Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

We woke in the morning to grunting. I looked up to see Justin had his cock burried in Tina. I couldn’t tell whether he had her ass or cunt but he was pounding her hard. From the angle, I think he had her ass. She was taking it but was grimacing as her muscles were probably still tired. Justin shot his morning load deep into her and Tina came with him. Her mother crawled over and sucked Justin’s cock and then her daughter’s leaking hole.

I heard, “Mom, I can hold it!”

Justin said, “Let it loose. Your mom will swallow everything.” I could hear the “glurk” noise as Tina pissed into her mother’s mouth and her mother swallowed it all.

Alicia watched. She looked at Beth and me. “Are there any limits to what Wendy and Nancy will do?”

Beth grinned. “I don’t think so. They take any sex offered them. Wait until you see them double fisted! I’ve seen Nancy take two fists in her ass with both going to the elbow. She was stretched painfully but took it. She never has said stop or even slow down.”

As people started to wake, Nancy and Wendy came into use as toilets. Justin walked over to Stacy and pushed into her mouth and started pissing. She swallowed and swallowed until he was finished. He backed off. She said, “I wish you had pissed my ass. I need an enema.”

He looked over at me. ‘Go to X. He needs relief. He’ll ream your butt out.”

Stacy got to her feet. She came over to the three of us. “Will you piss my ass, X?”

“I will but these two may piss your mouth.” She nodded. She got on her hands and knees and I moved into place behind her. I pushed deep into her ass and let loose with my hot piss. Beth moved in front of her and pulled her head to her cunt and pissed. Stacy was getting it in both ends. She was swallowing hard and moaning in between while her bowel filled with my hot piss enema. Beth and I finished.

Stacy waddled over to her mother and squatted over her face. Nancy opened her mouth and Stacy released her sphincter into her mother’s mouth. Her mother was swallowing fast to get all the piss and who knows what else down her throat and into her tummy.

Alicia watched almost in shock. “I can’t believe she did that and I saw it!”

Which one? Stacy or Nancy?”

“Both!” She took a breath. “That is so depraved. It’s hotter than hell, too.”

I said, “Bend over. Take a few up your ass and then Nancy, Stacy, Wendy, or Tina will clean you out.”

“They would do that/”

“Oh, yes. You might take lessons in depravity from them. You know that traveling with us will be wild. You’ll take a lot in all holes and be naked in public a fair bit, too.”

She smiled. “I guess I need to start depravity lessons then. Why don’t you start a train on my ass? After a while, I’ll go sixty-nine with Stacy or Tina.” She turned to face awaay from me. I moved into place and shoved my cock into her ass until my groin smacked against her butt cheeks. I then pounded her ass going for my cum/ I got there and powered my load into her ass. She moaned all the way through her pounding. I pulled out and Beth sucked my cock clean of cum.

Another guy buried his cock in Alicia’s ass. After he gave her his load, she took four more. Tina was brought over. She lay on her back and Alicia moved over her. Tina pulled her body close and began to suck cum from he distended ass hole. Alicia moaned through it. She bent forward to suck Tina’s holes, both of which had cum in them. She stumbled back to sit with Beth and me. She looked tired.

“Wow! They really reamed me out and then Tina sucked me totally clean. I even went down on her. It was all good though her ass tasted a little funky.”

Beth said, “You’ll have to try a few more to know if it was Tina’s or just ass.” She grinned. “Stick your tongue in me, Alicia.”

Alicia looked surprised for a second as Beth rolled to her stomach and then moved to do it. She extended her tongue and pushed it all the way in Beth’s ass even mashing Beth’s butt cheeks to get in really deep.

Her little butt was raised into the air and I saw Peter walking by and ointed to her ass. He smiled and pushed into Alicia’s ass slowly and deeply. Alicia moaned into Beth’s ass giving her a small orgasm. Peter fucked the young woman’s ass completely until he shot his load deep into her rear. He pulled out and his sister was there to suck his cock clean and then slurp his cum from Alicia’s ass. Neither of them knew Alicia and she didn’t know who had fucked or sucked her ass.

Beth orgasmed from Alicia’s tongue and from the feeling that Al;icia had as she orgasmed twice. Once, it was to Peter’s cock while the second was to Amanda’s mouth. Catching their breath, the two moved one to each side of me and lay back.

Alicia said, “That was wild. X, who fucked my ass?”

“What difference does it make if you enjoyed it?”

“None, I guess. That was a long, thin one. Whoever sucked me after that really vacuumed my butt. They wanted that cum.”

“True. That person did and you don’t know if it was even male or female. It wasn’t a dog. I will tell you that.”

Alicia shivered with the thought. Saturday night was to be gangbang night. Stacy and Tina were popular with the older men while Wendy and Nancy were popular with the younger guys. I screwed all four. Nancy took Justin and me in the ass at the same time. We weren’t gentle and she moaned the entire tme. She even gasped when my cock went into her butt beside Justin’s. There were a lot of wide-eyed females because both of us are thick and long. The pony was brought in again and Wendy took it on first. Peter’s sister, Amanda, took it on next letting it ream her teen ass. What made it a little wilder was that her brother was under her with his cock in her cunt. She was filled with brother cum and horse cum. Her mother sucked her holes clean. Her father fucked her next in missionary style. Peter pushed his cock into his father’s ass and began to thrust. His father was giving and getting fucked. He made sounds like he enjoyed it. His wive came back and sucked everyone clean.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.