Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

The flight was uneventful. At the Key West airport, we picked up my Prius for the trip to the RV park. The RV was fine and had bedn undisturbed while I was gone. Theflight made us tired and we went to bed and slept after a light supper.

In the morning, we woke and made coffee and breakfast. Beth and Alicia opened the door and found the temperature already warm. It felt good. Beth was wearing a crop-top tee shirt and a tiny skirt. Alicia was wearing a tiny halter top and cut-offs though they were strangely cut. I noticed that, as she moved she was mostly uncovered. Both were naked underneath. I fondled both of them inside and outside the RV.

Alicia was cooking as I had two fingers in Beth’s ass under her skirt. My other hand was under her tee shirt tweaking her nipples. She was moaning. She reached down and grabbed my cock through my baggy shorts. “Fuck my ass!” She moaned.

I pulled away from her just long enough to unfasten my shorts and let them drop. I sat down and Beth backed against me to impale her ass on my hard cock. She grunted as I went in all the way. “Shit, X! I really like my ass to be fucked by your big cock.” Alicia turned off breakfast and went to her knees in front of Beth to suck her cunt. Beth was loving having both holes stimulated. She came twice gushing over Alicia’s face.

Alicia pulled her off my cock and moved into position. Alicia’s shorts ripped just a little and my cock went her ass. She gave a soft scrream as my cock went deep into her unlubed ass. “Oh, shit! That hurts! That hurts so good! Fuck me!” She pumped up and down on my cock taking it deep in her ass on each stroke. Beth pushed two or three fingers in Alicia’s cunt and she really moaned.

It wqasn’t long before Beth pulled Alicia off and straddled me taking my cock back into her butt. I fucked her hard and Alicia used a hand on her cunt and the other on her own cunt. We all orgasmed big with my cum filling Beth’s rectum. She sprayed female cum over Alicia’s hand and face. Alicia sprayed her own juices on the floor. We finally separated with Alicia sucking Beth’s holes and Beth gobbling down my spent cock.

Only then did breakfast preparations restart. It wasn’t harmed from the wait as we fucked. After eating, we left the RV to walk around the park. The girls clothing or lack caught eyes. My cock hung down one leg of my shorts and actually peeked out the bottom a tiny bit. That seemed to attract some attention, too.

We walked out on the beach and their was a light breezze that blew Beth’s skirt up every once in a while exposing her body. Alicia’s shorts were also blown exposing her little body. The three about my age who I had met and fucked earlier were there. All were topless and Morgan was naked on the bottom, too. Ellen took one look at us and waved us over. She said, “We met X. Do you two play?”

Beth said, “Yes, I want him to fuck my ass again.”

She looked at me. “X, sit down on the blanket and get your shorts out of the way.” I followed her instructions. Beth mounted me adjusting her position to get my cock up her ass. She came down on it with a happy grunt. Morgan moved in front of Beth and began sucking her cunt.

Alicia was quickly involved with the other two, first fingering them and then fisting their cunts.

Though Alicia wasn’t getting anything initially, Ellen moved around enough to finger Alicia’s holes making her moan with the feeling of penetration just like the two she was fisting were doing. Beth was getting her orgasm from my cock and Morgan’s mouth. Morgan had a long tongue and it was buried in Beth’s twat. We all came and I shot a big load into Beth’s ass. Beth drenched Morgan’s face with her orgasm. We slowly pulled apart catching our breath. Morgan sucked Beth’s ass to get my cum from it.

A cop cmae up grinning. He said, “Morgan, I’ll be back for your ass when I’m off duty.” Morgan just nodded with a tired smile on her wet face.

Alicia asked, “What was the cop talking about, Morgan?”:

“There isn’t supposed to be sex and nudity on the beach. Few cops patrol the beaches though and no one is ever ticketed or arrrested. Tompkins likes to fuck so he always says that like it’s a bribe. He’s got a nice cock and I like it in my ass so it’s a little funny and very cool.” She grinned. “He’ll even come out here to do me in public. He has before with me and with others.”

Alicia lay back again saying, “Cool. Maybe he would liike my ass, too.”

Beth said, “I’m sure he would. Everyone else has.”

We left the beach to have lunch in the RV. We decided to return to the beach. As we were leaving, a couple walked by. Alicia smiled. “You were on the beach this morning?”

“Yes. We saw the three of you playing. Are you headed out to play again?”

Beth smiled. “Yes, though we could play here if you two want.” The female member of the couple nodded. “Come on inside. We’ll get naked and do things.”

We stepped back into the RV and they joined us. Once inside, everyone quickly removed their clothes. The guy wasn’t bad being average size or maybe a tad bigger. The girl had a bit of hip flab which showed when she was naked and probably when she wore a swim suit without a coverup.

She took one look at my cock and her eyes got big. “Shit! That’s a big one. How can you take it?” She was looking at Alicia’s tiny body. Her guy was, too.

Alicia grinned. “In every hole and it goes in deep. He cums buckets and we like to suck him and the holes clean.”

Her guy wanted Alicia who sucked him down her throat. She knelt before me. I said, “Suck it! Get it wet because you’re going to get fucked.”

Alicia backed off his cock and said, “Do my ass. I love it back there. You’re wet enough.” He grinned as he moved and then pushed into her ass hole. She moaned. “Yes, fuck my ass! Oh, yes! I love it!” he started with long strokes but was quickly moving fast which meant he wouldn’t lasst.

I pulled out of the girl’s mouth and moved her and me. I was at her butt. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock against her sphincter and then entered her. She grunted as the head of my cock popped through her sphincter. I continued to push and forced my cock all the way in her ass. She moaned.

Her guy looked over at me with my groin pushed against his girl’s butt cheeks as she moaned more. She moaned, “Oh, Fuck! That’s so big and so-o deep! Shit! It feels like you’re going to come out my mouth!” He had noticed that, while Alicia enjoyed the fucking, she wasn’t experiencing the rush of having my size in her little ass. His girl was moaning non-stop with the widening of her colon and the length in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.