Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Wednesday

When I woke up both the boys were still sleeping. I climbed over Billy as quietly as I could and picked up my robe off the floor and put it on. Slipping on my flip-flops I went out to the main room. Greg was at the kitchen table sipping a cup of coffee in just a pair of cargo pants. Patty and Charlie must still be asleep in the boy’s room. I patted Greg on the shoulder and thanked him for making the coffee. I poured myself a cup and put a piece of wheat bread in the toaster and sat down next to him. We sat in silence for a few minutes just drinking our coffee. My toast popped up and I spread some jam on it. When I finished my toast and coffee I said, “I need a shower. Those two boys are something else.”

Greg chuckled and asked, “Did you have fun?”

“Let me just say that it was an experience that I am not ashamed to say was extremely pleasurable, how about you?”

“It was great but I think Charlie is in love.”

I laughed and said, “I think he will get over it once he gets back with girls his own age.”

I finished my coffee and with my newly awakened boldness with the boys, I asked. “Do you want to share the hot water with me?”

Greg smiled and said, “It will be a pleasure.”

I got up and went to get two towels and the soap. Greg got up from the table and we walked outside and around to the northeast side of the cabin. The shower had a wooden floor with loosely spaced boards for drainage but was only enclosed to about neck high on me and did not have an overhead. The plumbing was on the outside wall of the cabin with on and off valves for hot and cold water. It was plenty big enough for two people. I took off my robe and hung it on one of the hooks embedded in the side of the cabin. Greg did the same with his Cargo pants and we got into the shower with nothing on but our flip-flops. Greg started the water as we stood aside to wait for it to warm up.

When I felt it was warm enough I stepped under the water and soaped up my hands. But instead of washing myself I started to wash Greg’s shoulders and chest. I told him to turn around and I washed his back and arms. I handed him the soap and told him to wash my back. When he was done with my back I turned around and without me asking he started at my shoulder, down my arms and moved to my breasts. I just closed my eyes as I enjoyed his touch. He spent extra time on my breasts and occasionally played with my nipples. He worked his way down to my stomach, turned me around and soaped up my butt and my crack.

When I turned back around Greg had an erection that I could not ignore. I took the soap from him and started to wash his cock and balls. Cleaning him did not take long but I continued to play with his cock and actually started to masturbate him. Greg put his arms around me and put his hands on my ass and picked me up. I aimed his cock at my pussy and let him settle me down on to his cock. I tightly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as we started to fuck and the warm water beat on my back.

Although I was drawn to Greg’s good looks and obviously lady pleasing cock the first time I saw him jerking off with the other boys. I know I could have resisted the temptation to join Patty in exploring his charms if the boys had not discovered the two of them having sex. But last night Carl and Billy broke down any inhabitations that I may have had. For the rest of the week, I was determined not to turn away any opportunity to have sex with any one of the boys that wanted me.

It felt so forbidden to be having sex with Greg. I was not doing this to keep the boys from revealing our secrets and ruining my career and possibly my marriage but because I was more than willing to let this eighteen-year-old boy use my body in any way that he wanted. Adultery was suddenly no longer an issue. I now could understand how Patty had so easily fallen into a relationship with Greg.

“I’m going to cum Mrs. Jenkins.”

“Do it, I want to feel you do it in me. And for god’s sake call me Lorrie when you have your dick in me. Keep going yes that’s it, do it.” My orgasm washed over me and sent those tingles up my spine as I squeezed Greg tighter with my legs and arms. Greg had stopped moving after he came in me but I still felt little after-shocks and continued to slowly fuck him until I felt the water on my back start to cool. I let my legs fall to the shower floor and splashed water on my pussy to rinse off the cum that was leaking out of me. I turned off the water and squatted down and took Greg’s slightly shrunken cock in my mouth and sucked and licked him clean.

“Well Greg, I think we need another shower, but all the hot water is gone.”

“There is always the lake.” He suggested.

I thought about it and said, “Why not.”

We got out of the shower and grabbed our towels and the soap and leisurely walked down to the lake bare ass naked with our towel over our shoulder. When we got to the lake we walked out waist deep and started taking a bath in the cool water. We had not been there more than ten minutes when we were joined by three naked boys and an equally naked Patty. We passed the soap around and everyone had a morning Bath. Charlie was the only one that had not sampled my charms so he was sticking close to me and looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I knew what he wanted and I knew before the day was over I would not disappoint him.

After everyone had finished washing up and rinsing off the boys started to do what they would normally do with their suits on. The boys swam around and tried to duck each other and did cannonballs off the dock. Then the game changed and they started to play grab ass with their newly found lovers. They would swim and chase after us and when they caught us they would kiss us and feel us up, I was not above grabbing a cock now and then and stroking it. I was just enjoying their antics when I looked for Patty and there she was on her knees in the water close to the beach giving Carl a blowjob.

The fact that she was giving him a blowjob did not bother me. What bothered me was the chance of a boater going by and seeing her having oral sex with a minor. If a boat came by and we were all just skinny dipping we could just submerge and they would be none the wiser. If they did see one of our bare asses they would most likely chalk it up to party animals that had too much to drink. I was beginning to think Patty was an oversexed scatterbrain. I would have loved to just watch her suck Carl’s black cock but I could not allow it in broad daylight. I waded up to Patty and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked around still holding onto Carl’s cock. Carl looked worried that I was going to put a stop to his fun. “Take it up to the cabin folks. No sex on the beach in broad daylight.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.