Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Harper wasn’t bothered for the rest of the night. If Anthe told her father about anything, Damion McAlister didn’t appear at her door about it. Not even Jonathan stopped by. But that wasn’t uncommon. Most likely he had found someone to fuck, which of course would have kept him busy for the night.

Harper now stands in the bathroom before the fogged covered mirror, shower running full steam. She hadn’t slept much last night. The revelations of last night were running in a constant loop through her mind. It would have been nice to have someone to talk to, even Jonathan. She sighs, strips off her clothes, the same ones she wore last night, then steps into the shower.

The hot water pours down her face and water, washing away the dirt and grime but not much else. A hand runs over her breasts, down her belly and over the heavy organ hanging lifelessly between her legs. Things have been crazy since that night she put on the strap-on, from the visions and experiences to everything she has learned and in between. She stands there, absorbing the hot water trickling down her luscious body, absorbing everything trickling over her mind. Anthe may have been using her, training her, guiding her—whatever you want to call it. But she said she loved me, and it seemed genuine. I love her too, I always have and I always will. Besides, we do fit together. Harper can’t help but grin at the thought, suddenly realizing the better part of her must be grinning as she feels it getting hard at the thought of the girl.

Harper doesn’t hear the door open, but it must have, because while she is staring up at the showerhead with her eyes closed, she feels two hands suddenly around her waist. She spins around quickly.

Standing there with her, Anthe is naked, hair slightly wet from the shower and grinning at the woman’s sudden jolt. “Your mind must be everywhere. Did I frighten you?” she teases.

Harper grins and steps toward her until she is backed up against the wall. “And what might you being doing here, little girl. I thought I told you to leave me alone.”

Anthe makes a teasing pout. “I couldn’t let you just walk away.”

“Oh, so you don’t like losing property,” Harper counters.

“You’re not property,” the teen says. “I couldn’t let you leave like that, it’d kill me. I had to talk to you.”

“Had to talk to me?” Harper reiterates. She leans her body up against the girl’s face inches from hers. “Without your clothes?”

Anthe bites her lower lip. “I said I love you and I really meant it.” She looks at Harper with pleading eyes. “I know I made a mistake. I never thought I’d fall in love with you. It wasn’t supposed to happen, but it did.”

“I know you do,” Harper says, sighing. With that she lets all her fears, anger and anxiety flush away with the hot water. “I will do anything for you. Just ask. But only as long as I can be with you.”

“You will always have me,” Anthe says.

Smiling, Harper takes the girl’s leg and lifts it around her waist. Her lips touch Anthe’s and the teen moans loudly when the warmth of their mouths merge together. Anthe bites softly on the woman’s lips as Harper sucks on hers. Her erection is poking between the girls legs and Anthe responds by reaching down to stroke it, making Harper groan between kisses.

Anthe moves her lips to Harper’s neck, the exec’s mouth at her ear. “I couldn’t imagine not having you. I really didn’t want to leave you.”

Anthe smiles and pushes off. “Well, you have me now.”

Harper takes over, stroking her hard length. Anthe smiles kindly, lovingly and clears away the strands of soaked hair from Harper’s face. Her eyes remainder glued to her older lover’s face as she kneels down. Her hands resume their placement around Harper’s cock, brushing her hand away. Then she takes the swollen head in her mouth, sucking only on it. After a few moments her tongue slides out to flick and tease the woman.

With her hand in the girl’s hair to keep it away from her face, Harper groans. She wants to thrust the entire length inside the teen’s mouth, making Anthe take all of it deep in her throat, but she is so good that it is a delight to watch her.

Anthe sucks gently and teasingly on the tip and a few inches down. It takes so much control not to fuck the shit out of the girl’s mouth. And because of Harper’s holding back, Anthe pulls off, holding the throbbing erection upward and to dive forward with her tongue onto the exec’s balls.

“Oh ... fuck...” It is all Harper can manage to say.

Anthe takes one ball in her mouth, sucking and swirling it around with her tongue and then the other. Back and forth she goes while her hand pumps Harper’s rigid member, slowly at first and then faster and tighter. She slips the cock back into her mouth, taking it inch by gratifying inch, easily burying it inside her mouth. Then she starts to move on and off the length, slowly sucking every inch of the woman. Harper’s hand lands between those beautiful horns, balling up a fistful of the teen’s red hair. She holds on to the bunch and moves her lips against the girl’s mouth, building a faster rhythm, pumping Anthe’s sweet mouth.

Anthe is a sexy sight with her mouth stuffed full and in her true form. Harper continues fucking her mouth for a while until she can’t take it anymore. Harper has to have her. She needs to have her. So she pulls her up and bends her over the shower knobs, giving her something to hold onto.

Reaching over and rubbing her clit for a bit, Harper teases the teen’s cunt with just the tip of her member. She can feel Anthe trying to push backward to get her inside, Instead, Harper rubs it along her folds, from clit to the back of the girl’s ass. In no time Anthe is pleading her desperation.

Obliging, Harper kneels down behind the girl, spreading her legs and diving her tongue into the teen’s pussy. Anthe cries out with pleasure, spreading her legs even wider. “I want your dick!”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.