10 May 2008
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Karen celebrates her birthday at the Go Go Club the only way she knows how, with plenty of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

“I hope I’m not too late to get in on the sexy action,” a sweet voice announced. Their attention was drawn to Bobbie Stevenson, the Go Go stripper, who has become a close family friend and lover to Dan and the women in the family.

“Hi Bobbie,” Tina smiled at her often-loving lover.

“I see Karen is having her usual fun, but only two cocks?” She teased, one fucking her and the other in her mouth.

“I’ll warm up to three or four very soon,” she joked.

Wendy smiled at the beautiful woman who has shared a bed several times with her and Tina.

“Hi, Dan!” Bobbie’s eyes sparkled when he saw Wendy sucking on his cock.

Hi, my love, you always look so sensual on stage.” Bobbie wore her black sheer shawl that revealed her firm, bare breasts. Her matching black thong seemed painted on her sensual-looking thighs.

Here, honey, I’ve warmed up Dan’s cock for you,” Wendy said, motioning for her to sit on his lap. The Viagra and Wendy’s mouth had made his cock rock solid.

“I love making his beautiful cock hard too!” Bobbie went to her knees between his legs, and they watched her mouth make love to his cock. Wendy placed her hand on Bobbie’s head, feeling the motions of her cock sucking and shared several kisses with Dan.

Satisfied he was hard, Bobbie stood, slipped off her shawl and thong, and straddled Dan. Everyone admired her firm body, her nipples hardening with excitement. His arms embraced her around the back as she guided his hard cock home into her hungry pussy.

“Mmm, this always feels so good when you’re inside me!” She sighed, beginning to fuck him.

“That’s what we all tell him,” Vicky agreed, and they laughed.

Bobbie breathed heavily, sharing a passionate kiss with him. As she began to fuck her lover, Wendy and Tina felt one of her breasts.

“I’ve been sticking five dollar bills in your thong for two years, hoping to get lucky with you, and you spread your fucking legs just like that for him?” The one fucking Karen complained.

“Hey, be careful what you say!” Dan cautioned.

Thor was always standing close by and, overhearing the comment, stepped forward. All it took was the presence of his looming figure to send his message.

“I appreciate your interest in me and the other strippers, but I’m not a prostitute; you can’t buy my time or my love. You have to earn my love like Dan has. And as you can plainly see, I’m very good to the man who loves me and treats me with love and respect.”

Bobbie emphasized her point by placing Dan’s hands on her tits and increasing the pace on his cock.


Karen’s first lover soon grunted his cum into her with a gruff thank you, pulled out of her, and left. Those in position looked at the cream leaking from her pussy. Vicky went to her knees and leaned in to lick the guy’s cum from her.

Karen concentrated on the cock in her mouth. She sucked seductively on it, allowing everyone to see the shiny, blood-gorged shaft going in and out of her mouth. Soon her stud warned her, and she replaced her mouth with her hand.

All the girls watch, mouths partially open as if the cock was about to cum in their mouth. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhh!” He grunted. Several spurts entered her mouth, with a few more landing on her cheek. She returned his cock to her mouth and drained it of its contents.

“Thanks,” was all he said before leaving.

While Vicky and Cathy were bringing Karen’s next two cocks to life, she used the time for a drink. Lilly, eager to please her lover, kissed her and then went to Karen’s pussy.

Scott was sitting beside Vicky, stroking his cock and watching his wife sucking a stranger’s cock. Once she had him ready to fuck Karen, Vicky whispered to Lilly, then escorted her to Scott. Vicky kissed Lilly, feeling her small breast and firm ass, then guided her to straddle Scott’s thighs.

“I’m certain, Scott, that you and Lilly haven’t fucked before.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.