Nectar of the Gods - Cover

Nectar of the Gods

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It is often said that not everything thing is as it seems, but does that mean that not everything is real? What is real? Is there a chance of other possibilities?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Science Fiction   Oral Sex  

Anders stands in the parking lot, looking at the darkened plaza. He is alone. The storefronts are all shut down for the night with only few running a couple lights on the inside. Work was stressful but now it was over. He has already missed dinner, which has been a common occurrence for him lately. His boss has kept him busy on a project that just seems to have taken over his life. Standing beside his car, he looks around. There is no one in the immediate vicinity, which is good. Anders isn’t necessarily expecting an audience, but one wouldn’t be bad. Of course he doesn’t want one before he starts and putting an end to it and possibly causing trouble for him.

But so far, the houses nearby don’t show any signs of people being awake. There are no cars on the street. Anders takes a deep breath. He is nervous, but also excited, buzzing with the anticipation of doing this. He got the idea from a co-worker and how great of a stress reliever it is. And stress relief is definitely something he can use right now. His wife hasn’t been showing any signs that she wants to get intimate with him for months now and it is beginning to wear him down—work does that enough.

Grasping the hem of his shirt, Anders pulls it quickly over his head. He lets it drop to the ground and stands for a moment. There is a breeze but it is warm on his bare chest. He kicks off his shoes and feels the asphalt. It is cool and rough against the soles of his feet. Then he takes a further breath to steady his nerves before unbuckling his belt. He unfastens his jeans and lets them fall to the ground. Anders is wearing just his boxer briefs now—tight shorts, already bulging where his excitement is having its effect.

The man takes another look around. There isn’t anybody that he can see. He is still totally alone. Then thumbs in his waistband, he yanks the boxers down and steps out of them. He is naked as the day he was born. Anders pauses a moment, examining his own reflection in the car windshield. For being just over thirty he is still in good shape—athletic with some muscle definition. His cock is stirring with excitement and arousal.

Looking across the parking lot toward a copse of trees by the road, Anders eyes his destination. In the center is a bench, not really hidden from view but not fully in the open as he is right now. Originally his plan was to sit a while and relax before getting back in the car and heading home. But now standing out in the parking lot in the nude he is thinking that he is probably going to masturbate. At least here, he is close to his car when his euphoria and arousal gives way to the feeling of vulnerability.

Anders walks across the expanse, his legs a little shaky and sits on the bench. Like the breeze, the wood is cool and feels pleasant against his naked body. He leans back, arms across the back of the seat and legs parted. He looks around, wondering if anyone has seen him yet. There is movement in a window with a clear view of the bench. His heart steps up its pace as excitement rushes through him. For a moment Anders thinks of running back to his car and racing home, but he catches himself. Running isn’t going to keep him from getting caught. If the police were called most likely they have his make, model and license plate number. He may as well have some fun until they get there.

So with a deep breath, Anders adjusts his position slightly to give his potential viewer a better view. Then taking his rock hard member in his hand, he begins to stroke it, slowly. It is a relaxed stroke, finger and thumb wrapped good around his shaft. Being in public like this and possibly being watched really has him excited and already he is building up to climax. The man knows this little jerk off session isn’t going to be long, but he does want to make the most of it—police or no police. This is the most fun he has had since fucking his co-worker and her friend.

Stroking harder now and more swiftly, Anders feels the pleasure throbbing in his shaft. He has no reason to hold back anymore and his rhythmic stroke only increases. Then the man is grunting, teeth gritted and his balls constrict and his prick bursts with an orgasm that spreads over him, radiating through him. Thick, warm white seed spurts in pulsing bursts from the end of his hard cock, landing with splats on the ground. And as the flow ends, dripping onto the wood of the bench on which he sits, Anders continues to masturbate, lessening his strokes until his orgasm subsides and his member pulses no more.

Feeling dizzy for a moment, Ander is dazed with coming down from his arousal. He tips back his head and breathes deeply, hand still squeezing his cock and wringing out the last drops of his cum. When he opens his eyes, he is surprised to see a woman standing over him, a woman he recognizes. “Mela?” he gasps, sitting straight up.

“Don’t be shy,” she says. “I did see you naked before. I also sucked your dick and fucked you.”

“I know that,” Anders says, not believing why she is here or how she managed to find him. He certainly didn’t hear a car pulling up. “What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same thing,” she says with a grin. “But I’m also observant and I can see what you’re doing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.