Saturday Afternoon - Cover

Saturday Afternoon

Copyright© 2018 by StarFleet Carl

Chapter 01

Sex Story: Chapter 01 - It was a Saturday. I was home alone and my sister-in-law was supposed to just take me to a movie. That didn't happen and instead I went from being a young boy to a young man. Here's how it happened.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The last thing that I expected to hear was my sister-in-law saying, “Wanna fuck?”

Teasingly, I said, “Sure. Just you, just Liz, or you and Liz both?”

My sister-in-law, Carol, looked at her friend Liz and shrugged. “What the hell. Both.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. “Um ... I’ve done some reading, I know where Dad has his stash of books so I know the basics, but...”

Liz laughed at me. “But you’ve never done the deed. Cool. That means we’ll teach you right. I bet you’ve never even properly kissed a girl, more than just a regular lip touch.”

I shook my head. Liz said, “Then here, you watch us, and then we’ll let you practice.”

With that, the slim, brown haired girl leaned over to Carol and started giving her slow, open mouthed kisses. I could see their tongues darting back and forth a little while their jaws worked. Even to my inexperienced mind, I could tell this wasn’t the first time these two had done this.

My mind fled back to how we’d found ourselves in this situation. My brother, Chet, was ten years older than me. He and his father-in-law, Todd, worked for the same company, at their facility in Bloomington, ten miles south of where we all lived. Todd had been promoted to plant manager at their new plant down in Alabama, and he’d taken Chet with him to help set things up as his first line supervisor. That had left Carol, who was four years younger than Chet, and my two year old niece, Mary, here, along with Carol’s mom, while the men got things going. They would be gone for probably two months doing that, before the women would come down to find homes. They’d already been gone about a month.

My parents had gotten a phone call from my grandparents that lived in southern Florida. Grandpa was ill (he had black lung) and while it wasn’t a full fledged hurricane, a tropical storm had done some damage to their home. My uncle that lived upstate in Florida had gone down to help, but he was in over his head. They had money to buy materials to do the repairs, just not enough to pay for the labor. Dad had a month of vacation that he hadn’t taken yet, so he and Mom loaded the pickup and headed for Florida.

They thought about pulling me out of school, but figured that since I was fifteen, my sister Betty and her husband that lived a mile from us in the next valley could help, and Carol and her mom were still around if I needed anything. Betty was eleven years older than me and worked at the town pharmacy, while her husband Walt worked at the school I attended. Needless to say, the parents figured I’d be well watched and under control. The minor detail that I was known as a nerd and not a wild child, and of course we lived in a small rural community where everyone knew everyone else anyway, didn’t hurt in making their decision.

I still got up in the morning and did the few chores needed daily, which weren’t much, caught the bus in the morning like usual, went to school like normal, but then rode a different bus home at night, dropping me off at Betty and Walt’s house. That way I could eat supper with them, then they’d take me home after that, so I could take care of the evening stuff. The week repeated like that. Friday evening Betty told me that since the week had gone by without a hitch, she and Walt were going to watch Mary on Saturday so that Carol could take me in to Bloomington to see a movie.

So Saturday morning I got up, fixed breakfast and did my chores, then took a shower and sat down with a book. Finally about noon, I saw a Grand Prix pull in to the driveway. Carol get out and ran for the door. It was already unlocked, so she rushed in and headed for the bathroom.

She was already undoing her pants when she ran in and didn’t totally close the door to the bathroom. “Are you okay in there?” I hollered, trying to not look like I was trying to spy on her using the bathroom, while trying to spy on her using the bathroom.

The sound of a loud fart came from the partially open door. “Yeah, sorry about this. Mom made ham and beans yesterday and forgot to add baking soda when she soaked them, so they’re...” Another fart resonated, followed by another, unmistakable sound. “Ugh, they’ve just gone right through me. Um, Charlie, I know that I’m supposed to take you to a movie in Bloomington today. I don’t suppose I could talk you into just hanging loose and watching a movie or two on tape here, could I?”

“I looked in the paper and there’s not much playing in town, anyway. Do you think that you’ll have that under control shortly and we can run down to the Shack? Burger, fries, and a shake for me, anyway, if you can’t eat anything.”

“Oh, I’ll be ready to eat. This has, if nothing else, done a good job of cleaning me out. There’s a sack of movies in the back seat, run out and grab them while I get finish up. Um, before you do that, could you maybe turn the fan on in here?”

The light and fan switch were by the door and out of reach from the toilet, so I reached around the frame and flipped it on. I let my head rock back just a little, so I caught a quick glimpse of Carol’s bare legs with her jeans and panties down around her ankles. Her head was bent forward and her long, brown hair was brushing the floor. I could see the curve of her butt as she sat on the toilet seat, her shirt pulled up a little, so she was nearly totally exposed from the side.

I took that all in, then since I knew she could hear me, quickly headed for the door outside. I made sure and let the screen door bang loud so she knew I had gone outside. There was a bag with half a dozen VHS tapes in it on the rear seat of the car. I grabbed it and brought it in. I made more noise coming back into the house, then went into the living room and picked up my book. I couldn’t remember what I was reading, in my mind I was picturing her smooth skin and imagining what it would feel like to touch it.

About five minutes later Carol came in. “Wow, that was ... not something I’m eager to repeat. I wasn’t feeling bad when I dropped Mary off with Betty and Walt, and then not half a mile from there, I thought I was going to explode.”

I grinned. “Well, if the job’s complete and all the paperwork is done, then everything came out okay in the end.”

“God, you are such a dork. Come on, let’s go get you some lunch.”

We went out to the Grand Prix and she drove us to the Shack. We lived out in the country, 3 miles from town, and the Shack was 3 miles in the other direction, on the highway and part of the Texaco station there. I decided to get a breaded tenderloin instead of just a burger. While we were waiting for our order to come up, another car pulled in.

“Danger, unexploded Pinto.”

“Be nice, smart ass. You know Liz, right?”

“Last Christmas, when Chet had me run presents around with him.”

“Oh, yeah.” Liz parked her Pinto and came in. “Hey, Liz, what are you up to?”

Liz wore glasses that were a little too large for her face, and had stringy brown hair that came to her shoulders. She was wearing a formless turtleneck sweater, tight jeans, and boots.

“Not a whole hell of a lot. I was visiting Grandpa in the hospital and just headed home, saw your car here and thought I’d see what you’re up to.”

“About six foot, one eighty,” I chimed in.

“Shut up, Charlie. And...” Carol stopped for a second, then looked at me again. “Damn, son, you are bigger, aren’t you? Anyway, is your Grandpa doing okay?”

Liz smiled. “Yeah. He just found out the hard way that he can’t jump down off the tractor any more. Broke his ankle in two places. They’re just keeping him in more for monitoring than anything else right now.”

Our food order was brought to the window. Carol said, “I was supposed to take Charlie to a movie today, but that’s not going to happen. We’re going back to his place with the food and watch a couple of movies or hang out.”

“Okay, go ahead. I’m grab something and be there in a few minutes.”

Carol and I headed out. The aroma from the fries filled the car. “You can wait five minutes,” Carol admonished, when she saw me starting to sneak a fry.

“Yeah, but these are from the Shack. Best fries in three counties.” I smiled.

We got back to the house and went into the living room. I turned on the TV and the VCR, then started looking through the tapes. “Let’s see ... what’d you do, go through the recent and top hits aisle?”

Carol laughed. “One advantage to working at the store. I pull movies all the time and no one knows it. Some of those just came out and should be top rental choices. But with what time of year it is, no one is watching movies right now.”

“Fall Festival is always something else, that’s for sure. Well, at least you know me a little, with Star Wars in here. Airport, Mom and Dad took me to that. The Spy Who Shagged Me, Betty took me to that one. Ah, Smokey and the Bandit, haven’t seen that. Oh, my, you have Kentucky Fried Movie...”

“What’d you call that one movie?”

“You know Betty and her James Bond fix. She and Walt took me to the drive-in so she could watch it, payment for watching their dogs while they were gone doing something. That’s what Walt called it. And ... it was a double feature, Kentucky Fried Movie. You ... haven’t seen that, have you?”

“Nope. What do you want to watch first?”

“Let’s do Smokey and the Bandit, I haven’t seen that. You know, the reason Chet grew his mustache is so he could look like Burt Reynolds.”

“There’s other reasons, too.” She smiled a secret smile. “Oh, good, here’s Liz. Get things cued up and ready to go, I’ll let her in.”

I sat in the recliner while the girls sat on the couch. I mostly watched the movie, but every so often I’d glance over to the couch. Carol and Liz were watching the movie as well, but every so often one of them would reach over to the other, just to touch. I had noticed that Betty and Walt had done that while at the drive-in, but I was still a bit naive about my sister-in-law.

We were done eating about halfway through the movie. Carol got up from the couch. I offered to pause it. “No, just keep watching, we’re fine. We’ll pick up, Liz and I have seen this before.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.