10 May 2008 - Cover

10 May 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Karen celebrates her birthday at the Go Go Club the only way she knows how, with plenty of sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Dan smiled as he escorted Karen, Wendy, and Tina into the Go Go Club. They were followed by Scott and Vicky Kendall, plus Dan’s daughter, Cathy. The women wore their usual sensual attire of very low tops and short skirts or an equally revealing dress.

“I’m surprised you didn’t want to celebrate your birthday at the Hen House.” He mentioned eyeing Karen’s very deep cleavage.

“I thought of it, but here at the Go Go Club, people aren’t exactly allowed to fuck, so it has a higher level of naughtiness and excitement to do it,” she smiled, enjoying his eyes on her.

Dan, Karen, and Wendy smiled and waved at Bobbie Stevenson, who was doing her stripper’s act on stage. Her perfectly sculpted body undulated suggestively to the hard beat of the rock music. She playfully caressed her bare breasts and nipples for the male customers, then for Dan, she seductively licked her lips and unexpectedly slid her hand inside her skimpy thong to touch her hairless pussy. Several humps of her hips drew wild cheers from the mostly male audience, but it told Dan what she desired from him.

The sound of other rock music filled the air as they entered ‘Steps.’ The room and dance floor were largely filled with people in their late teens to mid-thirties. The women, in skimpy clothing, with their breasts straining to be released, moved their bodies to attract a possible late-night bed partner.

Karen was swaying to the beat as she followed Dan to a seating area that he, Wendy, and Tina had previously reserved. Everyone chose a seat with Karen between Dan and Wendy. Their waitress soon appeared, and the first round of drinks was ordered. Wendy, mindful of being pregnant, chose water. Scott noted to Dan how lucky they were to be the only men with women.

“Why didn’t Ben want to come with you?” Dan asked his daughter. He saw the identical image of his late wife, and he couldn’t help eyeing her sensual-looking body that he’d loved several times.

“Ben is staying home with Danny and Jessica. Besides, he and I aren’t getting along very well right now,” she admitted.

“I hope it isn’t anything serious.”

“It might be, depending on your perspective. To me, it’s a situation that I’m happy with,” she replied, kissing his cheek and taking his hand in hers.

“Would it help if I talked with Ben?”

“Right now, I don’t think you should.” Dan didn’t peruse the subject and enjoyed the company of his eldest daughter.

“How is Jessica doing?” He asked about his granddaughter.

“Doing excellent; she really smiles when she sees you. I can’t believe she’s already five months old. I’m surprised that Diane and Brenda didn’t want to come to Mom’s party. You know how they act when they go to a club.”

“I think they have a different kind of come in mind,” he hinted. “With Derek and Peter Kendall’s teams out of the playoffs, they’re now following Brad’s team. I teased Brenda for having a special interest in Peter when he was recovering from his neck injury. And Diane and Derek seem to be attracted to each other.”

Their Drinks were delivered, and Dan made a special birthday toast to Karen. She thanked him with a tongue-probing kiss and his hand inside her braless top.

“Dan and Scott, since you are the only two men with us, you’re in for a very busy night!” Vicky mentioned, handing them each a Viagra pill.


The club DJ began playing one of Karen’s favourite songs, and she prompted Dan to join her on the dance floor. Despite the numerous sensual female bodies close by, he couldn’t take his eyes off Karen.

He came close to losing her almost a year ago and is so grateful for days like these to celebrate life. Karen knew his hungry eyes were undressing her and emphasizing her body movements even more.

Scott and Vicky were also dancing along with the girls. A slow song began, and Karen easily fit into Dan’s loving embrace. As they moved in a slow circle, he gazed into her sparkling eyes.

“Thank you, Dan, for loving me,” she said softly to his ear. She pressed her breasts firmly against his chest, guiding his hand under her short hem onto her bare ass.

Scott and Vicky were also in a lover’s embrace, moving to the slow song. What made the scene highly suggestive was Cathy and Tina, Vicky, and Lilly dancing breast to breast. Curious minds would automatically think two women dancing close together were lesbians, especially with them sharing several kisses.

The song ended with Dan’s comment to her. “From now until we leave, you belong to the men and women in the Club.”

“Thank you, Dan, for my birthday present. You’re the most loving, understanding, husband a wife could ever wish for!”

“I know you’ll enjoy yourself, and to start your night with a sensual beginning, I have a surprise for you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.