Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

There is a knock at the door sometime later. Harper cleaned up, but had to change her blouse. It’s those random times like that that she started keeping spares at the office. Thinking back she begins to wonder if the experiences are random and not every time the men fuck. She doesn’t have much time to think about it though. “Come in!” she calls almost sing-song like.

Jonathan steps in and seeing the grin on her face, he can’t help but match it. “Well, you seem like you’re in a happy mood. Did you have a ménage a trois?”

“No,” she says with a shrug. Then in the most casual tone she tells him, “Damion just wants me to show his daughter how things get done around here.”

“Why didn’t he ask me to do it?” he questions.

“Maybe because you’d be more worried about fucking his daughter than showing her around,” Harper offers.

He blushes slightly and even grins. “I could probably show her the ins and outs of things.”

“I bet you could,” Harper remarks. “If I need help, you’ll be the first to know.”

“Well, if you need it, I’ll be ready,” he says before leaving the office.


Lunchtime comes and Harper is beginning to wonder when and if she is going to see Anthe. She has a lunchbox full of questions for the girl, plus she just wants to see her again. In all honesty, just seeing her isn’t going to be enough. Harper isn’t hungry as her mind is whirling with thoughts of everything stealing away the basic needs of survival. Even if she were hungry, leaving to go get lunch might prove to be a mistake. What if Anthe came and she wasn’t there?

A knock at the door causes Harper to look up and leave her thoughts behind. Then it opens before she has an opportunity to call her visitor in. Anthe’s figure half-fills the doorframe like a glowing image of sexiness that any man would just want to throw it all away for. Harper isn’t ready to go that far; she at least has the sensibility most men don’t seem to have. But she wouldn’t mind throwing Anthe to the floor and fucking her like mad.

“Have you finished your lunch?” Anthe asks.

“I’m not hungry,” Harper replies. “You?”

“Oh, yes,” she says excitedly. “I’ve had my fill.”

“Well then, come on in,” Harper says, standing and pointing to sofa in the middle of the floor. “Before we get started I have questions.” She smiles at the girl shyly. Even though Harper is over a decade older with a boatload of experience and knowledge, she fees almost giddy and kind of shy around Anthe.

“I’m sure you do,” she says with a shrug. “Starting at the bottom does sound very reasonable.”

Harper grins, imagining Anthe on her knees, moving forward and backward...

“What is this?” Harper says, gesturing to her crotch. “Why is it still here? How can I persuade the men in this building to fuck me and they not be offended or remember anything after? Why do I get these visions?”

“You definitely have a lot of questions,” Anthe says, stepping over to the sofa but not sitting down on it. “But unfortunately I don’t have a lot of answers.”

“You should,” Harper says accusingly. “This damn thing was yours in the first place.”

“Yes, but I never put it on,” the girl counters.

“Well, you seem to have had some idea about it that night,” Harper snaps back.

“All I know is that I was told not to wear it,” she confesses. “I went on a trip with Daddy to some country a few years ago. I wondered around the market place while he had some kind of business meeting. Daddy had given me a wad of money and told me to stay out of trouble. So I shopped. Well,” she pauses to look to the ceiling for a second before dropping her eyes back to Harper. “It was more like window shopping—browsing. Anyway, I came to a stall that had all these amazing sex toys. Now imagine me, fourteen and only a few years into exploring my sexuality and now standing before am incredible assortment of sexual pleasure givers.”

“Does he know about it?” Harper asks the moment the girl pauses as if reflecting on a beautiful memory. It most likely is for her, but Harper isn’t interested about that right now.

“About you?” She shakes her head. “No, but he does know about the toy. Daddy has always encouraged me to enjoy my sexuality.”

Harper huffs. “So how does the damn thing come off?”

Anthe giggles. “The man at the stall informed me to never put it on unless I wanted it permanently. Whatever the side-effects you are having is something I don’t know about. The man had very limited English language skills.”

“But you knew it wouldn’t come off and you let me put it on that night?” Harper asks accusingly.

“Well, you did seem very eager to wear it and fuck me,” Anthe answers. “I knew you were into women. I read Daddy’s employee files.”

“What does that have to do with this?” Harper asks, her anger diffusing into curiosity. What Harper hasn’t noticed is the erection pressing hard against her shirt.

“I had noticed when you looked at me it was in a lustful way,” she explains. “I thought the same of you. You are hot and I sometimes play with myself while thinking of you. I actually did that night, hoping that maybe you’d finally overcome your anxiety and come find me in the act. But you didn’t. Well, sort of didn’t. I was getting bored of waiting and was ready to fall asleep when you came in.”

“So why did you let me put it on?” Harper asks, still slightly frustrated.

The girl shrugs. “I don’t know, but I imagine you have had a lot of fun with it. I know I did before you had it and after.”

Harper wants to go into detail about her sexual exploitations with the men working for the company and her feelings of them afterward, or rather lack of them. She wants to explain how many of her thoughts are different, how she thinks with that head and not her own. But she doesn’t. Instead she asks, “Why haven’t I seen you since that night or even heard from you?”

“I’ve been busy with school,” she says. “I wanted you at my seventeenth birthday party, but I figured Daddy would think that weird, so I didn’t invite you. Truthfully, I was worried Daddy might have wanted to fuck you if you came.”

Those words hit Harper hard. Damion McAlister is definitely an attractive man for his age and she has seen him with several different women, but he has never shown any signs of ever wanting to go there with Harper. Maybe he has been playing the long game? “What about now?”

“I’m going to become an engineer like Daddy,” Anthe says, smiling. “So I got one more year left before I go to college. He wants me to see how the companies are ran so that I can get a feel for when I come back to help him out.”

“Is that it?” Harper asks, taking a step toward the girl. She starts undoing the buttons on her blouse.

“No,” Anthe says heavily when Harper stands only about an inch away from her.

Harper pushes her back against the wall, holding her hands on side of the girl’s face. Staring hard into her eyes she asks, “No?”

“No,” Anthe whispers. “I want you to fuck me again.”

Harper smiles and pushes the girl’s legs apart with her feet. This is what Harper wants. This is what she hoped for. If she is stuck with this thing—the curse—she is going to make it a gift. She likes women more than she does men, even if she feels the urge to go after the men more. Harper is still very feminine save for the gift between her thighs. At least this way she can please other women to no end.

Feeling Anthe’s breathing getting heavy, her chest heaving, Harper knows the girl speaks the truth. He kisses Anthe’s lips, gently but the taste of her makes them into hungry, craving kisses. Harper is definitely throbbing now, and she wants the girl to know. She pushes her crotch against Anthe. “So you liked that night?” she asks between breathes.

Harper scoops up both Anthe’s hands with one of hers. Her hands aren’t much bigger than the girls, but she sufficient in grasping them. With her other hand, Harper pulls the girl’s dress down over her chest, revealing her full mounds. Her finger just lightly grazes at Anthe’s hard nipples. The girl shudders and Harper has her answer. She releases Anthe’s hands to move down to her chest, mouth sucking on one nipple. Anthe’s hands go right for the back of Harper’s head. Her hips grind against the hardness beneath the woman’s skirt.

Harper pulls one leg up, folding it at the knees while grinding her hard bulge against the girl. Her teeth nibble and teases Anthe’s nipple. The high schooler whimpers sexily, fingers clutching at executive’s hair. By now Anthe’s dress has ridden up her waist so Harper slides her fingers between the girl’s legs. Then she stops.

“Maybe we should get some privacy,” Harper mutters without looking up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.