Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Saturday and Some Interesting Times with the Boys

We arrived home around noon on Saturday as planned. I greeted each of the parents and told them how much we enjoyed having them and hoped the boys enjoyed it as much as we did. We gave very maternal looking hugs to each of the boys just before they got in their parent’s car for their ride home. I said goodbye to Patty and thanked her for stepping in at the last minute to be a chaperone. All the time trying to act like we had a normal week at the cabin in the hopes that Peter would not notice that I was walking a little bow-legged because my pussy felt a little raw. I used Peter’s broken leg as an excuse not to have sex with him for a whole week as my poor delightfully abused pussy recovered.

Of course, Peter’s leg healed and our annual trip with the boys got back to normal. But during that summer and for the next three years until Billy graduated and went off to college. I would go over to Patty’s to visit and more often than not one or more of the boys would be there and Patty and I would entertain them in her bedroom for the afternoon and sometimes into the evening.

There was a onetime only incident that happened the summer after Carl graduated. We were at Patty’s and I can’t remember if it was Billy or Charlie that was also there. But anyway, the four of us were having a great time in her bedroom. Carl and I took a break and went to the kitchen to get a drink and he casually mentioned that he would not be able to make it over to Patty’s next week because his cousin Toby was coming to stay for the whole week. The story Carl told me when we were parked on the logging road flashed into my mind. Carl was eighteen now and that would make his cousin Toby seventeen. Carl kept his promise to tell me all that went on with his cousins and it would get me so hot for him.

I was no longer Carl’s teacher and there was no reason why Toby had to ever know that I was his high school teacher or even my name.

With some hesitation, I asked, “Would you mind if I did it with Toby? Of course, I want you there too.”

“I didn’t think you would do it with someone outside of our tribe but I would love to have a three-way with you and Toby. After all, he has shared his sisters with me and this would be one hell of a thank you. But we will need to be real careful because I have to be honest. I don’t know if he can be trusted to keep his mouth shut around his friends. Doing it with a white girl would be a really super big deal for him.”

“Are you still popular with the white girls at the school?”

“I get passing grades.”

“I bet you do. Now I think I have an idea. What if we...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.