Saturday Afternoon
Chapter 02

Copyright© 2018 by StarFleet Carl

Sex Story: Chapter 02 - It was a Saturday. I was home alone and my sister-in-law was supposed to just take me to a movie. That didn't happen and instead I went from being a young boy to a young man. Here's how it happened.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Liz and Carol were holding each other, their tongues caressing and dancing together, while I watched, speechless.

After a minute, they broke apart. “So, Charlie, would you like to try that?”

“Uh ... yes, please.”

Carol laughed at my response to her question. “Come here, tiger. Okay, so you saw how Liz and I held each other. So, I’ll slip my arms around you like this, and you sort of do the same for me. Yeah, just sort of put your hands right up behind me.”

I could feel her bra strap through the material of her shirt. I looked down into her eyes and I think mine lost focus for a moment. I couldn’t believe what I was doing.

“Now, lean your head down here, easy, and just let your lips touch mine. Then sort of follow my lead.” I did just that. Our lips gently touched. It was like an electric shock ran through my body. My eyes opened wide at the feeling. Carol felt my back stiffen. She pulled her head back a couple of inches. I could see something in her eyes that I didn’t know what it was, but it wasn’t hesitation.

“Yeah, just like that. Just follow my lead.” I took up the two inches she’d pulled away. This time when our lips touched I felt something else, Carol was opening her mouth up a little. I followed suit. I felt something touching the outside of my lips, her tongue was starting to probe my lips. I opened my mouth a little and let my tongue touch hers. She started moving hers around a little. I tried to keep up with her movements, so that when her mouth opened a little wider, mine did the same.

With that, her tongue started darting in a little more, touching my teeth, intertwining with my tongue. I could feel her arms holding me tighter, her body now pressed against mine. I groaned a little, because I could feel myself responding to her, the crotch of my pants now very tight and confining. I was shocked again when I felt Carol rubbing her own crotch against mine and felt her moan a little into my own mouth.

I’m not sure why I didn’t blow a load in my pants then and there. Fortunately, about the time I thought I was going to pass the point of no return, Carol broke away from me. She had a bit of a wild look in her eyes now. Over the blood pounding my ears, I heard what sounded like clapping. I turned and saw Liz was doing just that.

“Wow, that was ... incredibly hot. Are you sure you haven’t had any training before?” She smiled. “Scoot back, sis, it’s my turn. Who knows, Charlie may be good enough to make me go straight.”

Carol stepped back and Liz took her place. I felt a little more confident, since Liz wasn’t actually my sister-in-law. I also felt something poking me through her sweater. Liz wasn’t wearing a bra, which my hands quickly confirmed when I rubbed her back, and her nipples were about as hard as I was. We started kissing but had to quickly stop. Our glasses were hitting.

“Hang on a second.” She took her oversize glasses off and put them on a side table. I quickly copied her. While I was bent over, her hand rubbed along the front of my jeans. “Damn, son, I think you’re bigger than my dildo.”

Carol snorted. “Like you’ve seen a lot of real life cocks in action.”

“Just because I don’t like them doesn’t mean I don’t know what they look like. And with this body ... damn, Charlie, why don’t you have all the girls ... well, all of the ones that like boys, anyway ... lined up outside the door right now?”

“Um ... because of where we live?”

Liz shook her head. “I forgot about that. I was a townie. You’re a bus rider, aren’t you?”

“Exactly. Not old enough to drive yet. The folks let me ride my bike in the woods, so I can get over to the next road that way if I really want, but ... you know darned good and well that if I was seen actually on the road, I’d be up the creek. And since I didn’t make the team, well, no after school activities for me. Not if I don’t want to walk 3 miles.”

“Yeah, and on these roads, that’s not safe, not with the hills and curves. Okay, so you’re challenged. Come here and let me try your lips again without our glasses in the way.”

I smiled and then took her in my arms again. This time, without our glasses hitting, I was able to put a more effort into my kisses. Liz may not have liked guys, but she was running her hands along my bare back. I could feel her nails scraping my skin lightly. I decided to return the favor and slid my hands under her sweater. The feel of her skin, even with a few bumps from moles or pimples, was driving me wild. I didn’t anticipate that I would also be pulling her sweater up a little, so that my bare belly would touch her skin as well.

We continued to kiss and rub our hands on each other, my erection so tight within my pants that it was almost painful. Finally Liz stepped back, panting. “Damn, this must be purely native talent. I don’t think I’ve ever kissed someone like that.”

“That’s what I was thinking,” Carol said. “You’re better at that than your big brother.” She noticed something. “Oh, hell. You’re probably hurting right now, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, well, this isn’t exactly the most comfortable I’ve been in a while, that’s for sure. But as far as taking care of that...”

She then looked at Liz. “One nice thing about boys that are Charlie’s age. They have a fast recovery time. And I’d purely hate to waste that. Come on, let’s get those pants down so we can really see what we have to work with.”

Liz was still close to me and she reached for my pants. She was fumbling with the catch. “What the hell is wrong with these?”

Carol laughed, then moved closer and bumped Liz out of the way. “You’re used to only dealing with girls clothes. Guys clothes open the other way.” With that, Carol undid the snap on my jeans and pulled my zipper down. Her hand brushing against me through my underwear caused me to moan out loud. “Can’t have that, can we?”

With that, she knelt down in front of me, pulling my jeans down to the floor. She quickly brought her hands back up and pulled the front of the elastic on my shorts out so it’d clear my cock and pulled that down as well. My tip was already leaking from all the excitement, so when she smiled and simply slipped her mouth over the end, I had no control at all and shot a load off into her mouth.

Liz was watching, half in awe and half repulsed. “Wow, you just ... and Charlie just ... oh, my. God, that is so hot.” With that, she decided it was time to join Carol and also dropped to her knees. She gave the side of my still throbbing cock a tentative little kiss. “This is the first time I’ve ever kissed one.”

Carol turned her head towards Liz. “Here, have a taste of Charlie. It’s good.” She pulled Liz’s head closer to hers and then kissed her full on the lips, letting some of my cum that was still on her tongue transfer across.

Liz pulled back. “Oh, wow. I thought I wouldn’t like it. But that’s not bad.”

Carol looked up at me, standing over them, my shorts and jeans still around my ankles, my cock already starting to recover a little. “Come on, Liz, we’re not being fair.” With that, she reached over and took Liz’s sweater by the waist, pulling it up. Liz quickly cooperated by raising her arms over her head. Her lack of a bra was quickly confirmed visually.

The first time I had seen a woman’s breasts on film was in the movie ‘Vanishing Point’. My parents had taken me to see that movie and didn’t realize there was a nude woman riding a motorcycle in it. Going to the drive-in with Betty and Walt over the years, I’d also ended up seeing ‘The Last Picture Show’, and of course, ‘Kentucky Fried Movie’. Like any other teenage boy, I had found my dads stash of magazines, so I had been exposed, as it were, to the different shapes possible. And as I mentioned, I knew about the trim on the bathroom door, as I’d used that several times to spy on my mother taking a shower once we’d finished the remodeling. But that was the closest I’d ever been to a real breast.

Suddenly there were two small mounds about the size of lemons, fully exposed, with erect nipples, right in front of me. Carol watched as my cock twitched at the sight. She smiled and said, “Yeah, I sort of get that same reaction, just not on the outside. She leaned forward and gave each of Liz’s nipples a quick kiss. Then Carol quickly took her shirt and bra off as well. I already knew Carol had freckles on her face and I could see they continued down her chest. Her breasts were slightly larger than Liz’s, about a grapefruit size, her areola were quite a bit darker, and I couldn’t help noticing her nipples were fully erect as well.

“Just like you, our titties get hard when we’re excited. And we like it when they’re kissed or sucked on,” Carol said.

“Like this?” I got down on my knees, bent over a little, and kissed Liz’s right breast, right on the nipple like I’d seen Carol do. I knew from one reading several Longarm western novels about doing things to a woman’s body, so once my lips were around her nipple, I started licking and sucking on it like I was kissing her lips, and when I heard her moan in surprise, I let my teeth close on her nipple and gently tugged at it.

“Oh, holy shit! You’re doing that just right, Charlie.” I took that as a sign of approval and switched to her other breast, doing the same with it. Liz moaned again, only this time reaching out to Carol and pulling her over to give her another kiss.

When Carol moved closer, I could then feel her breasts pressing against and into the side of my arm. Not really thinking about what I was doing, I dropped my arm down and put it around her back, then turned my head so I could start doing to her what I was doing to Liz. Carol continued kissing Liz while moving her hand to behind my head, running her fingers through my hair, making little whimpering noises in her throat.

Liz reached down and started undoing Carol’s pants. Carol realized what she was doing and pulled back from me. She grinned at Liz. “Come on, we have Charlie at a serious disadvantage.” With that, she moved her legs around and sat back. She undid her snaps and rolled onto her back, kicking her boots off and then pulling her jeans and panties off. Liz quickly did the same, needing just a little help because of how tight her jeans were.

I had gotten a quick glimpse between her legs while Carol was removing her panties, but went she sat back up, her legs were closer together so I could only see her pubic hair. Liz, however, was sitting more open and I saw both her pubic hair and her actual pussy lips.

“You’re sure you’ve never done any of this before?” Liz asked.

“I told you before, I’ve read Dad’s books and seen some movies and that’s it.”

“Well, this is my pussy. In health class, they called it a vagina.” She spread her legs open a little more. “This here on top is my clit. You know how much I liked it when you kissed my titties? Be very careful with this, it’s even more sensitive.”

“Here, I’ll show you, Charlie.” With that, Carol moved around so that her face was now in Liz’s crotch. She extended her tongue out and gave Liz’s slit a long lick. She moved a hand around a little and spread Liz open at top, giving her clit several more licks. Liz just lay back on the floor now, while Carol continued eating Liz’s pussy.

“Can I try that?” I asked, a bit of nervousness in my voice.

Carol looked up at me. “Sure, just take it slow and easy.” I joined her on the floor now, laying next to her. I thought I might break my dick off on the floor, it was so hard. But I wasn’t going to take a chance on messing things up, so I just let it slide back.

Liz opened her legs a little wider, pulling her knees up. I simply watched Carol for a bit more from up close. I could smell something wondrous coming from between Liz’s legs and decided it was time to see if it tasted as good as it looked. When Carol pulled her head back just a bit, without hesitation I moved in and started licking at Liz’s slit. Carol still held Liz open at the top, so my tongue ran the full length of her opening and along her clit. Liz hissed in pleasure, her toes curling.

I pushed a little with my tongue at her opening, feeling the tip of it actually enter inside her. My nose ended up rubbing along her clit, the smell of her filling my senses. Carol said, “Here, use your left hand. Put it here, like mine is, and hold her open. That’s it, gentle and easy.” Once I’d done that, Carol then extended a finger and gently slid it inside of Liz. “I’m moving my fingertip around so it’ll feel better for Liz. If you turn your hand so it’s face up, like this, you can curl a finger and run it along inside, sort of like I’m motioning for you to come here with it. Well, do that while you’re licking her, and she’ll cum, all right.”

I did what she showed me to do. Liz’s head was rolling from side to side, her arms bent so her hands were on her breasts and she was squeezing and pulling on her nipples. I did what Carol showed me for several minutes while Carol just watched, then Liz started raising her hips up off the ground and slamming her butt back down again. Liz started yelling out that she was cumming. I felt her channel inside closing up on my fingers, but I didn’t stop rubbing along that slightly rough spot just up and inside her or with letting my tongue lick upon her clit. I could tell my face was coated with her juices.

Suddenly Liz tightened up and raised up, bucking my mouth away, and let out a loud scream. She lay there, slightly incoherent. Carol looked at me with an expression of awe on her face. “Wow. Let me have some of that!” She licked Liz’s juices from my face. “My turn!”

With that, Carol scooted up next to Liz, spreading herself wide open before me. Another difference between the two was immediately apparent to me. Both girls pubic hair was a match for their own hair color, but while Liz had a fairly sparse bush, it did cover her whole mound. Carol had much thicker hair, with it shaved in the shape of a heart.

I leaned down and gave her pussy a gentle kiss, then started my tongue working along the edges of her lips, first one side, then the other. I’d finish at the top, then start at the bottom again. After doing that a few times, I let the tip of my tongue work its way up the middle, ending at the top with a full length lick right on her extended clit.

One thing I noticed was that Carol had a slightly different taste than Liz. I didn’t know if it was because she was a mother or not. I was, however, glad to see that after her issues earlier, she had done more than just wipe herself, so I wasn’t smelling poop, too. But I don’t think I would have cared much, anyway. I could see the moisture starting to build up, then to leak from out of her, as I continued licking her slit.

Unbidden, I rubbed my index and middle finger in her juices to get them wet, then slid them into Carol like I’d done to Liz a few minutes previously.

“Jesus, Charlie, are you a lesbian or what? I didn’t think there are guys that know how to eat pussy like that! Oh, shit, yes, keep that up, just like that!”

Liz finally came to her senses and watched me licking my sister-in-law’s pussy. “Damn, son, you’re good at that.” She rose a little and started sucking on Carol’s breasts, then moved up, taking Carol’s nipples in her hands while she was kissing her.

I could feel the inside of Carol starting to squeeze on my fingers while they continued gently moving in and out of her canal. She didn’t start bucking like Liz did, just her toes started curling and she began moaning into Liz’s mouth as her cunt squeezed my fingers tight. I kept going, letting her ride the wave of pleasure. Finally after what I think was three orgasms, she pushed Liz off and said, “Enough!”

She was sweaty and tired, but she raised her head up from the floor. “Okay, Charlie, it’s your turn. I know you popped one off already, but you’re young and I bet you’re ready to go again. I don’t expect you to last long, but after that, I don’t think I could take a long fucking.”

I felt a bit of burn on my knees from the carpet as I crawled up her body. She was right, I’d been ready to go for quite some time now. But due to my size and the angle, I also realized that things weren’t quite going to fit. “Liz, hand me that pillow.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.