Beneath the Surface We Walk With Demons
Prologue

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Harper has crossed the line in more ways than one, but the reprisal she expects never comes. Her boss, Damion McAlister, runs a multi-million dollar company and he doesn't take anything lightly. He is a man that likes to dot the I's and cross the T's.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

After a long day at the office Damion McAlister, owner and CEO of Under the Sea Engineering, invites the entire staff to his house for a party. The man started the company with the hope of building cities under water, complete with everything from entertainment to housing. This little party is in celebration of the company’s first contract to begin such work. Of course an office party would suffice, but Damion McAlister likes to put on parties at his house. Of course he gets to show off his wealth without seeming to intentionally do so. Anyone who knows the man—really knows him—knows that he takes every opportunity to show off what he has.

Now Damion McAlister isn’t just someone that has a need to show off. He is an entrepreneur yes, but he is also a humanitarian and philanthropologist. His other company, one of several, creates underground housing with the most superior made products at a very low and affordable price. Since he began building such houses, housing costs have been forced to be dropped and many people who could not afford housing now own them. But it’s not just the poor that have gained something; it is the homeless and the planet. Homelessness has dropped significantly and the houses do not leave a footprint. And Damion McAlister has just gotten richer. He embraced the concept of selling things at a low, affordable price and selling it fast rather than selling high and selling slow.

All these things about the man are what drew Harper Lillis to want to work for the man. He had been her idol since she was twelve and began looking at the world with a different view. It was a time in Harper’s life where changing from a child to an adult changed her way of thinking. Her interests started to change and her parents were beginning to push her toward looking for the career she would like to have when she graduated from school. It was at this time that she picked up a copy of Popular Engineering and saw a picture of a very handsome, older gentleman.

That gentleman was Damion McAlister. And the handsome gentleman part was how Harper described him. The article wasn’t all too fancy. It explained how the man was recently coming out of a divorce and had sole custody of the couple’s only child, two year old Anthe. There was a picture of the girl, and at the time it really didn’t hold too much attention for Harper. What did grab her attention was what the man’s second and third company was doing to create alternative fuels and energy as well as leading the industry in colonizing Mars, the moon and a few other places in the solar system. It was at that moment Harper knew she wanted to be in on something like that. She wanted to become an engineer.

Harper grew up like all girls eventually do and went to college. It was there she got her degree. It was also there she found that while she liked boys, she liked girls even more. And keeping up with Damien McAlister’s life and businesses, she also kept up with Anthe. Through the years she had become more and more attracted to the young girl, even though she is the girl’s senior by twelve years. And the feelings only intensified when she discovered her feelings in college. Getting a job afterward had nothing to do with Anthe, however. But it wasn’t a bad thing, though the whole time she has worked for the man or anytime she has been to his house, never once did Harper ever see the girl.

That all changes tonight, and it’s by total mistake.

The party has been going well. There is an open bar, good music and of course the pool. But it’s not just some simple oval shaped pool, the damn thing looks like a small lake complete with a grotto and bar set in the middle. There is even a section with a net for water volleyball. Then there are the four hot tubes. Luckily Damion has only invited the employees of Under the Sea and not all his companies. Harper knows how many employees the man has. As Lead Engineer and Head of Operations, she runs everything Damion doesn’t.

Though Harper is having a great time, and looking at several opportunities to go home with both men and women alike, she has to pee. Too much alcohol tends to have that effect on her and usually everyone else. Heading in the house, which though she has been to many times with these parties or other functions, she still doesn’t know the whole place. Also, being overly tipsy with the large crowd only helps her to get lost that much faster.

Harper finds herself roaming the halls and up the stairs, to a room with an unlocked door. She opens it and sees a sight that she could not, even if she wanted to, erase from her mind. In the dim lamp light, the glowing young skin of Anthe shines out. The creaminess of the girl’s thighs, the mounds of her breasts peering out from the light colored negligée she has on. On the edge of the bed are lace panties and a teddy bear with a strap-on.

Harper knows she has to leave, but she just can’t stop staring. Not only is the teddy bear with the strap-on a little weird, but to see the girl she kind of grew up with and then watched grow up lying in the bed alone and looking so sexy is just too much to take her eyes off of.

Realizing that she is still standing in the hall, waiting to be noticed or caught, Harper steps in and closes the door behind her. Then she just stands there, feasting her eyes on the girl. Harper can’t fully recall but she remembers something about Anthe turning seventeen only recently, or will be soon. Regardless, the girl looks more like a woman with full, round breasts, long creamy legs and dark hair tousled on the pillows. Her legs are slightly folded but Harper can see the bareness between them. She feels herself getting wet and thinks of how if she had a dick, it would be a full blown erection by now.

Walking over to the edge and after finding the ability to walk again, Harper pulls Anthe’s leg over to spread them apart. She catches her breath at the sight of the girl’s glistening cunt. Reaching out, she lightly touches Anthe’s clit, drawing a finger slowly around the little nub. The girl moans gently but nothing else. She continues to rub, applying a little more pressure with every revolution. The girl’s pussy begins to gain moisture even though she is asleep and miraculously she still doesn’t wake.

Harper, still not fully in the right mind where she should be, pulls off her shirt. One of the nice things about having a set of breasts the fit her just right, as well as sitting on her chest without aide, is not having a need to wear a bra. Dropping the top on the floor, she climbs atop the girl, touching her face and tracing her fingers down Anthe’s chest to her breasts. With a mischievous grin, Harper continues the trail blazing to and around Anthe’s hard nipples, grazing at them through the sheer material. Harper gets really bold, whether it’s the alcohol or her desire for the girl, is anyone’s guess including hers as she leans over and bites one. Anthe gasps. Harper reaches down to rub the girl’s clit again, teeth nibbling at her nipple. The woman’s fingers are soaked with the girl’s juices and it pushes Harper to go even further.

Pulling off the girl, Harper moves lower, pushing Anthe’s legs apart. When she is level with the younger woman’s pussy, she stares, licking her lips and trying to talk herself out of going any further. Harper’s job is on the line as well as her life. If she continues then everything she knows could come crashing down. So far she has been lucky that Anthe hasn’t waked to find her here and doing what she has been doing. If it happens it happens. Harper has come this far. She decides that living without going that extra mile is worse than never getting here at all. It’s better to have a taste than to always wonder and never be satisfied ... or sated. She latches on with her mouth like a fish, driving her tongue forward and sucking hard at the girl’s juices.

Anthe’s body wiggling around and her purrs grow in intensity and frequency. Harper knows the girl is on the verge of fully waking and ending this entire escapade. She knows she don’t have much time left to enjoy her. Harper looks up to the teddy bear and in that single moment, any and all logic escapes her. It can’t be just the alcohol pushing her past recklessness at this point, it’s the desire and everything else the woman has pent up inside. She strips off what little clothing she has on, pulls the strap-on from the stuffed animal and slips it on. She stands over the girl, the strap-on bouncing before her. But this is unlike any other toy she has ever worn. This thing feels different, it feels alive!

Eyes drifting downward, she gets a really good look at it, and with it attached to her like it has always been there, like it is hers, like it belongs. She feels something different inside, a feeling like nothing she has felt before. It is a pulsing, a throb similar to those she gets with incredibly aroused, but this is far different and oh so extraordinary. She grips the long shaft, which seems to be a lot bigger than when it was on the stuffed bear. With a slight flare to the bulbous tip, Harper imagines that it will certainly make her presence felt to Anthe. Hand continuing down the smooth, mildly textured flesh, she notices the moderate girth that seems like it is the perfect balance of fulfillment and depth. The shaft is long, tapered and a bit thinner that she’d like, but what it lacks in girth it most certainly makes up in with reach. Then there is the subtle knot-like ring, unlike anything in any man she has been with. Harper almost regrets putting it on and not trying the thing out herself. It obviously does the job it Anthe is using it.

Pushing aside thoughts of self-interest, Harper settles in between the girl’s legs, coating her new shaft with her juices along she nether lips before thrusting herself all the way in and ripping through the tightness of Anthe’s young pussy. The feeling is like nothing she has ever before felt. It is intense, like she can feel the girl’s warmth enveloping her in a near vise-like grip. But Harper doesn’t have the time to process it or even fully enjoy it when she feels Anthe stir. She stays buried deep inside, waiting to see how the girl will react.

Anthe’s eyes open but still trying to grasp what is happening, her pussy instinctively clenches around the invader, realizing that while the feeling is very familiar, it shouldn’t be there. And as soon as it dawns on her that she is not alone, her eyes grow wide. For the first time since going to such extreme lengths, Harper doesn’t know what to do or say. Lucky for her, Anthe is the first to react.

“I’ve seen you before,” she says in a high whisper. Harper can tell that there is a small trace of fear in her voice, but otherwise the girl does a good job at masking it. “You work for my daddy.”

Harper nods. “And I’m so sorry for this,” she says, beginning to pull out. Sobriety is quickly rearing its ugly head.

“No, no,” Anthe says hastily. “Stay. Fuck me.”

“Are you sure?” Harper asks, coming to a screeching halt. “I mean...”

“It’s nice to enjoy my toy with something alive,” Anthe replies, grinning. “I should say with something made of flesh and blood.”

Harper isn’t quite sure what the girl means by that, and in truth it kind of scares her. But when Anthe smiles warmly up at her, her body relaxing, Harper continues as if never stopping in the first place. She holds the girl’s legs up wider and begins thrusting in and out of her. Anthe is tight, clearly not a virgin, but tight. Well, she could be a virgin, but the toy has certainly taken away any signs and barriers to give the impression of that.

As Harper is rocking her body back and forth, she tells the girl, “You know, you should really lock your door.”

“Then you wouldn’t have wondered in,” Anthe counters and in her excitement, makes her pussy clench around Harper again, making it tighter.

And this is when the strangeness of it is realized. Harper can feel everything. She feels the girl’s cunt pressing and gripping and tugging at her. But it isn’t like the little tugs of the toy pulling and moving like normal. She feels pleasure and sensitivity through the shaft of the thing. It feels like it isn’t a toy at all but a part of her, like it isn’t a toy at all but a cock of her own. It feels good, it feels exciting and she wants more!

Grunting, Harper buries herself deep inside Anthe, holding there and leaning forward. Her hands reach to the girl’s chest, to the fabric over it. If Anthe is cool with this, if this is what she wants, Harper is going to ride it out to the fullest. And in this moment, she hesitates. Where is this thinking coming from? She looks into Anthe’s eyes and sees the girl pleading for her to ravish her. Or maybe it’s just my imagination? She couldn’t be any closer to the truth.

“Fuck me,” Anthe growls. “Punish me for leaving that door unlocked.”

Harper doesn’t need any more coaching. Something inside her, something new guides her next moves. Her hand grasp the fabric and tears it open, exposing the girl’s beautiful round breasts. She then pulls Anthe’s legs up higher and thrusts deeper. Anthe’s breasts bounce against her chest, turning Harper on even more. And as Harper builds up more speed and force into her thrusts, Anthe starts to moan and writhe.

“We’re you even sleeping?” Harper asks.

Anthe quickly shakes her head. “No, I just got done playing and was ready to crash when you came in.”

“So you’re just a slutty little bitch then,” she comments, unable to think more decently. It is as if this toy, this cock is taking over her mind. Now she knows why men are so vile and indecent all the time.

Harper is fucking the girl so violently that the bed is creaking beneath them. She sees Anthe’s fingers grasping down, her body arching. Harper has to reach out and cover the girl’s mouth. She knows all too well when an orgasm is on its way. Anthe tightens and shake and screams. Her voice is muffled by Harper’s hand and it is powerful. And Harper doesn’t wait for it to subside. A small vibrator sitting on the table at the edge of the bed has captured her attention. So she grabs it, clicks it on and jams the tip on Anthe’s throbbing nub. Her face is filled with intense pleasure and she screams once more. A second orgasm riding on the heels of the first rips right through her.

Leaning down and taking her hand away, Harper kisses Anthe’s soft lips, swirling her tongue inside the girl’s mouth while she feels Anthe’s cunt pulsating around her. Harper wants to join in on the orgasm herself, but she doesn’t want to be distracted by it. She smiles and pulls out of the girl. Turns Anthe over on her hands and knees and then clicks over the vibrating toy to its highest intensity along her clit. The girl shivers in anticipation and even jumps slightly when Harper slides the toy right up into her. Anthe moans and Harper knows that moan. The girl wants it, but she also wants more and Harper knows just what will set the girl off. So she spreads Anthe’s ass apart then leans in and slides her tongue along Anthe’s drenched folds.

“You’re just too fucking hot to leave this way,” Harper growls. “Besides, I still want to cum.”

Positioning herself behind Anthe, Harper aims the tip of the shaft with her backdoor. She thrusts slowly at first because the girl is incredibly tight yet already well lubricated by her own juices. Anthe is either so relaxed or used to taking the monstrosity of the toy that it doesn’t take much effort to slide inside without any protest.

With both entrances filled, Anthe is moaning and groaning, face buried in the pillows. Harper is already building her rhythm and she can feel the girl just as quickly meeting the thrusts of both Harper and the vibrator. Harper quickly changes it up, alternating the thrusts, pushing in and pulling the toy out. And only a few more hard thrusts and Anthe is tensing up again. At this point, Harper rams both the toy and her member deep inside and the girl lets out a scream without a though of concern for those downstairs while her body convulses, tightening around Harper in quick pulses.

Harper can’t hold back this time. When she finally does give in and explodes, it’s not all over the bed as she expects, but inside Anthe! Their bodies fall over each other to the bed. Anthe is gasping for air and Harper is in a state of denial and complete shock.

“What the hell just happened?” she asks, not at all sure the girl is going to have any understanding about it.

Anthe smiles knowingly and very wickedly. “The strap-on isn’t just some kind of toy you buy in the store,” she says, glaring over at Harper. “Putting it on changing you in ways you wouldn’t believe. There is a reason I use a teddy bear and why it is so nice having someone to finally fuck.”

Harper can’t believe her ears. “What does that mean?” When she asks the question she discovers another feeling like none that she has ever had before. And before Anthe can answer her question, she asks another. “Is it getting soft?”

As an answer, Anthe wiggles her ass, helping the massive prick to slide free. It softly plops lose, followed by a hefty stream of sticky fluid. “I’ll let you decide that.”

Harper looks down, appalled at what she sees. No long are there any straps to secure the strap-on. There are no signs of it being false in any way. Her hand slips down to feel and not only does she feel it through her hand but through her...

“Yes,” Anthe hisses. “You have balls and yes, your pussy is gone.”

“What have you done?” Harper asks accusingly.

“I didn’t do anything,” the girl answers dismissively. “It’s what you did. But I must say that you already look good with those tits. You look even better with that dick.”

When the girl bites her lip seductively, Harper feels disgusted. It’s one thing to pretend, it’s another to actually have it permanently attached. She is about to protest, to ask how to remove it, but voices in the hall cut her words short.

“It’s my dad,” Anthe whispers. “If he catches you here then we’ll both be in some serious shit.”

Panic of getting caught steals away any inhibitions of the disgust she feels over her new predicament. “He’s probably looking for me.”

Anthe shrugs. “Most likely,” she says offhandedly.

Harper doesn’t know what disgusts her more at this point, the new feature or the girl’s dismissive attitude. But right now, there isn’t time for debate. “What the fuck are we going to do?”

Anthe grins deviously. “You’re going out the window. I’ll cover for you.”

The voices become louder as the shadows stop right outside the door. Though muffled by the door, Harper knows Damion McAlister’s voice.

“You better go,” Anthe prompts.

The knob turns and the door opens, bathing the bedroom in light. “Anthe?” her father says. “Have you seen any of our guests tonight?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.