Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

The afternoon couldn’t be more of a perfect day for barbequing. Harper doesn’t know how Anthe convinced her father, but before the day ended she was called into the man’s office and invited formally. He told Harper that because she is so high up in the company, running many of the day to day operations, that it only seemed right she be there to mingle with the lower employees. Of course Harper didn’t turn it down.

The barbeque is going rather well, with discussion about the success of the marketing department and the increase in sales. Damion McAllister even surprised the team with bonuses, which of course went over very well. Harper didn’t feel at all disappointed at not receiving a bonus. She knew about them before the invite and a bonus is hardly anything she needs. Harper makes more than enough working for the man. But what she was looking for, or rather who, she has not seen. It isn’t all bad without Anthe. Harper has been able to mingle and get to know the marketing team better than she did before.

And so there they are, in a huge backyard and a good distance from the house, beers in hand and chatting about nothing even remotely close to work when she sees her prize. Sitting on a couch on the veranda on the second floor, Anthe has her long legs stretched out. From this distance, Harper can only make out a short white shirt and her red hair, blowing away from the wind. The rest of her is covered by the back of the couch with her back toward them. Harper grins at the prospect of being up there with her, caressing her skin, just admiring her beautiful face. And all Harper can picture is Anthe’s face when she is in so much pleasure, eyes closed, lips partially open with little moans purring out. Anthe promised a little side adventure, but Harper doesn’t know how much longer she can wait.

Suddenly, a figure pops up in front of her, a man ... He looks older that Anthe with sandy blond hair. The more Harper looks, the more he seems familiar and about this time she feels a twang of jealousy pulse inside her. Then, Anthe stands up as well and Harper realizes that the two are arguing.

“Don’t mind them,” Damion says.

Harper realizes that she must have been staring up at them for far too long and turns to the man. “It looks like someone is picking on your little girl,” Harper says. She doesn’t mean for it to come out as harshly as it did, but it is too late to correct it.

“They’re always like that,” Damion replies. “I’m not worried about her boyfriend, Trevor. He’s harmless.”

“Trevor Chazen?” Harper asks, the image of the man and name coming together.

“The head of HR, yes,” Damion confirms. “He’s young and bright and full of spunk, which is why I hired him.”

“Isn’t he like twenty-five or something?” Harper asks like it is a bad thing for someone so young to be dating someone well above her age. It doesn’t factor in at all that her fucking the girl is just as wrong.

“Twenty-two,” the man corrects. “Like I said, I don’t mind. Eventually she’ll realize he’s an ass and leave him. She’s a smart girl and he knows I’ll can him if he goes too far.” He takes a sip of his beers and glances over his shoulder. “He also knows the lengths I’ll go to protect my little girl.”

Harper takes one last glance, thinking how that sounded like a threat aimed at her. Does he know about us? Did I take it too far with the window? She has no idea and she isn’t willing to call the man’s bluff. Instead Harper begins to mingle again.

A short time later, she sees Anthe and Trevor walking back inside the house. Curiosity peaks. Harper takes note where everyone is, especially Damion. Everyone is busy in conversation, in the swimming pool, and in the boss man’s case, busy at the grill. She can’t really concentrate. There are far too many things running through her head like a heavy stream of traffic at rush hour. Harper gets up, thinks about telling someone where she is going, but doesn’t when she thinks about how foolish that would sound. No one seems to actually notice that she has gone.

Entering the house, Harper comes in at the kitchen. She looks around as if it where her first time in the house. From the kitchen lies the living room—to the sides of it, hallways. But upfront is the foyer and the main door where Anthe stands, glancing outside. Obviously Trevor has left. Harper stares at her slender body. A blue, loose-fitting strap top clings to her upper body. The short white skirt barely covers her ass. Either she is dressed for her boyfriend or for Harper. The word boyfriend leaves a bad taste in her mind and she prefers to think the girl is dressed for her. Anthe stands there for a moment, barefoot and with a bit of a sad look on her face.

Finally, she closes the door and turns, gasps in surprise when she sees Harper. “Are you okay?” the exec asks, adding a warm smile to her words.

Anthe doesn’t answer and instead just walks past the woman and into the kitchen where she takes a glass and fills it with water. The girl is either playing her shy routine again or she is truly upset with the man—most likely the latter. But Harper doesn’t want it to dampen anything between them.

Standing in front of the sink, facing the window that shows a direct view of where her father and the rest of the marketing tea are sitting, Anthe stares. She doesn’t drink the water, but instead she holds the glass to the side of the sink and just silently stares.

“He is such an asshole,” she finally says, breaking the silence, but continuing to look outside. “He won’t fuck me because he is afraid of Daddy.”

Harper moves to stand behind her. The scent of her hair intoxicates the older woman. Harper isn’t sure how, but her hands are on the girl’s waist, under her top and caressing her skin. They move down lower and under her skirt without any thought. Anthe doesn’t react in anyway. Harper chooses to think that she feels a bit of comfort from the touch. “Is this why you’re fucking me?” she whispers in Anthe’s ear.

The girl shakes her head. Harper’s hands continue on, caressing her thighs. She takes a step forward, body immediately touching Anthe’s. The girl exhales, the crotch of Harper’s skirt are right against her ass and the hard bulge makes itself known. “Are you sure that you’re just not using me?” Harper’s hand moves to the front of Anthe’s thighs, the other up her arms to her shoulder and the strap that hangs there. She kisses the girl’s shoulder while she pushes the one strap off before moving forward to the girl’s chest to cup the soft breast. She feels Anthe tense up, but it doesn’t stop the exec. Instead it prompts her to move forward with her other hand to slide between the girl’s legs where she is already very wet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.