Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Friday

We were all sitting around the kitchen eating our cereal and toast when Patty said, “Well this is it, boys, we only have today to do whatever you want because tomorrow morning we pack up and go home.”

I had a pretty good idea what they would want to do and I was determined not to disappoint them. I could already see little Billy had a hard-on sticking out the bottom of the pant leg of his shorts. It seems all of the boys are going commando lately.

Greg got up and put his dishes in the sink and said, “I don’t know about the rest of you but I am going fishing.”

Charlie had a look of disbelief on his face when he said, “You’re kidding right, this is our last day together.”

Greg turned to face Charlie, “Think about it, Charlie. Patty and Lorrie got each of us off at least twice yesterday and they each fucked two of us. Correction, Patty fucked all three of you. And Lorrie did me, Billy and you twice Carl, you greedy little bastard. And that is not even counting the blowjobs they gave us in between.”

I had to laugh when Carl kiddingly said, “She made me do it.” And it was partially true. I had wanted that black cock in me again.

I thought Greg had made a good point I was a little sore and said, “As much fun as it had been and I do wish I was capable of doing it with you guys all day and all night. I just can’t. Let Patty and I give it a rest until tonight and we will all enjoy it more.

Greg added his approval to my recommendation with, “I say we save it for after supper and have one big party tonight. I for one do not want to be falling asleep before noon and wake up and it’s time to pack up and go home.”

“I looked around the table and almost everyone seemed to be nodding in agreement. I stood up and said, “What do you say, Patty, we keep our legs closed until tonight?”

“I think that’s a good idea. I am sure I would be no good for anything after lunch with these four studs around all morning with their cocks out. So yeah let’s wait and have a party tonight.”

Charlie and Carl quickly saw the advantage to resting up for a big night and agreed it was the best plan but Billy looked a little disappointed until Patty took pity on him and said, “We are keeping our legs closed Billy, but that does not mean I can’t give you a hand job.”

Patty took a smiling Billy by the hand and led him over to the couch and had him sit down while she unzipped his fly and took his cock out and started to jerk him off. Just before Billy was going to shoot his load Patty leaned over and sucked his cock until he finished. She swallowed his cum and zipped him back up and said, “If you still can’t wait till tonight feel free to jerk yourself off. And that goes for the rest of you boys too. But don’t do it too much or you will miss the party.”

With that little sideshow over the boys got the fishing poles and bait and went down to the lake to fish while Patty and I cleaned up from breakfast. While I was washing the dishes I asked Patty if she could keep an eye on the boys for a couple of hours while I went to the store.

“Sure not a problem. Are we low on food?”

“No, I just thought I would pick up something special for the party tonight.”

“Oh, that sounds interesting.”

We finished up and then walked down to the lake where the boys were fishing and I yelled. “I need a volunteer to come with me to town to do some shopping.”

Carl quickly volunteered, “I’ll go. Everyone is catching fish but me anyway.”

“Okay, you’re it. Come on, let’s go.”

Carl got in the passenger’s seat and we made the thirty-minute ride to a combination general store and gas station. I loaded Carl up with chips, dip, Slim Jims and some other snacks that looked good. Then I walked to the back of the store to the coolers and asked, “What do you think we should get?” Carl looked over the selection of beer brands and pointed to Millers Light. I reached in the cooler and took out three six packs. That would give each of the boys three beers which I figured was the limit for most of them if we wanted them to be able to perform at the party tonight. I also took a bottle of Chardonnay for Patty and me. We carried the five bags of goodies back to the van and headed back to the cabin. We were on the road for about ten minutes when I said, “Don’t tell the other boys about the beer. I want it to be a surprise.”

“Okay, not a problem. Man, this is going to be one hell of a party.’

“Yeah, it should be good. I am getting all excited just thinking about it. How about you?”

“I can’t wait. I may have to pull a Billy when we get back to the cabin.”

I spotted a logging road and pulled off the main road. I called it the main road even though it was gravel. I pulled into a clearing just off the logging road and parked. I turned to Carl and said “Why don’t you take that cock out and we will take care of that right now. Why wait till we get to the cabin?”

Carl unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and pushed them down to his knees.

“Go ahead and do it. I want to watch you jerk off.”

“Can I see your pussy while I do it?”

I smiled and turned sideways in the seat with my back against the door and pushed my shorts down, pulled up my knees and put my feet on the seat and spread my legs to give him a good look at my pussy. Carl turned sideways on his side of the van with his back against the door. I had a perfect view of his cock in his hand as he started to slowly jerk off. I reached down and spread the lips of my pussy open for him.

“I hear you have been getting a lot of white pussy from the girls at school.”

“Yeah, they all want to know what a black cock is like and there is no competition.”

“Do you like white pussy?”

“Yeah white pussy is nice, but black pussy is good too.”

“You get black pussy too?”

“Yeah, when I go over to Northbridge my cousin Toby and I fuck his sisters.”

“Oh my god, you fuck your cousins?”

“Yup, all three of them.”

“And your cousin fucks his sisters?”

“Yup all three of them”

Picturing Carl fucking his cousins started me rubbing my pussy. “How old are your cousins?”

“Toby is sixteen. His sisters are seventeen, nineteen and twenty-one.”

I could not stop asking questions. I just wanted to hear more and more as I stared at his hand stroking his cock. “How long have you been fucking them?”

“I fucked them for the first time last summer but they started fooling around with Toby a while ago and me when I was fourteen. His two youngest sisters would just jack us off but his oldest sister would suck our cocks every once in a while. I only see them to fool around once a year when I visit for two weeks in the summer. When I went to visit last summer Toby told me he had been fucking them since before Christmas and they wanted to fuck me too.”

I stuck a finger in my pussy as I repeated myself, “And you fucked all three of them?”

“Yup. The two youngest ones twice and his oldest sister at least five times. They all suck cock now too.”

“When are you going to visit again?”

“The end of next month. I am really looking forward to it. My oldest cousin is getting married at the end of the summer so it will be the last chance I will get to fuck her. Do me a favor Lorrie and don’t tell the guys or Patty what I just told you.”

“Of course not but you need to tell me all about what you and Toby did when you get back.”

‘It’s a deal and I am about to cum!”

“Quick. Get on your knees.”

Carl got on his knees still jerking himself off and faced me. I got on my knees and said, “Do it in my mouth.” I sat back on my heels and leaned forward and opened my mouth and held it wide open a half inch from his cock and waited for Carl to finish and pump his cum onto my waiting tongue. His aim was pretty good and only a little ended up on my chin. I swallowed what was in my mouth and stuck my tongue out and started licking the end of his cock until he put the head of his cock in my mouth and I could suck the last of his cum from his black dick. I wiped the cum off my chin and licked it off the back of my hand.

As I was pulling up my shorts and panties and Carl was zipping himself up as I asked, “Do Toby and his sisters ever come to visit you?”

“Only when their mom and dad come for a barbecue on a Sunday to visit my mom and dad so we don’t really get a chance to fool around. Toby is coming for long a weekend sometime this summer. He says he is only coming to visit to give his big cock a rest.”

I just got myself back together and asked, “And how big is this sixteen-year-old stud?”

“To be honest he is an inch bigger than me and wider. His sisters love it. I think he is going to be bigger than Greg someday.”

I cocked my head and put a finger to my cheek as I smiled and teased, “Oh and when is he coming to see you again?”

“Would you really want to fuck him?”

“Although the thought of doing it with both of you made my pussy tingle. He is not part of our tribe so I don’t know if he can be trusted.

“You mean doing it like when Billy and I did it with you?”

“Yes, just like that but I think it would be even better.”

“You’re right it would be totally awesome. Toby has never been with a white girl before, never mind a beautiful woman like you.”

“Why you little charmer. Give me a kiss and let’s get those beers in the frig.” Carl gave me a kiss and I started the van and headed back to the cabin.

Carl and I were finishing up putting all the party goods away when Patty came in and sat at the kitchen table and said, ‘You’re not going to believe this but I had to give Charlie a blow job. His cock would just not go down.”

I looked at Carl and he smiled as I said, “oh I can believe it. Did you have to take care of Greg too?”

“No. He seems to have a lot more self-control.”

I leaned my butt against the counter and folded my arms and asked, “So what are they up to now?”

“They are fishing. I told them it was too early and too hot for the bass to be biting but they wanted to fish anyway. They are getting some perch and sunfish so they are having a good time. So what time do you think we should get the party started?”

“I figured we could cook up some burgers around six for supper then maybe around eight. I would like to wait until the sun goes down and it’s cooler. But right now I have to think about lunch.”

“We have plenty of cold cuts left. Let’s just put everything out and they can make their own sandwiches.

“Sounds good, let’s do that.”

“Carl, give me a hand and get the cold cuts and mustard out of the fridge.”

Ten minutes later we had everything laid out for lunch and Patty called the rest of the boys in.

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly and nobody needed to be jerked or sucked off. I suggested we go for a hike up to see the waterfall in the stream that fed the lake. It was not a big waterfall, maybe six feet from the top to the stream below but it was a pretty area with mossy rocks and a grassy shore so you could sit and enjoy the sound of the waterfall and put your feet in some very cold water. It was a two-hour hike up and back. The boys seemed to enjoy the exercise and even admired the view when we got there. So it kept us busy and gave our brains something to think about besides sex. We spent a little over an hour at the waterfall and then headed back.

Greg and I had a good set of coals going in the charcoal grill and started cooking the burgers a little after six. By the time we ate and cleaned everything up, it was after seven. It was still not dusk and I could see Billy starting to fidget and touch himself. Carl and Charlie were talking in whispers. Most likely comparing notes on the blowjob they got this morning or planning where they were going to stick their cocks tonight. Patty was cozied up with Greg on the couch talking about his plans for college as she smoothed out some stray hairs on his head.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.