Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

It was early evening and the two women showed up with their husbands and children. Bringing their children would be a first. Wendy and Nancy were wearing micro skirts and halter tops. Upon entering, they doffed the tops. Their daughters did the same. Beth and I met them at the door naked while Alicia was wearing a thong bikini. Over the next almost hour, more people showed up. Mostly the same group of fuckers though with a few new ones and some old ones not present. There were four big dogs and a pony. The pony was trailered in with the trailer parked at the end of the driveway at the gate.

I figured this might really be wild. Everyone was getting naked.

Wendy’s and Nancy’s family members were all naked. Wendy knelt before her daughter and began to lick her little teen cunt. Tina moaned, “Mom, that’s so good! Jimmy, fuck Mom!” Her brother smiled and moved behind his mother. He pushed a very respectable-sized cock into her cunt.

Wendy lifted her head. “Jim, he’s in my pussy! Oh, fuck!” Her daughter pulled her face back down to her teen cunt. Wendy’s mouth opened wide sucking and her daughter moaned loudly.

Her father filled her mouth with his cock. She sucked hard on her father’s cock taking it balls deep as he rammed it in her mouth. She swallowed it into her throat indicating that she had sucked cock before. The entire family quickly came to their orgasms. Little Tina gulped her father’s cum load noisily sucking hard. Wendy took her son’s cum in her cunt.

I told Alicia, “Suck his cock clean. If he gets hard, ask him to fuck you. Eat out Wendy’s cunt getting all the cum.” She gave a small smile and went to her knees and sucked Jimmy. He quickly regained his hard and lay down pulling her on it. She leaned forward to return to sucking Wendy’s cunt. That exposed Alicia’s ass hole. Wendy’s husband regained his hard just from watching. He pushed into Alicia’s ass making her double penetrated deeply. She gave a happy moan into Wendy’s cunt who shot female cum into her mouth.

I looked around and saw that everyone I knew and a number who I didn’t know were fucking. Nancy was fucking her son while her husband fucked their daughter. Two other men were fucking the assholes that were momentarily vacant. Everyone shot their loads of cum. Nancy and her daughter began to suck each other’s butts before sucking the other’s cunt.

I went into the rest of the house to see Justin beneath Beth. Another of the teens had just finished in her ass. I moved behind her and pushed in balls deep making her moan with the stretching of her anal walls. “Oh, X, do my ass!”

I did. Justin and I fucked her holes long and hard. We both shot our loads in her taking her into happy convulsions. I pulled out but she lay on Justin wasted. His large cock fell out of her cunt as she leaked cum from both holes. Alicia sucked my cock clean and then went to Beth sucking her holes and Justin’s cock. I wandered on.

I heard a loud grunt followed by quiet cheering. I went there. Wendy’s daughter, Tina, was on top of one of the men on her back. Another man was between their legs. I heard Tina groan, “Yes, double fuck my ass!” I looked and both men had their cocks in her young ass. She was huffing as they pumped her hole, “Fuck me! Fuck my teen ass! Fill me with cum! Pump me hard!” They were pounding into her ass. Her legs were widely spread to accommodate two cocks in her butt. I decided that this wasn’t her first instance of double anal. The two guys fucked her butt hard and then came in her ass. The one on top pulled out and pushed his cock into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed everything without hesitation.

I moved on to see Stacy between her mother’s, Nancy’s, legs. She had both hands in her cunt and ass and was pushing to get them further into her mother’s body. One of the teen boys pushed his cock into her ass making her groan with the penetration.

I had noticed that Abigail’s parents were attending. Her father moved behind the teen boy and pushed into his ass hole. He moaned at the sudden stretching of his sphincter.

A woman in her late thirties or early forties moved behind him and pushed her hand into his butt. He really moaned with the pain of the sudden stretching. He took it though. All of the fucked the holes they were in with Stacy and the woman pushing deep into assholes and a cunt. I smiled. After all, it wasn’t my ass!

Everywhere I looked, people were fucking or being fucked. I saw beautiful Devon being double penetrated by two older men. They all looked happy.

I sat in an armless easy chair relaxing. Alicia saw me and backed up on me. She took my cock in her ass sitting down on my pelvis with her butt cheeks pushed hard against me. She groaned, “Shit, I feel like your cock is going to come out my throat! Fuck!” She lifted up and slammed down on me as hard as she could. I knew it had to be a bit painful for her because it was a little painful for me! After that, she rocked on my cock. We watched as Nancy and Wendy slowly gathered their children and the dogs. Wendy and her daughter, Tina, were side by side with Nancy and her daughter, Stacy, next to them. The dogs were led behind them.

Wendy was first with the dog taking her ass. The dog humped her until well seated and then pushed in and tied. Wendy grunted. Her daughter, Tina, was next. That dog was pulling at its leash to get her. It moved behind her and was thrusting until it found a hole. Then it slammed into her cunt until it tied. Both dogs were pumping cum in their “mates.” Wendy and Tina were just taking the loads in their bodies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.