Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin - Cover

Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

My Fantasy Comes True

On the night I was to meet Carl and Toby, nobody, I knew would recognize me unless they stood right in front of me and started a conversation. I had driven fifty miles out of town to a decent chain motel for our rendezvous. I called Carl on his cell phone and let him know I had arrived and gave him the room number. I reminded him he was not to show up until an hour after I hung up.

I went to the bathroom and put on some darker eye make-up and lip gloss that I would not normally wear and put on a stylish Brunette wig to cover my dirty blond hair and even put on some cheap reading glasses I picked up at the Drug Store. I could always take them off when things got interesting but Toby would describe me to his friends as a brunette with glasses. I thought about dressing rather slutty to further hide my identity but ruled that out because I did not want Toby to think he was having sex with some cheap whore he could get anywhere and embarrass Carl.

I wanted his first white girl experience to be special. Just like I wanted my first three-sum with two black teenagers to be special. I had on a flowered short sleeve blouse, a dark navy blue skirt, matching shoes, pantyhose and some lacy underwear. For jewelry, I wore an enameled leaf necklace and my gold watch. I kept on my wedding and engagement ring. What the hell he might get an extra thrill knowing he was fucking a married woman. All in all, I looked like I could have just got out of work from my downtown office.

About an hour and ten minutes after I called Carl, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and Carl stepped in with his cousin right behind him.

He immediately introduced us, “Toby this is my very special friend Carla. Carla this is my cousin Toby.”

I stuck out my hand to shake his and said, “It’s so nice to finally meet you. Carl has told me a lot of nice things about you.”

Toby politely shook my hand and said, “It’s nice to meet you too. Carl just told me yesterday he has a special friend and I can see that you are really special.”

“Oh my. I am going to have to be careful around you. I bet you charm the ladies just as well as your cousin Carl here.” As I released his hand and turned to Carl. “By the way Carl you have not given me my kiss yet. Now get over here.”

Carl came over and we embraced and I pressed myself right up against his 5 foot eleven frame as we held the kiss for almost a minute and ran our tongues into each other’s mouth. Carl put his left hand on my butt and pulled me tighter against his groin. We finally parted and stood holding hands now that our little warm-up show for Toby was over. “Come here Toby and give me a kiss.” Still holding Carl’s hand with my right I put my left hand behind Toby’s neck and tilted my head up for a kiss. He put his hands on my waist and started to rub up and down my sides. This boy was experienced and knew what he was here for so there wasn’t any need to pretend that we were naive.

I stopped kissing him and said, “That’s it, baby. You can touch me.” I went back to kissing him and his hands moved to my breast. I started unbuttoning my blouse with both hands and pulled it out of the waist of my skirt to get the last two buttons. Toby stopped playing with my breast long enough for me to take it off. I handed it to Carl and he hung in over the back of the chair by the desk. I reached behind and undid my bra and gave that to Carl too.

I expected Toby to start playing with my boob again but he was just standing there staring. I realized this was the first set of white boobs he had seen in person. I was feeling extremely turned on and felt like being a little wicked. I cupped my breast and took a step closer to Toby and said, Now that you have seen my girls do you have something to show me? As I reached out with my right hand and cupped his groin and ran my hand over his already hard cock through his jeans.

As he started to unbutton his shirt he said, “Hell yeah. You’re so beautiful I could not think for a minute there.”

“That’s it baby take all your cloth off for me.” I went over and stood next to Carl. Carl put his arm around me while I watched Toby strip. I undid Carl’s belt and unsnapped his jeans and pulled down his zipper. I reached in his boxers and pulled his cock out and was gently stroking it when Toby kicked off his sneakers and pulled down his pants and boxers and stood there naked showing me his black cock that was indeed as large a Greg’s if not a bit bigger and certainly thicker. Still holding onto Carl’s cock I got down on my knees and said, “Bring that over here.” I looked up at Carl and said, “Damn Carl you were not lying.”

To me, the sight was an extremely erotic turn-on. Toby’s cock and balls were as black as his curly pubic hair. Twice as dark as his brown skin with a deep purple head just begging to be sucked.

Still on my knees and holding Carl’s cock I kissed the end of his cock and motioned Toby to come closer.

I wrapped my hand around Toby’s cock and peeled back the foreskin to reveal the large and well-shaped gland with a high ridge that I knew was going to rub me just the way I liked it. It was no wonder his sisters’ spread their legs for him.

With his cock in my hand, I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue and licked his pee hole.

Then I switched and did the same to Carl for a few seconds and took as much of his cock into my mouth as I could to suck and lick. Carl started to stroke his cock with my mouth so I just held still and let him fuck my face. He was gentle as he always was and did not go too fast or too deep. I let go of his cock and caressed his scrotum. I pulled back and said, “It’s Toby’s turn now sweetheart.”

I turned to Toby and he must have enjoyed the show because he was slowly stroking his cock. He let go of it when I opened my mouth and took half of his cock into my mouth to suck and lick. I put both hands on his hips to guide him. I did not want him to try and put all of his cock in me and choke me. Once I was comfortable that Toby was content to let me take the lead I started to play with his balls and even let his cock fall out of my mouth so I could lick them as I gently stroke him. I put just the head of his cock back in my mouth and licked the underside for a while then I stood up, “That’s enough of that for a while. I need to save that big hard cock for some other things I have in mind.”

“You’re so beautiful and sexy I don’t think Mr. Blacky” is going to go down for a week.”

“Oh, you named him, that’s so cute.”

While I had been sucking on Toby, Carl had stripped and was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head watching.

“Would Mr. Blacky like to fuck my white pussy?”

“God Carla, just hearing you say that almost made me cum.”

I took off my glasses and put them on the nightstand and then started to remove the rest of my clothes.

“You just stay right there until I am ready for you.”

When I had stripped down to just my panties I heard Toby let out a deep sigh and I thought he was going to lose it. I got up on the bed with Carl and lay down beside him. I rolled toward him and kissed him and asked him, “Can you lick me and get me ready for Toby?”

“I sure can Lo ... my lovely Carla.”

I had to giggle and whispered, “Careful there honey.” Carl smiled and silently mouthed, sorry.

I lifted my hips as Carl knelt beside me and pulled my panties down and off my legs. He got on his knees between my legs and leaned down and kissed his way from my belly button to my pussy. I rolled my legs up and held them up with my hands behind my knees. Carl had his hands on my ass as he went down on me. Carl had been down there enough times that he knew exactly how to get me really turned on. Slow licks from the bottom of my pussy and then concentrate on licking my clit for a few seconds. Then he would repeat the process until I had an orgasm and then he would fuck me to another one or I would tell him I could not wait any longer for his cock and then he would fuck me to an orgasm.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.