Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons - Cover

Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Six months have passed since the party.

Six months since Harper stumbled into Anthe McAlister’s room.

Six months since she put on the strap-on that changed everything.

That night Harper had gone to bed extraordinarily happy though exhausted and woke up fearful. She worried Anthe would tell her father, that she’d be out of a job and maybe worse. But nothing came of it. Damion McAlister never said a word. Hell, she hasn’t seen or heard from Anthe since.

Then of course there is the issue of the strap-on—if it can be called that any longer. It hasn’t come off. And in the last six months, Harper has had to learn to live with it, from the erections in the morning to the random ones during the day. Wearing a dress has been the most difficult task she has had to face. And then there is her attraction to men. It has always been there, but kind of pushed down because of the overwhelming attraction to other women. But here lately, it has been men and more specifically, her co-workers.

To say men think with the other head is no lie. Harper has been relying on those feelings controlled by her new friend instead of the brain in her head. She has managed to seduce nearly every male employee in the office. Strangely, once all of them see her cock they don’t run. They become more than eager for her to fuck them and then the next day, they don’t remember a thing. And then that is where things have really become weird and very awkward. Today is one of those awkward days, but not just because of what has been happening but because after all this time, Anthe is in the office.

The Under the Sea Engineering building is shaped like a star with each office set aside in each arm with a two secretary team right in the center on either side the central elevator. But the cool thing about the office placement is that from any one office there is a view of two others. In Harper’s case, she can see Jonathan Kenneth’s office, the company’s CFO, and Damion McAlister’s. And just like all those annoying times, the moment she sees Anthe standing there, she feels that familiar and aggravating erection ready to spring up despite the fact that Jonathan is standing on the opposite of her desk at this very moment.

Anthe is shorter than her father by nearly two feet and that means she is shorter than Harper by at least one. She wears what looks like leather high fishnet neck dress. It shows off all her features including her curves, ass and very ample breasts. Harper vividly remembers how full and firm there were in her hands that night. Then there is that ass, the same one Harper made her way into. Anthe seems to have changed her hair. It is longer and red. Though Harper can’t see the girl’s eyes from this distance, she knows the red hair makes those eyes pop.

That night, Anthe was just so vulnerably ad sexily exposed. The lace that touched the tops of her breasts, the strap of her negligee hanging off her shoulder and her nudity when Harper tore it off of her. Now her cock is near raging and she is so tied up that she doesn’t hear what Jonathan has to say. Hell, she can’t even for the life of her recall why the man is even in her office.

“What did you say?” Harper asks, barely peeling her eyes away from the glass.

“You really need to get laid,” he says jokingly.

What may seem as a form of sexual harassment is just fun banter between them. Harper met the man shortly after she began working for the company and though he seemed gruff in the beginning, he grew on her. She had learned over time to take what he said with a grain of salt and even picked up some of his witty side herself. He is one of her co-workers that she always seeks out first at a party. They have gone out after work many times whether it was for drinks, dinner or the occasional movie. He was also one of the ones she had fucked in the first month of having her new gift. Of course she has the memory of everything that happened that night and he can’t remember any of it.

“I need to get laid?” she asks appallingly. “I haven’t had that trouble. Maybe it’s you that needs to.”

“Well, maybe I do,” he says happily. “Maybe the boss’ daughter will give me the time of day. Fuck she’s hot!”

“I can’t believe you even have the position you do,” Harper berates him. “You’ll fuck anything with two legs, won’t you?”

“I bet she rocks in the sack too,” Jonathan rambles on, ignoring Harper and taking to stare through the glass at the younger woman.

“You’re not even close to being on her radar,” Harper sniggers.

Jonathan turns from the window almost reluctantly. “Hey, what are you trying to say?”

“Not that your old,” she says, trying to hide the smile forming. “But you do make a lot of money, so maybe she would consider you.”

“You can be cruel, you know that?” he asks, his grin dipping a little into a frown.

“I am a woman,” Harper says. That smile she was hiding now comes out.

“And that gives you an excuse?” the man questions, his smirk pressing the edges of his mouth.

“Of course,” she answers. “Also, I’m technically your boss.”

“The boss card,” Jonathan says with a curt nod. “Well played, but you now, sexual harassment is a two way street.”

“Touché,” she counters. “But I have an advantage over you.”

Jonathan’s smirk transforms into a smile, much like Harper’s did moments ago. “And that is?”

“I am a woman,” she answers, sitting back into her chair.

“And you’ll be believed over me,” he surmises.

“You’re a quick learner,” Harper says, this time holding back a giggle. “I knew Damion hired you for a reason.”

“I can see why he hired you,” the man counters.

Harper gives him as straight of a face as she can before busting out in laughter. Jonathan joins in and it carries on for a moment before there is a knock at the door.

“Come in!” Harper calls.

Loraine, one of the duel secretarial team steps in. For being in her forties, the woman is hot. With very large breasts, curvy hips and glasses, she could easily pass for someone in their early thirties. She smiles at Jonathan and then Harper. It is a sort of flirty smile, one she only gives the executives. Harper feels a stirring down below and the only thing that stops it is the fact Loraine is sleeping with the boss.

“Miss Lillis, Mr. McAlister would like to see you in his office at once,” she announces.

Harper’s heart starts thumping. She glances over through the window at the office where her boss and his daughter are. They appear to be talking, smiling and laughing, but that could all just be the calm before the storm. Perhaps Anthe decided she couldn’t be silent about it anymore. Maybe that is why Harper hasn’t seen her since that night. Harper’s world didn’t come crashing down then, but it most certainly is now. She thought she was safe, but the girl was planning her revenge, waiting for the opportune time to strike.

“Miss Lillis?” Loraine asks.

“Are you still with us, Harper?” Jonathan probes.

Harper spins her head around. “Yes, yes. I’ll be right there.” She straightens her blouse and stands. Then she runs her hands over her skirt, not only to straighten it out, but to push away her threatening erection.

As soon as Loraine is out the door, Jonathan looks at Harper and gives her a wink. “If he offers you a threesome, take it.”

Harper narrows her eyes at him. “Please, Jonathan,” she growls. “He probably just wants to formally introduce her. Probably some kind of take you kid to work day.”

“I didn’t get that memo,” he says.

“You couldn’t do it anyway,” Harper counters. “You have too many kids that you know of and too many that you don’t.”

“What are you trying to say?” he asks, his face turning a slightly red because the woman could certainly be right on the latter.

“That Damion doesn’t allow field trips,” she says before slipping out the door.

Harper passes Loraine and receives another of her flirty smiles but the tension is there and it is nonrelieving. Jonathan’s last bit of banter helped her forget for just a moment, but that too hasn’t lasted. She takes a deep breathe, lets it go and then steps through the portal and into the lion’s den and into what is probably going to change her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.