10 May 2008
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Karen celebrates her birthday at the Go Go Club the only way she knows how, with plenty of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Dan expected Karen would spend the time at the Club fucking and cock sucking too much to be with him. He also wanted to share his attention with Wendy and Tina. He gazed with wonderment at his two lovelies while they held hands and chatted. How was he so damn lucky to have the love of three incredible women?

Tina yearned to be with Dan and motioned him to the dance floor. The sensual movements of her body were intoxicating to him. Partway through the song, she motioned for Wendy to join them, making for an interesting dancing trio.

The DJ often pauses between songs to make announcements. “Hey everyone, I hope you’re having a fun and sexy night here at ‘Steps.’ We want to give a big shout out to Karen Hayward, who is here tonight to celebrate her birthday with family and friends. Now her husband Dan and wife, Wendy, wouldn’t divulge her age, but it’s safe to say that this sexy looking MILF is mature enough to have breastfed most of those in here!” He joked, getting a good laugh.

“Please stand up, Karen.” She stood, receiving applause for her birthday and cheers for her revealing top and very short mini skirt. “With a body like that, you can be my MILF anytime!”

“I’m willing and very able, so I expect a special visit from you!” She replied loudly.

“Some of you men may recognize her from previous visits, and some of you likely have had the pleasure of Karen’s body right here in ‘Steps.’ Therefore, guys and gals, please take the time to go and offer Karen your birthday greetings. I know I certainly will. I’m sure she’ll take the time to thank you.”

“Now I have a song request from Wendy. I really had to dig deep to find this oldie. To Dan, my loving husband, love from Wendy. Hey man, you’ve got two wives? Is that even legal?” The DJ asked publicly. “Most of us guys can only handle one hot-looking wife, let alone two.”

“What can we say? He’s a really great fuck!” Karen shouted, and almost everyone laughed.

“This is Paul Anka’s, (You’re) Having My Baby,” he announced.


Wendy stood, offering her hand to Dan and leading him to the dance floor. The DJ and others watched them begin to slow dance. “It’s obvious that you are pregnant; congratulations, Dan and Wendy. When are you due?” The DJ asked.

“In late November! I’m having twins!” She shouted proudly.

“Way to go, stud! Maybe some of these women will want your services,” he joked.

“We’ve lent Dan out before to other women!” Wendy loudly revealed herself, causing more reactions from the women.

There was polite applause for them as the song was in its first verse. “I love you so much, Dan! You’ve made me so happy!”

“I bet you’ll be cursing me when you have to change two stinky diapers instead of one,” he teased.

“Probably, but to have our own family will be worth it. Besides, Karen will have her own baby’s diaper to change.”

“God, you are so incredibly beautiful, and I love that sparkle in your eyes.”

“That’s because my hormones are driving me crazy and I’m horny as hell. I hope you don’t mind if I satisfy my craving for several fucks and blow jobs.” She glanced at several people close by, sure that they had overheard her comment.

“How the hell do I handle two horny wives?”

“Three if we are able to include Tina. By keeping score of how many men or women Karen and I have tonight. Dan, I love Tina so much and need her in our lives more than just several visits a week.”

“I agree with you, but that has to be her choice. She has said many times that she likes her independence. Would you like me to be one of the men to fuck you here?

“No, please fuck me at home. Bobbie isn’t with you that often and needs you to fuck her first. Being here for Karen’s birthday has given me ideas for mine in July.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.