled her cunt.” He almost laughs when his mother starts to jump again at his using the C word in her presence. “Lee didn’t want to do it, but he did as I told him to, he already accepts I’m now in control. Later I’ll sort that out with Dad. I inserted my controls with Lee because I think I’ll need Lee and Dad to help me out with some other issues in the future.”

“And just how will they help you out?”

“Mum, I need to put closure on Friday night by getting my revenge on the boys involved. The best revenge I can think of is to have them as the meat in the sandwich of two gay guys, one fucking their face while the other fucks their arse. Also, a couple of them need to be made full time cock sucking, bum-boy, fuck toys for two guys. I think Dad and Lee would appreciate having a couple of young boys doing their house work while dressed as French maids ready to suck and fuck them on command. Don’t you?”

She laughs out loud, long and hard. “Oh dear, the picture you created then is so funny. OK, I’ll go with this, provided I get to check the boys over and we can pick a couple to work here to put on male - male shows for us.” He nods yes, since he likes that idea too. “And you make me part of your harem, calling me Eve when it’s harem time, and Mum when it’s a Mum thing or out and about. Is it a deal?” Since some of her earlier thoughts he wondered if she’d ask that. He nods yes, and she smiles real big.

Hal picks up the phone, and calls his father’s mobile phone. It’s answered straight away. He says, “Call me on a land-line, now,” and hangs up. He doesn’t trust mobile phones for very private talks, they’re way too easy to listen in on. The phone rings, and he answers it. It’s his father. “Right, Dad. I’ve worked a deal with Mum. But there are terms. The first half was easy, but she went real ballistic on learning about Lee’s personal attributes.” He hears his father gulping. “I’ll let Lee know the details tomorrow, but you can call him tonight and let him know you’ll be going home to his place on Wednesday night. You’ll not come near our house or Mum again, unless I give permission first. Liz and I will see you at work and other places, but not here. Mister Porter and I’ll be the go betweens for all things to do with the family and the business. I’ll have full authority to look into and check anything at the business to make sure there’s no funny business going on. Lee will not have sex with anyone but you, except where you or I give him permission to do so or order him to do. You’ll not have sex with anyone but Lee, except where he or I give you permission to or order you to. Is that all understood?”

“Yes, Hal. All understood and accepted. Although I don’t know why about the permission and order stuff.”

“I’m coming to that. In the revenge I plan for my enemies from Friday night I intend to have them go through a long sexual encounter as the cock sucking, bum-boy, fuck toys of a couple of guys as part of the punishment. I think you and Lee will be ideal for that. Also, I want to make that the permanent way of life for a few of them, so you may want to consider keeping some. Thus the need for me to be in control at those times.” His father acknowledges his need for control while saying he’s not sure he wants to be involved. “We’ll cover the bit about wanting to be involved when we get to it, since you may like what you see. Today we had a woman in that was very frustrated, she had a potential order of great value. So I calmed her down by fucking her brains out while Daniels did a rough costing for her. I gave her a special treat, and I had Lee to do her in the arse while I did her front. She’s clean and safe, I checked that, so are Lee and I. Lee didn’t want to get involved, but he did as I ordered - under protest. I won’t lie and say he didn’t like what we did, but he would rather have not been involved. So, if you’ve any issues with that, you take them up with me, not Lee.”

“OK, I get the message. And you want to have Lee or me available for any future type encounters. Right?”

“Correct. I doubt either of you’ll be needed much, but I want the option open. I also want it clear that when I’m there I’m always in control. When I’m not, you and Lee can organise anything you wish to reach an agreement on. Thus the permission from each other bit.”

“OK. It’s clear you now run the family, and you’ll be the company chairman, isn’t it? How come the changes?”

“I hadn’t quite gone that far, yet. But, yeah, I see that as not being too far away. And you’re probably right it should happen now as a de facto arrangement, and a legal one on my eighteenth birthday. Way too much happened on Friday, and I’m now taking control of my life and things around me.” Hal hangs up, and explains the last items to his mother.

She says, “I’d been waiting until your eighteenth birthday, but I may as well tell you now. As you know, we’ve been preparing you to take over the business when your father retires, and often had you involved. The main reason is because your inheritance from your birth mother is the main funding for the business. Your father put in his knowledge and skill, I put in some money, but the bulk is yours. You own forty-five percent, I’ve got thirty percent, and your father has twenty-five percent. Mister Porter votes your share, at the moment. So any two of us can overrule the other.” He nods his acceptance of the information.

Talks

They go join the rest of the ladies in the lounge room. With the nine of them to sort out for beds later they need to decide who’s staying where. So they take time to discuss that. The only thing they can agree on is Hal and Eve have their beds and the rest will find a place where they can. The clothes will go up to the guest room, for now.

Tomorrow the extra security will be done during the day. Eve is also applying for licenses to carry pistols for her and Hal, and will include any others over eighteen. This will take some time, so she’s starting the paperwork now, because she expects some trouble with it.

Hal takes Liz aside, and explains what’s happening with their Mum and Dad. She shrugs, and accepts it all without any nudging by Hal. Back with the group Hal explains he intends to get compensation and revenge from those who caused him trouble, mostly from Friday’s party attendees. He’ll involve those present in helping him. Hal gets nods all round, and many smiles, too.

His mother asks, “Hal, when you finish getting your new lifestyle sorted how many people do you expect to be living with us?”

He sits and thinks for some time, then he responds, “I don’t know, but I’d guess somewhere between twenty and fifty, why?” Then he answers his own question. “Shit! We’ll soon run out of bed space, won’t we! Damn. I’ve got to think about a bigger house, don’t I!” His mother smiles while nods yes.

They all sit, and think about it for a while. Debbie looks up, saying, “Didn’t the local paper have something, last week, about an old private school closing down and being for sale?” Hal goes and checks the on-line property sales, and finds nothing suitable. A search reveals one of the older private schools closed down, but the building and grounds aren’t suitable: major renovations needed for current health laws to do with things like asbestos etc. are the reason for closure. But another article on the rationalisation of Catholic Church schools sends them looking at a few other websites. One of the first schools in the area was too small to justify continued operations several years ago, so it was closed down and it hasn’t been used since. Now, with another round of making the schools and system more efficient they’re looking to sell it. It has potential with three buildings built as one connected building making up three sides of a huge play area. All of them are two stories high. Hal puts it down to look at. By the time his compensation is in he should be able to afford it.

The next few hours are spent getting to know each other while they chat about likes and dislikes, what they like to eat, what they can do in the way of cooking and other household tasks. Liz, Eve, and Hal also chat about what they’ll let Dad have out of the house and garage. They soon have a list of things he should have. Eve promises to pack them up with his clothes tomorrow, for Hal to deliver to Lee.

Bath Time

Hal smiles while he checks the doors and windows are locked with the drapes drawn. He turns to his mother to say, “Mum, we’ve got to get heavy duty drapes for our next residence. We don’t want people spying on us. Alison, are your parents expecting you back tonight?”

She grins, “Probably, but they’ll never know if I don’t go home. James may, if he goes looking for me. I’ve never seen him as angry as he was this afternoon. Dad had a call from the trustee, the fancy truck’s a write off and the insurance company isn’t paying out. No report of it being stolen until after the police ask about it being used in a felony and the keys were in it. Dad doesn’t care what was going on, he’s mad because it’s a loss. If James had reported it stolen Saturday they would have been paid. No replacement car for James until the next financial year. He has to settle for one of the old cars, for now. He’s also in the doghouse with two of Dad’s best friends, since their sons are dead and they don’t know why. Add in they were his two most obedient minions, and you can see why he’s ballistic.” Everyone is grinning by the time she finishes telling about how he’s trying to find out how Hal survived.

“Thanks for the good news. Since everyone is here for the night, and Alice is arriving later, I think it’s bath time.” He leads the way to the bathroom. They all undress while the water runs, including Liz and his mother. He sits on the end of the bath to review the stunning array of lovely females he has waiting to be washed. He directs Alison to get in the bath on her knees. Liz grins, and gives her cock sucking instructions while he washes her hair as she sucks on his dick. After the final rinse he has her move back, and he sits in the bath. He guides her down on to his stiff dick, and washes her upper body. She comes a few times while he gives her breasts a real good wash. She stands, and leans against the wall when ordered to. He washes her lower body and stands up, entering her when he stands. She moans when he fucks her. He enjoys the feel of her tight cunt while he fucks her to several orgasms. He withdraws, and sits on the end of the bath again. She kneels down and sucks his dick clean when told to. He comes in her mouth, and he has her come when he does. After a few more minutes she’s licking her lips as she gets out of the bath, and Jane gets in for her wash - with a big grin.

He gives them all many orgasms when he washes them and fucks them before coming in their mouths. After Jane is Jasmine, then Debbie, Betty, and Liz. When he starts to stand after Liz gets out his mother climbs in while saying, “Eve’s turn.” He sits down, and she starts sucking his dick while he washes her hair. He decides Eve is now the cock sucking instructor, because she puts the rest to shame.

He can’t help it, he has an ear to ear grin when he guides her down onto his dick for the body wash; she grins, too. This’ll be the first real fucking she’s had in two years. He’s surprised about how tight her cunt is. She grins, and says, “Kegel exercises, I’ll get some tools and teach the girls. You’ll love what it does.” He nods yes when she squeezes his dick. She comes a few times while he takes care washing her breasts and playing with her nipples. Of all his ladies Eve has the most sag, but it’s not worth noting because her breasts are very firm and not quite a double handful.

When he gets to the wall exercise she’s dripping and ready for him. He slides in, and gives her a much longer and thorough fucking than he did the others. He plays with her nipples and clit to make her come so much she passes out. He needs help to lift her out of the bath.

They get dried, leaving Eve sitting on a towel covered chair after they dry her. With everyone dried he picks Eve up, and carries her to her bed. Liz volunteers to get in and snuggle up to keep her warm. As they leave them Hal looks at the clock, and is shocked to see it’s almost ten thirty. He tells his slaves to find beds and enjoy each other for the moment, since he has some things to do. They grin while heading to his room as a group. He follows, and dresses in his dark grey, almost black, tracksuit again. He adds a dark balaclava over his head tonight. The bag with special toys goes over his shoulder, and he goes to the study.

Using only the limited light of the monitor he examines the yard with great care. He can’t see anything out of place, but he’s sure they’re out there, somewhere. James Hanes isn’t the type to give up or admit defeat. Hal leaves the study, goes to the side door, and outside. For some odd reason he doesn’t think to use his mind to search the area.

Game Time

Hal slips out the side door and locks it behind him. He keeps to the deep shadows while moving to the front of the garage to look out at the street. He can make out a car across the road and down a bit, it has people in the front and back seats. Those in it are often turning to watch the house while talking. He smiles, and moves to the back of the garage.

Taking a video camera out of his bag he aims it at the back yard with the widest lens setting it has, and turns it on. Closing his eyes he hits the remote button to turn the yard lights on for five seconds. When the lights go off again he darts around the corner and into the bushes. Once safe in the middle of the bushes he puts a cloth over himself and the camera while he plays it back. Yes, the lights showed three people hiding in the yard in what had been shadows until the lights came on.

Wondering what they’re up to he peers out between the branches of the bushes. He watches when two are careful with their movements while they change positions to be more hidden. Hmm, this is too many for just observation, so what are they up to?

He moves through the bushes on the hidden pathway until he’s at the back fence. Here he can read the minds of three people: one in the car, one in the lane, and one this side of the fence. They’re waiting to see if anyone comes out when something is thrown at the front of the house soon. He backs off several metres, and uses his cell phone to send a text message to Liz’s. He waits, and is about to send another when he gets a reply, they won’t open the doors or leave the house, no matter what. Liz will look out the upstairs windows and she’ll call the police when they do something to justify calling the police. He’s about to move again when he remembers Alice. He sends her a text message, and waits for a reply. He gets an almost immediate reply. She’s just signing off and will wait at a convenience store down the road from his house until he calls her to let her know it’s safe to go to the house.

With his people safe he moves back to the fence, and he gets ready to take action when they start the game. He grins when he thinks about what fun he’ll soon have. He’s a bit sorry she’s not from Friday’s group.

After several minutes of waiting he hears a car racing down the street. Followed by a screech of brakes, the sound of breaking glass, and a whoosh. Some lights go on upstairs. The people in the yard come up on their toes, ready to race forward. Yet nothing happens, so they all wait.

Four minutes later there’s the sound of sirens heading this way. All in the yard scramble to escape. Hal joins the rush for the fence, zeros in on one of the smaller people who’d been acting as a lookout at the side fence, and he grabs her. With one hand over her mouth, the other around her body and between her legs, he holds her to him when he lifts her off the ground then backs into the bushes while the rest flow over the fence. Car doors slam, engines roar, tyres screech, and the cars race away.

His prisoner is struggling in his grasp when he leaves the bushes to race for the side door. He senses she’s worried about what’s about to happen, and very angry with her brother for involving her in this. At the door he unlocks it while he pins her to the wall with his body, he has both his knees between hers while pushing her against the wall. With the door open he grabs a good hold of her pussy again, and carries her inside. He pins her to the inside wall while he closes and locks the door, and uses another groin grab to carry her upstairs. They’re going up the stairs when the sirens stop outside their house.

In the guest bedroom he throws her on the bed, and jumps on her while pulling the gag out of his bag. His landing on her knocks the breath out of her, so she has her mouth open to drag in air when he shoves the gag in. A grab of wrists, click of handcuffs, and he gets off her. He rolls her over, puts the ankle cuffs on, and turns to his watchers. The girls followed him in from the other bedrooms when they heard him rush down the hall. He says, “Jane, see she doesn’t make any noise or trouble. The rest of you put on robes and stay out of sight.” They nod yes while they move off to do as ordered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.