Lottery Winner Travels - Cover

Lottery Winner Travels

Copyright© 2018 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is the continuation of "The Lottery Winner." Read it first or this one may not make sense. The adventure continues with, perhaps, some twists of fate or something. Enjoy the ride! Frank

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Scatology   Water Sports  

We arrived at the mall. The first place we went was Victoria’s Secret. I quickly realized that Beth was shopping for clothing for her, too. She wasn’t buying clothing for work and was buying for warmer climes.

Alicia was a little shocked at some of the choices. She was even more shocked at what Beth was choosing for her slight body. Some of the outfits were truly tiny. Beth even picked a few that were matching for the two of them. One of those were dresses that were short on bottom and low on top and sides. Alicia complained, “I feel almost naked. I can’t wear anything under it.”

Beth grinned. “You’re shaved and have a cute butt. So what if someone sees your body.”

They went into a dressing room coming out in a few moments with the matching dresses. Both were showing a lot of skin. Even Beth blushed a little. Alicia was in a total body blush. I was seated close and said in a low voice, “You two are hot!”

Beth grinned, “Actually, we’re kind of cool. We have nothing on under these dresses.”

I grinned back. “Works for me. Have you tried everything on?” They both nodded. “Fine. Wear those dresses to the restaurant.” Alicia tried to say that she couldn’t but Beth nodded. They went into the dressing room and returned with the other clothes including what they had been wearing. Both were wearing heels which made their dresses even hotter! I paid for everything and we left for the car.

Getting inside was flashy since my low car didn’t allow much way for either to hide body parts as they twisted to get inside. Beth didn’t even try. Alicia did but still showed her butt when she bent forward. The top of the dress fell away as she leaned exposing her breasts. Beth just let her body show as she got in with her skirt high when she sat down.

I drove to a good restaurant and we received outstanding service. I don’t think it was in hopes of getting a big tip. When either Beth or Alicia would lean forward, the dress would fall away exposing their breasts to their nipples. Neither of them were able to sit on the skirt portion of the dress exposing their legs. If they opened their legs other than under the table, someone could see their cunts. We had wine with our meal and enjoyed all of it. Leaving almost caused a riot with lots of skin showing. It was obvious that neither was wearing a bra and most could be pretty sure that panties weren’t present either. We left, returning to the house for the night.

We pulled into the garage and I closed the door behind us. We moved hurriedly to get out of the car and inside the house. Once in the living room, Beth let the top of her dress fall to her hips. She then shimmied it off her hips and it fell to the floor. She looked at us and said, “You two are behind. Get naked!” I wasn’t far behind her but had to get my shoes off. Alicia’s dress was still at her hips when Beth moved to her and gave her a deep kiss with full body rubs. Alicia responded including losing her dress. Beth pulled her down on top of her in a sixty-nine position with Alicia on top. They began to suck each other’s cunts. I watched as I hardened.

I heard Beth moan, “Fuck!” I saw Alicia’s little hand go in her cunt. I moved to the other end and Beth smiled at me from the bottom. She held Alice’s butt cheeks apart and I eased my meat to her sphincter and gently and firmly pushed. Alicia’s sphincter opened slowly to allow my girth inside. She groaned as she was stretched to take me deep into her ass.

I began to fuck Alicia’s ass while Beth licked my balls and her cunt. Alicia was moaning steadily as she quickly became engulfed in the feeling of being butt fucked deeply. When I started to move harder and faster, I heard her groan, “More! Fuck my ass! Shoot me full! Give it to me! I want your load!” I sped up until I was slamming into her little ass. She was orgasming repeatedly and then I joined her as my cock exploded in her ass. I felt like I pumped a gallon of cum into her rear. Finally, I eased up and pulled out slowly. My cock fell on Beth’s face and she sucked me down. I moved further away and Beth sucked on Alicia’s ass getting my load. Alicia then turned around so they could swap my load until they swallowed everything.

Alicia moaned, “Now, I know what it feels like to get the shit fucked out of me! That was great! Beth, I’ve never had my ass sucked or swapped cum. I want to do it again.”

Beth grinned. “You’ll get plenty of chances over the weekend. Now, suck X hard again. I want him to fuck my ass hard.”

Alicia turned to suck me and did swallowing my meat completely as I hardened in her mouth and throat. When I was hard, I pulled out and said, “Get Beth’s butt hole wet for me.” Alicia’s eyes went wide but she moved to lick Beth’s ass and give it kisses feeding her spit into Beth’s ass with her tongue. After a moment, I moved into position and pushed into Beth’s ass until my groin was tight against her butt cheeks. Beth groaned happily.

Alicia watched with fingers between her legs as I fucked Beth with long hard strokes that built up speed until I was slamming her ass and she was slamming back against me. I shot another load into her butt that might be bigger than the one shot into Alicia’s ass earlier. When I pulled out, Alicia moved to Beth’s ass without prompting and began to suck and lick the cum and anal juices from her dilated hole. Beth pulled me around and sucked my cock clean. We all lay back tired for the moment.

We slept through the night and woke in the morning. Beth got up and then lay back down. “I don’t have anywhere to go now. Fuck me, X!” I had my morning woodie and pushed into her ass until my balls banged against her cunt lips. Beth’s grunting woke Alicia.

Alicia began fondling Beth’s boobs. In between grunts, Beth told Alicia to get under her and “suck pussy.” Alicia moved around Beth’s grunts rose in volume. I felt my balls rub across Alicia’s face. I was moving faster and harder as my cum rose. Beth and I screamed out our orgasms at the same time. I finally pulled back slowly letting my spent cock fall on Alicia’s face. She sucked me quickly before going to Beth’s ass. I could hear the sound of Alicia sucking the cum from Beth’s ass. It sounded like a straw in an almost empty glass. Beth sat up suddenly and planted her ass on Alicia’s face. After a few moments and some humping from Alicia’s body because her air was cut off by Beth’s smothering body, Beth rose with me and we went into the bathroom and shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.