Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons - Cover

Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Harper with her distraction was lucky to return before Damion McAlister took the podium to accept his award and give his speech. Jonathan didn’t ask any questions when she did return, most likely because he was just happy to have the notes on time. The rest of the afternoon passes without anything extraordinary happening.

After all the speeches and award are given, there is nothing more to do but enjoy the rest of what the convention offers for the night—then one more day to do whatever before the fun is over. But Harper isn’t interested in any of that right now. Instead she wants to shower and then find Anthe. It’s about time she got the answers to the questions that have been bugging her.

Heading up to her room, she showers and changes. Since there isn’t anything businesswise going on for the remainder of the night, Harper slips into something more comfortable and then heads back down. She heads to the restaurant bar, which offers a great view of the river or for her purposes, the lobby. She spends her time looking back and forth between the lobby and river, but the next time she does, Harper sees Anthe walking toward the table.

The first thing Harper thinks about is how it is always amazing how the teen appears so different even after an afternoon of wild fucking. She barely recognizes the girl, but not in the way she is so different when she transforms. Anthe is wearing a dress with a deep V-neckline with an open back with lattice style straps. Harper stands, trying hard to concentrate on keeping her erection from popping up. Anthe smiles and sits in the chair beside the older woman.

“Well, you look decent,” the girl jokes.

“And you look extraordinary,” Harper replies, unable to keep her eyes of the teen. “How are you feeling?”

She gives the woman an innocent look. “What do you mean?” She crosses her legs and immediately Harper notices her dress has a thigh-high slit. “Is that all you ever think about?”

Harper looks at her with surprise. “What do you mean?

Anthe grins and takes a sip of the water on the table. “I figured you’d have something stronger.”

“I doubt your father would want me letting you have alcohol,” Harper says dryly.

“You’re a girl,” the teen says. “He’d never suspect you of doing that.”

“So have you heard from Trevor?” she asks, side-stepping the remark.

Anthe shakes her head. “I’d be surprised if we see him at all the rest of the convention. He probably won’t even show up on Monday.”

“Listen to you,” Harper remarks with a smile. “You sound like you’re already working for the company.”

“Yeah ... really,” Anthe says, looking off.

“Do you regret anything?” Harper asks, out of the blue.

“Why are you asking now?” she counters. “It is a little late to wonder.”

Harper shrugs. “I’m just curious.”

“You know, curiosity killed the cat,” the girl remarks.”

“Since we’re on the topic of curiosity, you said you’d tell me about your change,” Harper says, leaning over closer to the teen. “I’m not afraid to know the truth.”

“The truth, if you wish to hear it...” Anthe begins. “Daddy and I are not from this world. We’re survivors from a distant star.”

“But your mother,” Harper gasps. She is shocked by what she hears, yet it isn’t incredibly difficult to take in considering what she has seen so far.

“She wasn’t my real mother of course,” the girl explains. “Daddy married her to hide what we are. She knew about us, but she was only a cover. Daddy divorced her and paid her a very large sum of money to stay quiet. In fact he continues to make payments, but she has never threatened to out us or anything.”

“And I guess the technology is alien?” Harper surmises.

“Of course it is,” Anthe answers cheerily. “That is why the companies are so successful and why no one is close to replicating our technology.”

Absorbing all this, Harper begins to think about her gift and the oddity of it. “And is this...” she asks looking down at her own crotch. “Is this part of that alien technology?”

A big smile spreads across Anthe’s face. “Yes, it is. I designed it actually. I wanted something that resembled the males on our planet.”

“So is this ... permanent?” Harper presses.

“Would it be a bad thing if it were?” the teen asks.

Harper gives the girl a blank stare for a moment. “It all depends.”

“On?”

“Well, if I choose to one day take it off,” she answers. “I mean, I have these visions, these feelings, thoughts and abilities to just randomly take any man I want and fuck him. He doesn’t remember and then...”

“All part of what it does,” Anthe says. “As far as it coming off ... well, it’s fused into you; it is part of your DNA now.”

“And you knew about this when you allowed me to put it on?” Harper asks. The girl nods. “Why?”

“How about we get out of here?” Anthe suggests. “Let’s go for a walk. I’ll explain it more to you. I rather not do it here.”

Harper nods and gets up from the table to lead the girl out the side door. From across the restaurant Trevor is sitting at a table with two others, Ermine and Althea, from Damion McAlister’s PeaceKeeping Research and Development company. Trevor doesn’t know why either would be here at the convention, but with Damion there is no telling. Each of the man’s businesses all works together, using technology from one another to expand development in one form or another.

“Aren’t you her boyfriend?” Ermine asks, looking over to Anthe as she stands and walks out with Harper.

Trevor isn’t really listening. His mind is filled with thoughts of what happened earlier. The images of Anthe’s face twisted in pleasure as she climaxed again and again despite the humiliation that was being done to her and to him fills his mind. He knows it is all an act or rather it is supposed to be. But seeing her with Harper now, he wonders if it hadn’t been a ploy.

“Who’s that she’s with?” the man continues on.

“That’s Mr. McAlister’s daughter, man,” Althea pipes in. “They seem to be into each other.”

“I didn’t know she was into women, especially older ones,” the man discusses. “Does her father know?”

“I doubt it. You think dear old daddy would want his little girl to be in that situation and with someone so much older?” Althea says.

“Maybe we should tell him what we’ve seen,” Ermine suggests.

Althea slides over to the seat beside her co-worker, slipping her hand around his chest. “We shouldn’t. Technically that’s our boss too.”

Ermine feels her breasts against his back. “I didn’t recognize her without those nice clothes she always wears. Should we just pretend that we didn’t see it?”

Althea smiles and leans closer. She speaks softly, yet just loud enough for Trevor to hear. “Maybe you should just loosen up and have some fun while we’re here.” Her hand brushes against his crotch as she says it and then she slips back into her seat.

Trevor turns to her, a questioning look on his face. Only then does he notice how low her dress is and how it reveals quite a lot of cleavage. He notices how she sits with her legs apart as if to entice him to get in between “Are you two together?”

They both laugh. “We just live the life, kid,” Ermine says. “She wants to add you in, that’s all.”

“Me and ... both of you?” Trevor asks, shocked to hear the words; shocked that he is even considering it.

Althea shakes her head. “No, I think I might like to try you first, unless you want to share me with him,” she glances in Ermine’s direction. “There is no since in siting here heartbroken over the boss’ daughter.”

Trevor is silent, if not a bit hesitant.

She gives him a curt nod and hands over a keycard. “If you change your mind, I’ll be waiting.”


Trevor enters the room slowly using the keycard he was given. He isn’t sure why, he isn’t even sure he is exited at the prospect, but he is not going to sit and ponder over Anthe. He closes the door.

“Perfect timing,” a voice calls out that makes him jump in surprise.

Althea laughs, pushing off the white robe from her body to reveal the black fishnet bodysuit she has on. It covers only her breasts and a very small area for panties. Her ensemble is finished with a pair of knee high, stiletto boots. Trevor finds his cock hardened immediately.

“Do you like what you see?” she asks smiling, walking over to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.