10 May 2008 - Cover

10 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Karen celebrates her birthday at the Go Go Club the only way she knows how, with plenty of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Scott and Vicky were almost as promiscuous in their marriage as Dan and Karen, so he was thoroughly enjoying his time fucking Lilly. Adding to his excitement, Vicky was fondling Lilly’s small breasts and kissing her, approving of her husband’s fucking.

“I think it’s time for us to work late with Angie and Cindy,” Vicky mentioned in his ear.

“Who knew doing stocktaking could be so arousing?” He joked.

“Especially when we wear very low tops and no panties under our short skirts.”


“Thank you, Dan; I’m having a wonderful time!” Karen smiled, enjoying her double penetration. She leaned to him, the stench of cum on her breath as they kissed.

“You’re welcome, my love,” he said, feeling her tit.

The others watched Karen easily take on two cocks at once. “Want to try two cocks together?” Cathy asked Wendy.

“I doubt it; I’ll be stretched enough when I give birth,” she joked. She leaned into Tina’s ear and said, “I won’t tell her that I’ve done a double with Sarg and Major.”

Tina began to laugh and whisper. “So have I!”

“I love you, Tina,” she said softly, kissing her.

“And I love you too,” she replied, and they stole a few minutes to be together.


Dan had a perfect view from behind Karen’s pussy and ass, taking her two cocks. She’d flex her inner muscles to tighten around their shafts.

Soon, Karen’s lover, fucking her ass, grunted his cum into her. Once he had calmed down, you could hear the suction sound as he pulled out of her puckered hole. Her ass began leaking cum as she was placed on her back, and her second stud fucked her wildly.

Shortly after he groaned, he shot his load into her. He pulled out, his cock slimy with their mixed juices, thanked her, and left.

Karen paused to take a rest. Her pussy wasn’t allowed to leak cum for very long as Vicky buried her face in the sticky goop.

“I’m surprised that a woman hasn’t come over to wish you a happy birthday,” Wendy mentioned.

“Maybe they think I’m not into women too.”

“I’m taking care of that right now,” Vicky said, pausing from licking her pussy. She turned around, and the two enjoyed a brief sixty-nine.


“Am I the first to approach you?” A shy young woman asked.

Yes, you are; thank you,” Karen said, placing her hand on the woman’s knee and sliding it higher under her short hem. “As you can see, I enjoy women as much as men. Vicky, would you let this lovely woman have a taste of me?”

Vicky relented in her position toward this beautiful-looking stranger. She moved on top of Karen in reverse and began licking her pussy. Karen slid the woman’s skirt above her waist, then pulled aside the crotch of her wet-stained panties to reveal her lips.

Karen widened her pose, then used her fingers to open her slit. She pulled her slightly closer and began to sample her taste.

“Now that is a sight to behold!” A male voice was observed.

Karen looked to see the DJ standing by her. “I’m glad you stopped by to see me. I’ll be with you in a mo ... ment.” Her body jolted to her nameless lover, exciting her clit. She patted her on the ass, signalling their time was over.

The woman stood, her face flushed with excitement, her lips wet like lip gloss from Karen’s juices. “You were getting me quite aroused. I thought you’d at least try to make me cum,” she lightly complained.

Vicky took the woman by the hand. “It’s obvious that you like pussy. We love pussy too.” Vicky guided the woman to sit between her and Cathy. “We’ll make sure you have a good cum.”

While Vicky unfastened the buttons on the woman’s blouse, Cathy slipped her hands under the woman’s skirt, pulled down her panties, and removed them. Her legs were spread, revealing her short hair matted with juice. As Cathy turned the woman’s head to kiss her and fondle her tit, Vicky went to her knees to experience their new lover’s pussy.


Karen smiled at her next lover. She wasn’t prejudiced about skin colour and liked the physical appearance of this mid-twenties black man. She unfastened his pants, pulling them down to his knees. His boxers were next, revealing his long cock, slightly hard.

She leaned forward and began sucking it to life. Wendy smiled, recalling her and Dan’s experience with Aaron and Alicia Langdon and wondering why they hadn’t swapped husbands in several months. The other girls thought it was erotic to see the mixture of colours as Karen virtually swallowed his brown cock.

Karen’s talented mouth had the DJ’s cock rock solid, and now she laid down, inviting him between her legs. Tina caressed his cock and guided it to Karen’s hole for her.

“I’ve got five minutes of music playing before I have to return to my booth,” he mentioned.

“We now have less than five minutes to fuck?” She complained. “I hate rushing any fuck!”


Moments later, Cathy and Vicky’s enjoyment of their lover’s pussy paid off, she released a sensual-sounding cum, and then they shared her exotic cream. She thanked everyone and returned to her table.

The girls sat back, watching Karen and her current lover. Wendy’s confession and conversation revealed, except for Karen, that she was the only one to experience a black man. No disrespect was intended as they smoothed a hand over his bare brown ass.

“At least you’re a better fuck than the others I had tonight,” Karen complimented with her heel to his ass. Several peered lower, watching his cock fuck her. All too soon, he grunted his cum into her and genuinely thanked her.

The DJ returned to his booth in time to program the next series of songs. Remember, guys, and you interested girls, to stop by and wish Karen a happy birthday. Believe me, she’s very appreciative!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.