Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

“So where do you have in mind we go?” Harper asks, still processing everything and still wanting to learn more. She is disappointed that she will never be as she was before all this, but there are drawbacks to everything in life.

“The hotel has a very nice garden and it’s an incredibly beautiful night,” Anthe insinuates.

“Alright,” Harper says following the girl around the hotel to a secluded area, except for the parking lot.

The garden is full of plants of different floral and non-floral varieties. She follows the teen down a path that leads through the garden and to the river. The farther they go, the more secluded it becomes until they are right behind the building, staring out at the river.

“Now, what was so secretive that we had to come all the way out here?” Harper asks.

“I haven’t been totally honest with you,” the girl begins to explain. “The toy, as you put it, was designed by PeaceKeeping R&D using of course our technology. Daddy has a contract with the government to develop something new for assassinations and this is what they have come up with.”

Harper stares at the girl with a blank expression. Something is amiss here. Something doesn’t quite add up. “You mean, you came up with it,” she says accusingly.

Anthe blushes, betraying her next words. “Why do you say that?”

“You said you designed it,” Harper answers, stepping closer to her.

Anthe steps back. “Daddy asked me to, but that is the extent of my participation.”

“I think that you’re lying,” the older woman says, her member growing hard. She sees that the teen is close to the wall of the building. So Harper moves quickly at her, pushing her back against the wall, pinning her there.

“Not totally,” Anthe confesses.

“So there is some sliver of the truth in everything?” Harper presses, leaning closer and kissing her lips. She pushes her body harder against Anthe, lifting the girl’s leg over her waist.

“Yes,” the girl answers softly.

“Then tell me the truth here and now.”

“We needed someone to be the weapon,” the girl confesses. “The toy is only one part of it.”

“So I’m your weapon?” Harper asks. “You plan to use me and then dump me. Am I just some science experiment?”

“No,” Anthe says shaking her head vigorously. “You are more than that.”

“Is that right?” Harper asks, not believing it for a moment. When the teen nods, she smirks. “So what, you’re making a whole line of weapons, using who exactly?”

Anthe swallows hard. This is her pitch, her experiment, her moment of truth. The entire project hinges on convincing Harper. Anthe has to be able to control the woman unequivocally. “We need people that can manipulate men. The government wants women to get in close to dictators and enemies of the state and assassinate them without having ties to the government.”

Harper raises an eyebrow at her. “Not all enemies are men.”

Anthe shakes her head. “No, and that’s why we need women. Not only can they manipulate men, but they know how to do the same to women.”

“And you chose me because I like women woo,” Harper surmises. “Why am I attracted to men more since getting this thing?”

“Because I wanted you to be,” the girl answers quickly and without hesitation.

“You wanted a robot,” Harper accuses.

“No, we want loyalty,” Anthe counters.

“You expect loyalty gained through manipulation?” Harper asks scowling. “You expect it by using this thing you created?”

“We expect it any way that we can get it,” Anthe fires back, letting her anger in when she shouldn’t.

“Then why are you telling me this?” Harper asks, ready to just let go of the girl and walk away.

“Because I rather you make the choice to be loyal,” she says. “I didn’t mean to but I fell in love with you.”

“What do you know of love?” Harper asks. “Scratch that. What does it matter? How about this?” She drives her hands beneath the teen’s dress right to her bare breasts. Anthe’s nipples are already hard, clearly something has them aroused and it’s not the cool breeze. “Is this loyalty, manipulation or me wanting to take what I want?”

Harper reaches around the girl to unzip her dress. Anthe lets it fall without argument, letting her beautiful round breasts be revealed. Harper holds her tight in place, tight against the wall, feet pushing the girl’s feet apart. The exec’s fingers brush against the hard nubs, making Anthe gasp and tremble. “This is your weakness,” the woman says, taking a nipple between her fingers. Anthe just looks at her, mouth partially open and breathing fast.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.