Boxer Walker
Chapter 3: Delineation

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Delineation - An unlikely couple meet and do things that neither one had done except in their wildest fantasies.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   BDSM   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

Since Floyd introduced me in his “Boxer Walker” story, I decided to post a little story of my own as a sequel.

It has been several months since I had met and first made love to Floyd. I have been quite busy with my practice and have also been busy with other erotica as well since I am an OB/GYN in private practice. Some of the things I have found that have really given me some outrageous orgasms has been experiences and adventures I have found out from some of my patients.

I found I can gradually stretch my urethra to take a small to medium sized cock in it and still retain full bladder control. I have 3 patients that have successfully done it and they all claim that they have been that way for years.

I talked it over with Floyd and he was not too certain that it was such a good idea. I forced the issue and told him “I will do it even without his help.” Once I initially tried to slip a sound into my urethra, I began an orgasm very predictably and quickly. This I know is the direct internal stimulation of what is being identified as the female prostate gland or area. This area or gland is responsible for the sexual “cum” or “squirt” that a woman sometimes secretes during orgasm Floyd finally agreed to help me in the regimen as long as I supplied the sounders. If I got too stretched that I would lose bladder control I would insert a spigot and liner to control everything without messing up my ability to squirt in orgasm.

We shook on it in a 69 while I gnawed his cock and he nibbled my labia and clit. We drank each other dry.

We started out with a small one about 3/16” in diameter and then after it was quite comfortable slipping in and out with lots of gel we gradually increased to a whole 3/8” diameter going all of the way into my bladder and a sleeve that went to just before the inner sphincter of ½ inch. I was not really sore, but he said that was enough for today. He said he would be back in a couple of days and do some more. We had planned on taking at least a month or 8 sessions to stretch me without splitting anything.

I would do the exercise 3 times a day with exercises in between to strengthen the PC’s and to allow my system to adjust.

The second session I was opened up to ½” with a 5/8” liner. He wanted the outer urethra opened up a little more than the inner sphincter for pleasure purposes.

The whole procedure was getting really erotic with him fisting me and feeling the sound enter my bladder through my urethra. He worked on my “G” spot as well and it always drained me for a long while as we did it.

I really slept well for the 3 or 4 days between sessions. We will open me gradually in 3 or 4 more steps with an additional 1/8 of an inch in each session.

Once we hit 1 inch I wanted to wear a shaped liner in my urethra for the time between sessions to keep everything open.

I would do the exercises with it inside. I would need to use a little valve to relieve myself. I felt that it would be fairly easy wearing a catheter full time, but I wished to keep my flexibility and not over stretch or split this part of my flesh.

By the time I hit the 3/4” mark there was another bombshell I wanted to try. I asked him to tie a nylon rope with a suede liner around the base of my breasts to stretch them a bit for some future bondage. We talked about it and finally he agreed, because my breasts swelled up huge when it was done.

My nipples were always a bit large and tender. I found that when I had them bound, the sensitivity was diminished while they were tied. This was related to one of the other things that I also wanted to try. I wish to try some really kinky stuff that could ordinarily hurt me, in a permanent manner, very badly.

I had been to a half dozen covenant rituals of ladies in several cities that were bi or lesbian for their commitment to each other. None of them wished to be married in bondage to a man but had other interests. They also did not wish to ever have biological children for one reason or another.

When they were doing their ritual they were confirming that they were so stretched in their sexual orifices that they would probably never be able to conceive a child even by artificial means. In some cases they even had their breasts tortured or in some cases destroyed as functional organs. In all cases they did it in front of invited guests in a very planned ceremony that made the statement by a very erotic method.

I have been to a couple of these events to observe other ladies, on a professional level, and I want to do one in another couple of months with some friends. I told them that I wanted to bring Floyd to the event as my Dom. I know he is a pussy cat but he does understand me and I trust him, and I do mean trust him, with my life.

If I am punctured or skewered I want him to do it for me. I also know that he gets very aroused when I talk like that. It is a case of the battle of the sexes and sex wins.

I often wear both anal and butt plugs for up to eight hours and I think a urethral plug would be over the top especially if it is quite large. I want my breasts bound and to be suspended by them while they are abused by piercing with a variety of objects. Nothing will be left inside of them on a permanent basis in the foreseeable future but I know I may bleed a bit and I might hurt for up to a month.

I have some rather large and long needles in my inventory at my office that I regularly replace on a regular basis. I wanted to do some deep and large piercings for at least temporary use in a bondage style setting with some of my other lady friends. These are the ladies I wish to declare a covenant with.

If everything is kept clean and none of the objects are contaminated the pain will be at a minimum and won’t last more than a day or so. The bruising may last for a week, maybe two. Any stretching can be managed but even stretched skin can be treated and returned to a manageable configuration. When it is stretched it will not be noticed with my clothes on. Swelling might be noticed but not easily without a tape measure.

While I am suspended, I wish a hook, not sharp or barbed, to be run into my urethra stretching it slightly. It will be curved and some of my weight will be supported by it. I will be mounted on a pair of large dildoes with my legs tied to the side so everything is supported by my breasts and the hook.

I also have purchased several of what appear to be large nails that you would expect in rough house construction. They are 6 inches long and over an eighth inch in diameter. The difference being, these are surgical stainless instead of galvanized. These I plan on being targeted to go straight into my nipples all the way to the head. If they cannot be pushed in by hand then I want them to be hammered in by a clean hammer that I have packed for the purpose. They will not be going completely through my breasts into my muscle or rib cage.

I have also accumulated a large number of smaller needles that are16 gauge and 4 inches long. All of these will be pushed into my breasts like a pincushion. We wish to push them in ourselves. The needles will still be in me after I am removed from the hoist that will suspend me on the dildoes.

After our legs are released and we can support our own weight on top of the dildoes still inside us at over 16 inches deep. We wish to experience some more stimulation and sharing amongst all of those participating. The time duration of the penetration we wish to be a full half hour. By the time we are released from the posts the local anesthetic for the needles will be worn off.

The mechanism in the posts will give us constant stroking of about 2 inches for an internal massage. In all likelihood all of our cervix’s will be permanently stretched to an oversized condition. If any of us changed our minds it would require major surgery to ever be able to use our wombs for their original intended purposes I do like penetration through my cervix so I will be positioned and suspended at maximum depth. Once released, if my knees or legs do not support me I will be in a rather bad situation. I will be required to use my own strength to dismount the posts inside me with the needles and spikes in my breasts.

As I said we will be hurting but some local anesthetic will be used before hand. Floyd knows this and the other women as well. We will be feeling bumping and tugging but probably not the actual steel going through or into our breasts. We will be watching!

I am considering having my faithful pooch give me a full knotted coupling while the needles are still inside me but I have not decided yet. I know I will be on adrenaline overload but I may have to let Floyd decide at that time. If I do, the other ladies will also have their K9 lovers knot with them.

Weeks later.

Floyd and I have gradually gotten everything ready for the ceremony of joining for my friends and I in our, as Floyd calls it a “Coven.” This is short for Covenant.

We are 6 long time friends who have bonded over the years as single women. 3 of us had been married for a short time but in each case we had apparently chosen the wrong person to bond with. We have all had men as lovers over the years but our basic orientation was somewhere between Bi and lesbian. We each have had bestial long term relationships. Myself, I consider myself a Bi but have regularly taken K9 lovers since I was 12 years old. This makes it so that I have had a dog as a lover for over half my lifetime. For most of my adult life I have had many human lovers as well but none have been regular cohabitation type of things.

This has been a similar story of the rest of us ladies. Each has our own story but this is mine. We decided some time ago that none of us wished to raise a child let alone bare one from a casual relationship. Most people want to be married but none of us wishes to have that kind of long term affair with a member of the opposite sex.

We each have tried bondage in a limited basis. We are pain tolerant and as such, sometimes get a real rush in a sexual sense from having pain inflicted upon us in a controlled manner. Three of us are medical professionals and deal with women who have had severe bodily pain and disfigurement by some of the bondage and accidental means. Together we have come up with a series of group tortures that we can all survive with minimal damage to us but would be for us a statement by very erotic torture that we have decided to endure together. There will be some permanent damage to each of us. Since none of us wishes to ever bare a child, we shall never have a problem with it, no matter how badly it might turn out. Even the pain is hoped will be very pleasurable.

We have invited over 50 couples both gay and straight to witness our ceremony. These are from several local bondage groups. The six of us will have Floyd and 2 MD’s in attendance in case one of us slips and is either torn open or ruptured and begins bleeding profusely. To insure that Floyd would give full cooperation for the ceremony we had agreed, temporarily, to not have all of our breasts basically mutilated during the ceremony with the large spikes but we again convinced him to allow us to put in our own needles and then start the spikes and hold them as he hammers them fully into us. This will be done as we are mounted on the posts impaling us in both the vagina and anus at about 16 inches of penetration.

We will have a local anesthetic injected before the guests arrive that will wear off shortly before we are released from the bindings. Our breasts will be very painful when the blood is allowed to begin circulating freely through the affected areas. After experimenting we have found that the circulation will be restricted by about 50 percent for the period we are suspended.

We have rented a private warehouse for the ceremony. An alcove of the warehouse will be available to drop off guests in private and the drivers will shuttle them from a parking lot about 8 blocks away.

Our preparations have included repeated deep enema’s to thoroughly clean out our internal organs and a liquid diet for the last 5 days. The reason for this is to diminish possibility of a mass infection in case of over exertion or stretching in the bowel or massive tearing in case of an accident. We are also lubricated with an antibiotic/antiseptic with other food grade flavorings.

We have seating around a stage where we will have the suspension ceremony and we will greet all of the guests in formal gowns. The gowns are of red satin with the tops consisting of only a narrow scarf that crosses above our breasts and wraps around the back of our necks then across the other breast and fastens at the back of the mid length dress. The dress overlaps between the buttons in the back. When we release a button the skirt falls off and the scarf follows. We are also wearing nylons with garters and 5 inch spike heels. We all have hair that is fashioned but does not descend below our chin line.

Floyd and the 2 doctors have arrived and are ready. I prepare the local anesthetic and administer it to two of the others including one dermatologist. She injects the Nurse and one of the other women, the nurse injects me and the last other woman. In a matter of a few moments none of us can feel our nipples rubbing our tops. We check each other out by pinching each other’s nipples and twisting. They almost feel like they are not there although they are aroused fully.

I signaled the drivers to start bringing the guests. The guests arrive 6 at a time and we greet them with hugs, even giving them good feels of our body parts, of course we felt back. Floyd and the docs served them drinks.

At last the guests were here and ready we called them to attention and gave them a very brief indication of what the ceremony was for and introduced Floyd and the doctors.

With that we dropped our dresses and stood adjacent to our very, by now, large dildo posts. Floyd lowered the hoisting beam with the ropes attached. Each of us gave 5 wraps of each breast and tied each of them off with Floyd giving them each a tightening with and extra wrap. The weight of our breasts was supported fully by the ropes as we stood fully at attention. Even the ladies with the smaller breasts were quite tight and had their nipples more than 6 inches from their chest. I smiled and thought this is going to be exquisite. 12 nipples fully extended and 12 breasts stretched to their maximum. They looked like they might even pop.

Floyd began raising the beam and as planned we were balanced well there was no tilt and all of our feet left the stage at the same time. Each of us began with a deep moan as we began a deep orgasm building as one by one we began to have orgasms from the pain and pleasure of the stretched flesh. Floyd and the 2 docs began tying our feet to the ropes that were numbered for each of us. These were done with simple loops and could not be released until after we had been impaled for a half hour.

The winches on each side started up and drew our legs apart so that our legs were fully extended to the side and we were fully open for whatever might happen. We were held over the dildoes menacingly then lowered. Our arms were not bound so we were able to make minor adjustments to our own positions over the intruding posts. They had been well lubricated and the hydraulic motors were turned on so they were silently stroking up and down about 2 inches.

Slowly they slipped into our unguarded openings. They were large but had a slight give to them for alignment. They were textured for sensation however. We had some more orgasms. Slowly but surely the enormous dildoes slipped into us. The ones in our vagina’s slowly slipped through our cervix’s, stroking in and out then fully through.

For some reason even with the practicing we had been doing even on these posts they burned as they were stretching our Cervix’s this time. This took several minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.