Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

We walked down toward the office and heard grunting sounds coming from it. I walked in quietly followed by Beth.

I saw the park manager behind the counter with a satisfied smile on his face. I heard grunting to the right and looked. There was Morgan on her hands and knees sucking one cock while getting fucked by another. Neither of her fuckers were being gentle which accounted for the grunts. Both men powered into her and she swallowed and received a load of cum in her cunt or ass. We smiled and left.

We heard another grunting with a high-pitched female. We headed that way into a back room. Alicia was in there. She was lying on top of a man who was fucking her ass. We could see their bodies well since the man over her was crouching. I quickly realized that she was being fucked in the ass by his cock also. His in-strokes were producing the grunts as she was being stretched to take both cocks deep in her back hole. He was even moaning, “Stretch your ass, you little bitch! Gonna cum in your butt!”

Alicia and the guy under her really didn’t have much they could do except feel what was happening. She was caught between two cocks. The guy on the bottom was just along for the ride. I don’t think he could pull out of her ass. The guy on top shot his load and the guy on the bottom did, too, or had before that. Alicia saw us. “Shit, they really did me. I’m hoping for another hard ride.” She managed to get on her feet and wobbled into another room where two more grabbed her for sex. She was available. We smiled and left.

We walked around and returned to the RV. Hours later, Alicia was delivered to the RV. A car drove up and she was escorted to the door while naked. An older man handed me her clothes and helped me help her step inside. He looked at her and said, “Thanks, girlie. I hope to see you again.” He smiled and left. She lay down in front on a day bed and sofa combination. She was dripping cum from both holes and had cum in her hair and on her face. She had been thoroughly fucked and used. She was tired.

Beth looked at her. ‘Alicia, you need to go clean up inside and out. Take some clothes and go to the restroom. Take a douche kit and the enema kit, too. You’re a mess. If you’re not clean when you get back, we clean you out outside right here where everyone can see it.”

Alicia wasn’t happy but Beth was serious. She grabbed towels and kits and left. Beth looked at me, “Do we need to follow her to help her and make sure she just isn’t used some more?”

“There’s no hurry. If she gets ganged again on the way there, it won’t matter. It’s there and on the way back that she may need some help.”

“X, that’s cold.”

“Not really. She’s enjoying being gang banged. We wanted her clean so she won’t make a mess in the RV or in our bed when she sucks our cum.”

“Okay, X. You made your point. It just sounds cold. Let’s follow her and see who’s getting in her.” We left the RV heading toward the public restrooms and bathing area.

She had walked down four places before we saw her bathing things on a picnic table. Beth smiled and walked to the door. We could hear grunting from inside. Beth opened the door to see Alicia being bent over and being but fucked while another guy was feeding his cock down her throat. They finished shooting their loads deep into her body. Beth said, “Okay, Alicia, you still need to clean up. Come on out and let’s go.”

She straightened up and looked around. “Thanks, guys. I’ll be around at another time.”

She let her skirt fall and tucked her tits back into her halter top. We walked with her to the bath area. Three guys invited her into the men’s room. She smiled and left her things on a picnic table. She went in there. Beth sat down at the table while I went inside. Alicia was already air tight with a cock in her mouth, a cock in her cunt, and another in her ass. They were vigorously fucking her holes and she was grunting happily as she was used like a rag toy. The three finished inside her and backed off one after the other. Two more were waiting. One took her ass while the other shoved his cock down her throat. Her tiny body was being used hard by the two but she was making no effort to break loose. She was even holding on to her mouth fucker. They pumped her hard and then shot two more cum loads into her small body.

When they pulled out, she went to her knees. She was gasping some but had a smile on her face. No one else was in there. A father walked in with his young son. The kid looked at her and popped a respectable boner.

I asked, “How old is he?”

“Fourteen.”

“He’s old enough. He can pick a hole and fuck her. You can, too.” They moved to her and the boy fucked Alicia doggy style in her cunt while his father fed his cock down her throat. The kid came twice before his dad shot his load down her throat.

The father pulled out of her mouth. The kid pulled out of her cunt. He was still hard. I said, “Push that cock into her ass. She likes that, don’t you, Alicia?”

“Yes!” She gasped. The kid put his cock at her ass hole and pushed in. Alicia moaned, “Yes! Fuck me!” The kid fucked her ass hard. He went longer before dumping his load into her rear. When he pulled out, Alicia turned and sucked his cock clean.

I said, “Go, get cleaned up.” Alicia left the men’s area and went into the women’s area. I heard her grunt. I showered off and waited outside.

Beth and Alicia came out of the women’s area. Alicia sat very gingerly on the bench. I looked at Beth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.