Two Teachers, Four Boys in a Cabin
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A last minute change of plans and two female teachers chaperone four teenage boys on a one week trip to a cabin in the woods. There is fishing, boating, swimming, campfires and hiking to reward the boys for getting good grades. At least that was the plan and what they told everybody when they got back.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Sunday

The next morning breakfast was over by 7:00 am and the boys asked if they could go fishing again. I said sure but only off the dock and from the beach. After a couple hours of fishing, they headed back up to the cabin to put on their bathing suits now that it had warmed up.

Patty and I watched their horseplay in the water from the picnic table. Patty and I took a dip to cool off just before going up to the cabin to prepare lunch. Making the sandwiches and packing the picnic basket took about thirty minutes.

Patty and I were walking toward the beach with the picnic basket and drinks for lunch and the boys were not there. We put the picnic basket and drinks on the picnic table and looked around. I heard a faint laugh off to my right in the woods. I started walking in that direction and took the path that led into the woods with Patty right behind me. When I got about thirty yards into the woods I could hear them talking. I turned to Patty and said I think they are in the clearing up ahead. I was just a couple of yards before the clearing when I spotted them. Three of the older boys were in a loose semi-circle in front of Billy. I stopped quick and gasped as Patty almost ran into me. Billy had the front of his bathing suit pulled down showing his penis to the other three boys.

I was about to walk into the clearing and ask what the hell was going on when Patty grabbed my arm and pulled me back and shook her head. She moved off the trail and squatted down so she would be hidden but could still see into the clearing.

I knelt down beside her and whispered, “What are you doing?”

Patty smiled and said, “Let’s watch for a few minutes and see what they are up to.”

I was nervous and shook my head and said, “We should go back or break this up. Spying on them is not a good idea.”

Just then I heard Greg the oldest say to Billy, “It’s not that small and it will grow. It looks normal to me.”

Patty put a finger to her mouth to silence me and whispered, “If we leave now they may hear us, so be quiet. Let’s see what they will do next.”

Billy was not convinced and asked, “Then how come my sister keeps calling me pencil dick?”

Greg was trying to be encouraging and said, “That’s because she never saw it when you have a hard-on.”

Billy apparently was a hard sell and said, “Let me see yours.”

Greg laughed and said, “Nah, mine is bigger than yours but that’s because I am older than you. Charlie is closer to your age. Maybe he will show you his.”

I heard Charlie say, “No problem-o bro.”

I was watching Patty who had not taken her eyes off the boys since the time she told me to be quiet. Despite feeling awkward I could not help but glance over and there were two limp cocks hanging out in plain sight. I looked back at Patty and I swear she had not blinked since we went into hiding.

Charlie was telling Billy that his cock would be as big as his next year. Despite what they were doing I was proud of the boys for not ridiculing Billy but trying to reassure him of his manhood.

Just when I thought the show and tell was over I heard Carl say, “Hey, anyone want to see mine?” I again looked in their direction when he spoke and without waiting for an answer Carl pulled his bathing suit down and stood there with his six-inch black hard-on sticking up at a 30-degree angle. I sucked in my breath and bit my lip. This was getting out of hand. I tapped Patty on the shoulder but she just brushed me off.

All the boys started to laugh including Billy.

I was resigned to staying put until Patty was ready to leave. For some reason, I felt that leaving her here by herself with the boys might be a bad idea.

Charlie was the next to speak, “Hey Greg we all have ours hanging out, let see yours. Maybe you’re the pencil dick.”

Greg just smiled and said, “Wrong” and pulled his bathing suit down.

I almost lost my balance when I saw his cock. I heard a low groan from Patty. Greg was one well-hung stud.

“Wow, how big is that when it’s hard?” asked Charlie.

Greg just shrugged and said. “I don’t know. I never measured it.”

Carl still sporting his hard-on said, “Hey Billy why don’t you get yours hard like mine and then we can see how big it really is and then I bet you can tell your sister to go fuck herself.

Greg looked at Billy and asked, “How about it Billy, do you want to get your cock hard and compare it to Carl’s?”

Billy had a look of confidence on his face and said, “Sure, I think I am almost as big as Carl when I get mine hard. But only if we all do it together. You’re not all going to just stand around and watch me jerk off.”

Greg shrugged, “Okay I’ll do it. How about you Charlie are you in?”

Charlie piped up, “What the hell. If this will make Billy stop whining about his dick I’ll do it.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.