Hal - the Beginning  (Original version) - Cover

Hal - the Beginning (Original version)

Copyright 2010 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen boy is taken out to die during a storm, but things don't go as planned. He and his life are very dramatically changed. He sets himself up as modern patriarch with a harem of concubines. He also gets his revenge on his enemies. Some activities relate to his school, home, and work place. Some graphic sex scenes involving heterosexual and homosexual activities are present, and there are some religious discussions. Set in Australia. Sex scenes with characters between 16 and 18 years of age.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   Shemale   Crime   Rags To Riches   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Humiliation   Light Bond   Revenge   Violence  

Interlude

In the quiet that descends after Sergeant Howard and Sister Miller leave Hal thinks about what’s happened and what he’s felt since he woke up this morning. He has trouble believing it, but the last fifteen minutes or so have only proven what he’s been having a lot of trouble believing all afternoon. He thinks back to when his memory returned.

He’s in the middle of trying to read the minds of others a little bit further away from him by concentrating on listening in on a couple of women down the hall when Sister Miller breaks his concentration with her question. He answers without thinking at all.

When he hears the name Hal his mind focuses in on it and he can feel his mind clicking into place while his memory comes back. Who he is, his family, school, and yesterday afternoon. That makes him grimace with remembered pain, making him angry at what they did to him and what else they wanted to do. He spends the next half hour thinking about his enemies, how to deal with them, and the realistic chances of what he can do to them through the legal system. He’s a great believer in not starting a fight he can’t win and he realises this one is in that category, but only if he takes it through the courts under the criminal laws. He can win outside of the system and his best chances are if he gives them no warning of the fight that’s about to happen. Soon after he reaches that conclusion Sergeant Howard arrives for his interview.

During his discussions and interview Hal keeps in touch with the minds of both Ben and Janice. He confirms what they say matches what they think. When Ben wants to push him into laying charges he gives Ben’s mind a gentle nudge away from doing so and watches while Ben changes his mind. Hal nearly misses his next word when he realises he can influence the minds of those near him as well as listen to them. Yes, he can win this war. But does he want to actually fight it? This requires a lot more thought and planning.

He now spends a lot of time thinking about the people he has to deal with, and how he can best go about protecting his family while making all of his enemies pay. But, more importantly, how should he make them pay? The two who died haven’t suffered as much as they made him suffer, nor have they given him any compensation for the previous many years of pain and trouble they’ve caused him and others.

That gang of rich bully boys and their female counterparts have caused much grief for many people over the years. Hmm, now there’s a pleasant thought, their female counterparts. His mind wanders off into daydreams of having all those girls rushing about at his beck and call as they provide his every need, especially his sexual needs. These thoughts bring to mind some of the mind control sex stories he’s read on-line at Storiesonline. A couple of the stories seem to glow in his mind then the direction of his thoughts on revenge and compensation take a new direction, a strong sexual direction. Yes, this has some very interesting possibilities due to his new skills. He now feels a need to breed all the women he can; not just sex as he feels he has to get them pregnant.

Now where did that come from! He’s still following these lines of thought when a nurse walks in with his dinner, another light meal, but enough of it. He listens in on her mind while she sets him up to eat.

Testing

Twenty-five year old Nurse Alice Stevens thinks to herself while she helps Hal sit up, Hal, what a nice name and it suits him. He’s a nice boy and he has OK looks. Pity he’s so young and is a bit too young for me. However, I wouldn’t mind playing with him a bit if he wants to.

Hal likes the trend her thoughts are taking so he nudges them further along that path. As she leans over to remove the covers from his dishes he reaches out his right hand and runs it up the inside of her right leg.

Alice half smiles while she lifts the cover then she puts an official look on her face when she turns to him to say, “I’ll have you know the hospital administration does not approve of patients getting familiar with the staff or staff getting familiar with the patients.”

He grins, “Stuff the hospital administration. I want to know how the staff feel about things at the moment.” She doesn’t move her leg away when his hand reaches the top of her thigh. When he finishes speaking he turns his wrist and gives the front of her panties a gentle rub while he nudges her mind in favour of getting to know him better.

She smiles back, “If you hurry up and eat all your dinner I might give you a nice dessert to eat.” He grins as her mind is picturing her with her pussy in his face. He nods and gives her groin a soft squeeze.

He enjoys his meal while he thinks on how well the test went.

Rewards

After Alice returns the dinner trays for her area to the kitchen she returns to Hal’s room to check his vitals. While she walks in she thinks, I know he’s so young, but he seems so much older and mature than the records say he is. Should I go ahead with this?

Hal grins and says, “Alice, I think it’s time for my special dessert, in fact, I think we both deserve a nice treat to eat.” She stops just inside the door and stares at him while she dithers in her mind. He makes his voice a touch firmer, “Alice, come here.”

He’s watching her mind ready to nudge it, but he’s surprised when she thinks, Damn, so young, and so commanding; yes, oh, yes. She rushes over to stand beside the bed. He now has the key to her, which is she wants to be commanded by a man who acts like a man in command.

He grins when he reaches out, lifts her skirt up, and looks at her panties. “Nice, but not skimpy enough for my tastes. Go to the door, close, and lock it.” She does as told. “Face away from me with your legs a little apart. Bend over at the waist, lift your skirt up onto your back. Keep your legs straight while you slip your panties off.” He watches her arousal rise with each order and again when she carries out each one.

He enjoys the view of her well shaped rear and her genitals peeking at him in the gap between her legs. After taking a moment to appreciate the view he says, “Very nice. Now stand up and tuck the front of your skirt into the belt of your uniform. I want see what the front looks like while you take my vital signs and enter them in the records.” She does as told and he enjoys the sight while she carries out his orders.

A few minutes later she’s finished updating the records and he has the sheets turned back with his hospital pyjamas open. She smiles when she steals glances at his stiff dick and licks her lips while thinking, I do hope he’s going to order me to suck on that lovely dick. It’s the nicest one I’ve ever seen.

He doesn’t know why, but his dick has been stiff all day and he needs some relief. Now he’s about to get some. He smiles when she almost comes as he orders, “Now climb up here and give me that delicious pussy to lick while you try to suck my dick dry.” The bed rocks when she all but jumps on it to straddle his head, and places her vagina right on his mouth while she licks his dick before taking it in her mouth.

Hal has never licked a pussy before, in fact, this is the first time he’s gotten within a couple of metres of a real pussy with no clothes in the way. But he’s read a lot on-line and he also keeps a close watch on Alice’s mind. When he notices he does something she does or doesn’t like he amends what he’s doing to suit her. Using one hand he holds her labia apart when he licks the length of her slit while enjoying the attentions she’s giving his dick.

Over the next several minutes he enjoys the flavour of her fluids when he makes her have an orgasm by licking all his tongue can reach, sucking on her clitoris, and rolling up his tongue when he sticks it in her vagina. He works hard at holding back from coming himself because he always goes soft when he has an orgasm. He wants the feeling of her cock sucking to really last, but he also recognises she has work to do. So he relents. With his mind he instructs her to clamp tighter on to the head of his dick while she rolls her tongue around it and he lets himself go. She swallows like crazy while she keeps sucking and he pumps a huge load of semen into her willing mouth. He sighs with his relief.

When the flow of his semen ends he realises his dick is still stiff. So he has Alice continue to suck and lick it clean while he searches her mind. After a moment her mind points him toward what he’s looking for. Using a mental finger he pushes an imaginary button in her mind then it’s his turn to swallow while she has a huge orgasm.

After they recover from their orgasms she lifts her leg and gets off him. She smiles when she bends over to lick his face clean. But not before he sees the face of his doctor in the glass panel of the door. He says, “Alice, get dressed, get a cloth, and clean us both up.” She grins while she hurries to obey his commands.

Hal reaches out with his mind. He hears Alice thinking, I know he’s so young. But he’s so much more of a man and in control than anyone I know. What can I do to have him keep me as his slave?

The next thought he picks up is Doctor Janet Miller, Sister Miller’s younger sister, Damn, that’s one fine looking dick he has. I wouldn’t mind giving it a try. But not while he’s a patient as I must watch the rules. Now, if Alice will only hurry up and get them straightened out.

A bit further afield Hal picks up his sister, Did I really see the nurse sucking a huge fuck stick then, and is that really Hal’s dick. Damn, I wouldn’t mind a ride on that one, but it’s off limits. He always knew his sister was good looking but he never thought about her in a sexual way, until now when he’s triggered by her thoughts. He’s always had fantasies about some of her friends and now he’s fantasizing about her with her friends while he fucks the lot of them, kinky - and so very enticing.

The next mind he touches is his mother’s, Why have they got the door locked? What’s wrong with him? He may not be of my womb but I couldn’t love him any more if he was. If he’s badly hurt I don’t know how I’ll take it. What’s this, what’s she going on about? Hal has a lot to think about while Alice cleans them up before she unlocks the door.


Revelations

Alice has a pan and sponge in her hand when she opens the door and says, “Tomorrow, I think you can try having a shower instead of a bed bath.” She smiles at the three walking in while she walks out. Janet grins at the subterfuge and appreciates the quick thinking. While his mother is relieved to learn the door was shut and locked for privacy, but not the privacy reason she thinks.

Both Liz and Hal’s Mum stop short in the doorway, gulp, and continue in. Hal doesn’t understand it. Doc Miller sees it and asks, “Why the stop.”

Liz says, “Now I know what the constable meant about the skin tone.” She walks over, lifts his arm up, and puts hers beside it. For the first time since waking Hal has a close look at his arm and hand; and he almost stops breathing. His skin tone is almost white because he avoids the sun and tanning. He got a very bad sunburn when very young so he avoids the sun. Liz’s skin is always darker than his, but not now. His skin is a very heavy suntan bronze, not quite the colour of his friend Mervin who’s one eighth Aboriginal and is a sort of light chocolate cross bronze colour. Hal’s skin is now the deep tan bronze you see on the Bondi and Manly Beach regular life guards near the end of the summer season. How the hell did that happen. Liz adds, “Hal’s always been almost albino. He avoids the sun as he gets burnt too easily. Also, now that I’ve a close look at him the skin on his face is a bit tighter than usual with less fat, so he looks a bit thinner and less puffy than usual. Shit, the girls will be after him now as he doesn’t look so much the nerd, but more the man.”

Janet smiles, “Yes, he does look a lot more mature than his age would indicate. Did the police tell you anything about last night?” All three shake their heads no. “OK. The short version. Some unknown person or persons shot Hal full of anaesthetics. They shoved a tube in his throat to pour drugs and alcohol into him until he was overflowing with them. Two boys drove him to a field about twenty minutes out of town, they had him on a sheet in the back of the truck while they drove through the storm last night. They stopped in a field and dropped the tray. They were pulling on the sheet in the process of dragging him out to dump him when the truck got hit by a major bolt of lightning. It melted the tyres of the truck and welded metal parts together. The two boys were standing in ankle deep water while they held onto the truck and the cotton sheet. They got fried, but good. They’re dead. Hal was lying in the back of the truck when the charge went through the truck and him, but it doesn’t seem to have done him much harm. Nor has the hell brew of drugs they stuck in him. We did manage to get most of it out of him before they got into his system, but a lot still got in before we got near him. The main drugs they gave him were Cialis and Viagra along with some cocaine, heroin, and sedatives mixed in as well. I think they just shoved in anything they could find. Once we got hold of him we gave him all the relevant counter agents as well. His skin was that colour when he was brought in. It’s all over, as if he tans nude. So it wasn’t just from the flash of the lightning. I suspect the electricity, mixed with the drugs, has made some chemical changes in him.”

She stops for a drink of water. Hal is following her mind so he knows she’s spoken the truth and isn’t holding anything back, yet. She’s now considering if she should tell it all. He looks at her, “Doc, one thing I’ve learned about doctors is they never tell you everything until after you twist their arms. What haven’t you told us?” He also gives her a mental nudge in the right direction.

“Since you arrived here we’ve done a hell of a lot of pathology tests and I want to do a lot more. But, put simply, we can’t work out if anything is wrong with you simply because we can’t work out why you’re still alive. Enough drugs did get into your blood stream to kill you several times over, plus the electricity charge should have been fatal.” She stops at the gasps from her listeners.

A moment for them to calm down. “My personal opinion is you survived because the heart attack the drugs gave you wasn’t big enough to kill you due to sheer luck. I could be wrong, but that’s my best guess and the other doctors can’t see any other reason for it. You had enough of the sex drugs in your system to give anyone a major heart attack. But the only not normal thing found in your MRI was your heart. It’s about ten percent bigger than normal and more centralised in your chest. Also, your heartbeat is slower than half of normal. Do any of you know what it was at his last check up?”

Hal grins, “Yes, Doc Barnes and I always get a laugh out of it since my rate under stress just reaches the normal rate for a person at rest. Rate at rest is normally twenty-one beats per minutes and sixty-five beats per minute after a twenty minute exercise stress test. Doc Barnes refers to me as his ’Zombie’ patient.”

She grins, “Right, I’ve heard him talk about you at conferences. But he never mentions any names or descriptions beyond saying he has a fit young patient with such low rates. Well, I think the larger heart and slower rate with the higher blood pressure is what saved you. The drugs kill by giving a heart attack by creating an extremely fast beating heart, much too fast, with a low blood pressure. The pressure drops and the heart speeds up to counter the pressure drop. Normally the pressure drops too much while the rate goes too high. In your case I suspect the pressure dropped to normal or just below normal while the rate went up to a high normal; in neither case did they go to dangerous levels for you. All this is due to the larger heart and so the heart attack didn’t kill you. Although your current rate is at twenty-five beats a minute at rest. A slight increase in heart rate is common after a heart attack. The skin tone I can’t explain, but you’re the first person to survive having such high doses of those drugs in their system, let alone the mix. Your body chemistry is still not normal but all of the organs function perfectly. In short: you’re different and we don’t understand why. But there’s no real reason to keep you in hospital, except for observation for the rest of your life. Which I won’t do to anyone. Last thing. I don’t know if you had it before or not, but you have a priapism. I’m not sure if you class that as a problem or not.” Hal starts laughing. His mother and sister stare at him, and then at Janet when she joins in the laughter.

Finally, Liz says, “OK, what’s the joke? What the hell is it?”

He turns to her, “Priapism is a medical condition that little is really known about, and less is understood. I once read about it in a story and looked it up. In short, it means I’ve a stiff dick that doesn’t want to go down, no matter what. Some people with the condition hate it as it causes embarrassment. While others like it as it gets them lots of sex partners. I’ll have to find some people to help me work out the extent of the condition.” His mother blushes while Liz giggles and winks at him.

Janet says, “I know of two guys in the US who have priapism issues, both are very fertile and they make good money providing stud services. Women wanting to get pregnant pay them well for their sperm. In their cases it’s the high fertility and clean gene count that gets the big bucks, but they refuse to provide the sperm samples in any way other than the one mother nature intended.” Hal laughs while he thinks that’s a good idea and he’ll have to get tested.

The doctor spends the next twenty minutes reassuring them Hal is OK and can go home any time he wants to after lunch tomorrow. They want him to stay that long to ensure all the drugs are out of his system and twenty-four hours observation is usual for people after a coma as Hal was out for around fifteen hours. Then it’s Hal’s turn to reassure them he feels well.

The discussion on medical concerns is winding down when Doctor Miller asks, “Missus Tudor, is it possible for you to give us an extensive family medical history so we can see if there’s anything in the family background that may help us with Hal’s treatment?”

She gulps and blushes before saying, “I’d been waiting for a suitable time to tell Hal, but he’s adopted. His mother was my best friend at school and she died in child birth when he was born. Her parents were orphans and died in a car crash when she was twenty. She always refused to say who the father of her child was. So we don’t know what his family medical background is. Sorry.” She turns and looks at Hal. “I had a whole scene set up to give you the information gently. I’m sorry to dump it on you like this, Hal. It’s why you and Liz are so close in age.”

He smiles at her, “Not your fault, Mum. You raised me so I’m your son. It just means the ties are by love instead of blood. They’re voluntary and not forced, so they mean more.” With a huge smile while crying she throws herself across his body and hugs him, hard.

He tries hard not to gasp or grimace too much with the pain that causes. The one medical thing not mentioned is every muscle in his body is very sore and he feels very bruised as a result of the electrical charge flowing through him while in the truck, they think.

When his mother lets go Doctor Miller gives him a fast acting pain reliever to take. Saying, “Take this, now!” He does as she turns to the others, “I didn’t mention it since it’s only a temporary condition and I wasn’t expecting such a strong action. But every muscle he has is sore from the electricity of the lightning. We think it went through him fairly well since he was covered in water and the charge was more dispersed when it went through him and over his whole skin surface. Also, much of it was travelling through the truck body which carried the charge better. When it hit the other two it was concentrated back into the small area of their arms and legs.”

Hal asks, “Doc, would those bastards have known what hit them?”

She smiles, “According to the witness; yes, they did. He said he saw in the light when the bolt came down they were looking at it when it hit and their mouths opened. A fraction of a second later they were fried. Personally, I think their brains would have known what was happening to their bodies for a few more seconds, possibly minutes, before they shut down in death. In that short time they’d have felt every nerve on fire in extreme pain. The morgue staff describe them as ’crispy critters’ due to the high carbonisation of their whole skin area.”

“Good, I’m glad they suffered for what they did. I’m sorry their families will also have to suffer because of it.”

The doctor leaves them to go on her rounds while the family sits and talks for over an hour. At the end of visiting hours Hal’s mother and sister leave to go home. So Hal lies there thinking about many things.


Staffing Issues

Janet catches up with Alice in the nurse’s station at the end of her rounds. She smiles and says, “I hope that fun was worth it. If anyone else catches you at it you’ll be sacked.”

Alice blushes, “I know. But it was worth it. He’s young by age but he has the command of a real man. He eats pussy better than anyone I know, male or female, and his dick’s delicious. If he’ll take me with him I wouldn’t mind getting fired.”

It’s Janet’s turn to blush at how much Alice speaks so well of him as a bed mate. “Well, he lives in Hawk’s Nest. If you want to be near him you best speak to him and see about getting a job over that way. There won’t be any troubles with you leaving here if you want to because the senior administrator has a friend she wants to employ here and is looking to get rid of someone.”

Alice grins, “I’ll speak to him when I finish my shift. If you want to upset ’The Bitch’ just have her friend introduced to Hal to fuck her as she’ll follow him too, no matter how much of a lesbian she is.”

Janet grins at that thought since it’s one way to upset the controlling senior administrator. She thinks on it, a lot, because the girl concerned is a recent graduate from nursing school who’s taken a holiday prior to starting work. It would be fun to steal her out from under The Bitch. The thought appeals to her a lot.

Hal has now spent a few more hours practising extending his mind to other people’s minds and he’s enjoying this conversation. So he delves into Janet’s mind to see if he can learn any more about this new nurse. Hmm, Janet knows she’s booked into the local hotel and is expected to arrive on tomorrow morning’s early train. He grins when he nudges her to meet the train and bring her for a visit to the hospital. He’s never met the senior administrator but no one likes her. From what he can learn from the minds of the staff The Bitch, as they all call her, is a real hard-core dominating lesbian - an extreme butch in character but not in how she looks. So this new nurse is probably a young submissive and may be a lot like Alice. Hmm, two slave nurses; yes, that would be nice. Alice wants to be his slave so he must check out this new girl.

Playtime

Just after she signs off shift at eleven o’clock Alice walks back into the ICU area. The nurse on duty gives her an odd look. She grins and says, “It’s all right, Denny, I’m just paying an after hours visit to Hal.” The other nurse goes wide-eyed with surprise as she knows some staff do visit patients for fun times, hell, she has herself in the past; but an eighteen year old boy? She slowly shakes her head while Alice goes by then she gets up and follows Alice to see what’s so great about this boy. She remembered Alice goes for older men, more commanding men.

Alice walks in the door and Hal smiles on seeing her. As well as listening to Alice’s mind he can read Denise’s mind while she waits just outside the door. In a commanding tone he says, “Good, you’re just in time. Close and lock the door then take your clothes off. This time you go for a ride, Slave.” He enjoys watching Alice get more aroused with each word and she all but comes when he calls her a slave.

While listening Denny is shocked to hear such an authoritative voice from a high-school boy. She knows how Alice is so she realises how this boy must be just perfect for her. Wishing her friend well she heads back to her station. Hal smiles at Denny’s thoughts.

His smile grows as he watches Alice. She licks her lips while she undresses for him: no striptease act but a slow sensuous removal of her uniform and underwear for his viewing pleasure.

Alice undoes her front button uniform, teasing him with how she undoes each button. She slips it off her shoulders and drops it on the chair, draping it over the chair’s arm and her handbag on the seat. Her shoes are slipped off and placed under the chair. She undoes her bra and lets it slip forward. It goes on the pile. The clips on her garter belt are undone and she lifts her left leg up to the bed while she rolls the stocking down her leg and off. A repeat with the right leg stocking. The garter belt is allowed to fall down and she bends forward when she slips her panties down. She stands before him, nude and smiling: her groin is moist with her anticipation of what’s to come. He looks her over. She seems to stand about as tall as his one point seven metres. Her ash blond hair falls to her shoulders. Average figure with just a little padding, but fit. Breasts look a nice pleasant more than a hand-full each. And her groin is shaved, as he found out earlier. Hal flips the covers back and opens up his pyjamas while he motions her to him. She rushes across the space to stand beside the bed. He reaches out to caress her breast and she sighs when he rubs her nipple with his thumb. He loves the feel. His hand moves down to slip a finger between her very moist labia and plays with her clit. She moans. “Slave Alice, I like the way you’re obedient to my commands. Now mount me and show me how well you can ride. If I like your service I’ll keep you.” He’s watching her mind so he sees her arousal spike when he speaks and she has a small orgasm on being promised he’ll keep her as a personal slave.

Giving a simple, “Yes, please, Master,” she climbs on the bed and straddles him. She rubs her groin along his stiff dick a few times to make it wet with her fluids. Lifting herself up she makes a few small adjustments of position then she rubs the head of his dick along her slit before placing it at the entrance to her vagina. With slow care she lowers herself onto his prick. From her mind he’s aware she loves the way his dick is stretching her vagina wider than it’s been stretched before. He’s in heaven when he starts his first sexual intercourse. It’s not like anything he ever dreamed of while the lovely feel of her cunt lowering on to his dick is sheer bliss. She takes a minute to impale herself on him. He smiles at her while he reaches out to fondle her breasts the way she likes to have them fondled. He slips his hands around her back, he pulls her to him, leans in, and sucks on her breasts, licking the nipples in turns. She moans and has a small orgasm which they both enjoy.

Releasing her breasts he pushes her upright and commands, “Now ride me until you can’t ride any more. Show me how good a slutty mare you can be.” Again she comes at his commands. But she’s soon rising and falling on his dick with each movement stimulating her more. He senses she’s about to have another small orgasm, “Slave, you may not come again until I come in you.” She can feel her need to come but she dare not disobey her new master lest she lose such a perfect master. She clamps down on her own desire, only to see it rise in intensity when she does. She speeds up her rhythm in the hope he’ll have an orgasm soon and let her come. He watches her mind and is shocked when he sees her own mind turn back on her to torture her by increasing her physical need to orgasm as soon as she’s ordered not to come. In seconds she’s moving up and down on him like a racing car engine piston at high speed. She’s almost screaming in her need to come but can’t, and he’s doing all he can to hold out too. All through this he’s playing with her breasts. He slips his hands around her body and pulls her down to him, clamps his open mouth over her open mouth, sticks his tongue in her mouth to be rewarded with hers invading his, and releases his control. He starts to come, she starts her orgasm, and her scream is a muffled gurgle in his mouth when she comes. It seems like hours while he pumps more and more semen into her and she has orgasm after orgasm by coming again when each new load of his semen hits her insides. Finally she goes slack and collapses onto him; but her body still jerks while he continues to pump semen into her. He stops coming, but his stiff dick is still well embedded in her and she’s all but unconscious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.