Boxer Walker - Cover

Boxer Walker

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 4: After Delineation

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: After Delineation - An unlikely couple meet and do things that neither one had done except in their wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   BDSM   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

It has been a little over 8 months since I had helped Deedee and her friends with their breast suspension and cervical splitting ceremonies in front of a large group of BDSM fans.

The group then had followed it up with a horse coupling over night and the sealing of their cervical splits in the expanded condition ending the possibility of their ever being able to bare a child.

Their breasts had healed well and, while not quite as high and firm as they had been, were larger than they were before the ceremonies.

They had also resolved to make the breast suspensions a regular thing for all of them even though they would not be compounding the self torture with the spiking of their breasts with the needles and nails they had done before. Nor had they resolved to be suspended on the posts in their anus and vaginas like they had done.

I had paid Deedee weekly visits afterwards and she was still taking her boxer in her daily couplings and once a week she also went to the dude ranch and rode under her favorite stallion until he filled her with several loads of cum in a 4 to 6 hour ride.

Deedee always greeted me with a hug as I entered her condo. She loved to drink fresh cum from me as I sucked her through 2 to 3 orgasms while fisting her with both arms deep in her loins.

“You know Floyd, the rest of us want to do some more suspensions on a regular basis, don’t you?”

“Yes Deedee but why? Your breasts are so yummy the way they are and I don’t want you or the other ladies to get all floppy or hurt yourselves as badly as last time.”

“Nonsense Floyd! It really didn’t hurt as much as you might think. The rush was incredible and the next time it will probably be very erotic. No pins, needles, spikes or posts this time. This time we were thinking of maybe some genital piercings on our labia maybe. Maybe hang some weights from them?”

“Damn! You really are some pain sluts. What are you thinking of this time?”

“We were thinking maybe using some hooks this time, then lacing up our lips to lock them closed while entrapping something large in our bellies.”

“How large and consisting of what? Are you going to have a catheter to drain yourselves while you are carrying what ever you are going to carry in your bellies?”

“Of course! What we want to carry for a week will be captured in our vagina and womb. It will be hard but it will be worth it for us. We want to be able to exercise and function with something like a glass encased doll in our birth canals. It will weigh about 10 pounds but will be fairly dense. It will not be nearly as big as a baby. The hooks or the bindings on our labia holding everything together will keep everything in place but sealed inside of us.”

“How many of the hooks or binding loops are you thinking of to sew you up?”

“At least 12 hooks or bushings on each side. That way the stresses on the opening will be distributed and nothing should pull through.”

“What kind of exercising or activities are you thinking about?”

“Running, Bicycling, and skydiving.”

“Now I see the reason for at least 12 on each side. When the chute opens I hope you have some good support pants on.”

“We are doing the chute nude!”

“You had better double the number of bindings then because hooks won’t handle it. I will lace you up with some good line. I might even use some nylon coated cable. That will handle the shock of the chute opening without you spilling your guts all over the sky.”

“I knew I could count on you to find a safe way to do it. We were thinking of having the chute tied to our breasts but from what you are saying, the chute would rip off our Mammaries and not slow us down.”

“That is correct. Where do you want to be hung for practice? If you really want to do it I think that we should do it at least once a week until all of you are feeling comfortable swinging from your boobs without the extra encumbrance of loaded pussy. If you do that I know your boobs will be very stretched and probably useless for any erotic self satisfaction”

“Let me call and get them here and we can do it in the bedroom upstairs.”

I had not been in the upstairs in her condo but if it was anything like the lower level it had the necessary space. Deedee called her friends as I took a stroll. The upstairs room she had prepared was very nice. It had a vaulted ceiling with skylights and 6 sheaves mounted at the top with ropes running to electric winches. She had several lengths of rope on a table.

“They will be right over in a few minutes. I’m so excited I want to be hung up by the time they get here.”

Deedee grabbed one of the lengths of rope and had half of one breast started by the time I could tell her to slow down a little.

I finished wrapping her left breast tightly and started on the right tightening the line so her breast was like a cantaloupe sitting on a pedestal on her chest. I finished the knot and fastened the knot to the hook on the end of the first rope.

Deedee was still excited like a little girl getting ready to ride her first pony. I took the lanyard to the hoist she was hooked to and began to raise it as I heard the first of her friends coming into the house downstairs. She was about 2 foot off the ground when the first woman got up the stairs. Deedee was still smiling as she was swinging her legs trying to work her way around to see who was coming.

“Gaud this feels fantastic compared to last time Joyce. I think I might be getting ready to have some more kinky orgasms just hanging here.”

“Help me Floyd.” Said Joyce.

She had all ready stripped and had one of the lengths of rope. 2 more ladies were making their way up the stairs.

“Take it easy ladies. I want to make sure that you are properly tied so you don’t get hurt doing this. I could just see one of you slipping and ripping one of your lovely girls off your chest.”

The other women took their ropes and started the first wrap and copying me as I was wrapping Joyce. They were starting to wrap each other. I got the first side done and did the transition to the other side. After 1 wrap I checked the 2 other ladies. I tightened both of their ropes making them substantially tighter. I returned to Joyce and wrapped her other side then finished the knot. I did not do the loop yet. I checked the 2 other ladies and adjusted them both slightly and finished their knots and made the loops. They waited until I finished Joyce before they took their positions at their chosen hooks. I raised them as they marveled at how much different it was this time from last.

The last 2 women arrived and I supervised their tying each other and finished before having them mounted on their hooks. I had 6 lovely naked ladies hanging by their tits from the ceiling. None had any control of what I could do to them now but they were all smiling in a half spaced out erotic nether world.

I looked around at what other toys they might have in store. I found a case of rather large inflatable dildoes with inflatable knots at the bases of them and I had a fun idea.

I took one and slipped it into Deedee’s open vagina head first as her eyes got big and she began squealing excitedly. I pushed it in all the way and took the inflator and pumped up the knot inside her vagina. Her eyes at first got big then they began rolling back as she began a prolonged orgasm as her vagina began pulsing.

I filled the rest of the women the same way. Leaving them, I went downstairs to the kitchen and got myself a cup of coffee. Before returning to the women I picked up the supply of Deedee’s sounds that she kept in her bedstead downstairs.

One by one I slipped them into the ladies urethra’s beginning with Deedee. They were all dripping so I licked them clean as I went. The sounds were in place so I asked Deedee, who was becoming coherent by this time, where the hooks she had spoken of were.

“I’m not going to make anything permanent at this time but I think you could use some practice being punctured in preparation for your chute.”

She told me they were in the chest in the other room.

I looked in the next room and I saw several chests but one caught my eye. It was open and there were several lengths of sterile nylon line and several needles to go with them. I threaded one of them up and returned with the needle, line, and the necessary ointment anesthetic.

I rubbed in the ointment into Deedee’s labia as I was going to give her some trial stitching. The other women were watching closely. None of them were beginning to tire by beginning to grasp the line holding them to relieve the stresses on their darkening breasts. I was wearing surgical gloves by this time and began testing the feeling that Deedee might be still feeling in the area that I was going to try to sew up.

She said that she did not feel anything when I poked her several times.

Finally I gave a push to the needle and it went from next to her urethra out the side of her Mons. I looped across her slit and did the same to the other side. I was going through over ¾ inch of flesh on each piercing.

I told her to keep opening her legs as I closed her up because I needed room to just sew her lips together without tearing her. She was needing to be flexible enough for strenuous exercise then she must retain full usage of her groin with her Mons closed.

I zigzagged down her slit pulling her opening together. When she was closed, she had 16 stitches on each side.

“Are you comfortable?” I asked.

I looked up and Deedee had a big grin on her face like a kitty that had a bowl full of cream. “Yes that is how I want it.”

Joyce said. “I’m next!”

One at a time I stitched the other women up using a lot of the anesthetic ointment.

They talked about the procedure and said that they wanted to keep closed until next week when they would change the accessories and reclose them again. They wanted to wear internal accessories for the foreseeable future.

I attached the inflator and filled them a little more until the stitch holes began to open slightly. I reapplied some more ointment than began to let them down. After they were down they untied themselves, releasing the knots and untied themselves. They went into the other room removing the sounds and inserted catheters with little valves in them so they could urinate in a sanitary manner during the week.

Deedee set up the schedule for next week and commented that they would meet for their weekly mounting on the horses with anal coupling in the morning before coming to here for our next session resizing our carrying and stitching practice.

All of the ladies except Deedee gave me a big hug as they went downstairs to get dressed to leave.

“I’m not done with you yet Floyd. I want a major deep piercing like we have talked about. You did not want to give me one because you thought it would hurt me too bad. I really want one. Next week when we get suspended again I want to have it in place and healing. The others will get the same type of piercings then. Each of us will be suspended at least once a week for the next month. Each time we will have the appliance removed and another one stitched into us. Each one will be a little more massive. My deep piercing will be the first of the ones we want. When we do the skydiving jump all of our breasts will have the same piercings and they will be lighted internally by very bright visible lighting devices we will have implanted before jumping. We will also have a very visible light inside our bellies making us quite visible as we tumble through the night sky.”

“Let’s see the breast lights.”

Deedee went into the other room and opened one of the chests. She took out 2 half inch rods about 5 inches long and 2 others about 3 inches long. “The battery packs we will be carrying in our birth canals.” This short one is a straight high intensity spot light that will be inserted in the middle of our nipples. The rods we will be inserted across and through our breast mass. We will have wires going to them on the outside of our bodies. The wires will go between our breasts and attach to the lights.

Once we land we will ride our bicycles and use the illumination to see by. We will also be able to see each other in the air and on the ground.”

“Where is the carving needle?” I asked.

Deedee reached into the chest and brought out a sharpened biopsy needle at least 1/4” diameter. It was inside a sterile wrapping. “This is what you will use on me. We will need to suspend me in order to do it right.”

“Won’t it hurt more that way?” I asked.

“Not really, the suspension changes the way we feel pain in our breasts and it displaces the piercing/cutting elements into an almost pleasurable sensation.”

I surrendered to her expertise on this. I motioned her to go to the other room to be hung.

She was all smiles again as I wrapped her amazing breasts in the bindings that would hang her by her breasts as I carved them up for her.

Once she had her feet off the floor I began massaging in the ointment onto her globes and rubbing them hard. She explained how she wanted me to push the tubing into the side of each from the cleavage side. I would push it in until it was almost to the outside. I would then apply my finger to the other end and pull it back out bringing the meat that the tube had in it with. I was to push one of the longer lights into the hole. The light would be first dipped into the antiseptic binding agent that would seal the inside of her breast. It would also hold the light in place for the month she would be using it. The tool to place the nipple light is over in the dildo box in the bottom.

I looked there and there was a 4 edged knife that tapered in 3 inches from a sharp point to about 3/8” across.

“This is to be pushed in through my nipple in the tiny scar from my spike piercing. It is to intersect the other light rod about mid way. The flesh will be cut but it will leave the flesh inside. The flashlight is to be inserted into this hole using the binding agent. There is a little plug on the back end of the flashlight that intersects with a plug on the front of the other light rod. Once this is done, the other side gets the same treatment. Our nipples will be basically destroyed but much larger than they are now. It isn’t too bad and has precedent because women have been doing it for centuries in the Asian countries for one reason or another. Many other women have them removed here for many reasons.”

I tested the ointment action by pinching the underside of Deedee’s breast and she did not feel or notice anything.

I opened the package with the tube in it and located where she wanted the first hole on her left breast. She nodded and I pushed. It went in surprisingly easy and I gauged the length. I saw the slight rise from pressure on the outside. I put my finger on the hole and removed the core from the hole. It was bleeding profusely. I slipped in the light rod positioning it so that the plug was accessible and the one in the middle was right in the center for the flash light.

I looked at Deedee and she still was smiling. I could not imagine she was not feeling horrible.

I took the pointed skewer and positioned it over the target on her nipple and pushed. It hit the rod light. I pulled out the skewer and pushed in the light and giving it a twist, seated in the mating plug.

My confidence getting better I did the next 2 piercings the same way.

Deedee told me there was a small battery pack with the mating plugs in the chest that the lights were in. I went and retrieved it and then plugged it into the light bars. They were very bright and her breasts glowed brightly, even in the lighted room.

I lowered Deedee to the floor and released her bindings.

Deedee said she was thrilled at the result.

In a way I was also. I asked how she might feel about them in another month or beyond?

“We will deal with it when we get there.” Deedee said with a fiery glair.

“The only thing different I might see doing would be using the knife to do the cross cuts also if you can get one a little longer. I really do not care to remove any of your flesh. Cutting it is one thing but removing it is something else.”

Deedee said “I will see about using another similar to the 4 edged instrument next time. Maybe even a straight scalpel to keep damage down. I have even been thinking of some dedicated breast cuffs for our suspensions also. I have not tried them yet but I will have a set ready for next week for us all to try.”

“What are those?” I queried.

“They are slightly padded cuff designed to act like the ropes we have been using for our suspensions. They are about 2 inches across in the openings and are smooth enough so they do not have the tendency to cut like the ropes do. They will restrict the blood flow slightly, like the ropes do, but I think they would be a lot easier for us to use because the stresses will be a little more diffused.”

We had finished cleaning her wounded breasts up and wiped up the blood that had flowed down her body and hit the floor. She was a bit bruised from the internal bleeding but I hoped it would be cleared up by next week. I knew I would have hands full in more ways than one carving up some very nice girls on 5 very attractive ladies.

We continued to make love, in a way with her sealed cunt and tender breasts, but parted in another hour.

The next weekend I was at Deedee’s as usual and the other ladies were waiting with their clothes all ready off. They were all wearing butt plugs and they said they were holding the morning’s load of horse cum inside until they had absorbed it.

I toyed with their urethra valves and told them that they had better drain themselves before we started the next step. They did and it was a little different watching them pull out the valve and opening it and all peeing at once into the open toilet like a group of guys. They were having fun pointing the flow at different targets and chasing bubbles.

As they finished we gathered in the upstairs suspension room.

The new cuffs were in place on the table. Each was labeled with the name of one of the women.

“I take it you have all tried them on for size.”

The women nodded.

“Were they tight?”

They again nodded and were a little more enthusiastic about it. This time they showed open grins.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.